Champions League 2007

Hi all :)

This competition has now reached the semi final stage so, unlike the previous rounds, the games are being played on different days. First legs tonight and tomorrow.

Man Utd v AC Milan
24 April, 7.45 pm BST
Manchester, England
53N30, 2W15
Asc 28,21 Libra

Man Utd are Venus, AC Milan are Mars. Both planets in succedent houses.

Testimonies in favour of Man Utd: Moon in 10th, Moon sextile Venus, Venus above horizon.

Testimonies against AC Milan: Mars below horizon.
Other factors: Mars is conj NN which looks good, but I haven't found the nodes to be very reliable indicators. Mars is opp Part of Success which doesn't look good, but again not a reliable indicator (conjunction works better but generally only as a supporting testimony).

Conclusion: Man Utd to win, which will hardly be surprising since they are odds on favourites!

Looking forward to watching the game on telly tonight :D

Cheers,
Ficina

Ficina
Thank you for your clear and concise analysis. I was afraid to look at the chart but was a bit relieved reading your post.
I`m slightly surprised though to read that Man U are still favourites, even with the crisis they have in their defence.

Hi Gem :)

That's true what you say about their defence, it could be a worry. However, the bookies apparently base their odds on current form, and ManU's form is pretty formidable. They are virtually impossible to beat at home.

We shall see.....

Phew! ManU just squeaked through, scoring their winning goal in stoppage time. Result was 3-2. Well done, Yikkes, for getting your horary right too :'

I actually won some money on this match. ManU were 2-1 down at half time so I decided to put a bet on then since the odds were 4/1 against. Nice little win :D

Next match is tomorrow night.

Chelsea v Liverpool
25 April, 7.45 pm BST
Chelsea, England
51N29, 0W10
Asc 1,16 Scorpio

This chart looks very similar, except the significators have switched round. Chelsea are Mars and Liverpool are Venus.

Not as clear cut as the previous game so it's a difficult one to call. I'll stick my neck out and say the Moon in the 10th should swing it for Chelsea.

It's not being shown on terrestrial TV so I shall be listening to the radio commentary on Five Live.

I will try to predict the winner of UEFA Champions Leaugue by chinese astrology (althougt I am not some expert I learn it only from Internet).
The teams which could win Uefa Shapmions leaugue 2007 are

1.Chelsea founded 1905=Wood Snake

2.Liverpool founded 1892=Water Dragon

3.Manchester United founded 1878=Earth Tiger

4.Milan founded 1899=Earth Pig

(I have not exact dates so I suppose that thay founded after February for that year)

2007 year=Fire Pig!

Wood supports Fire, so Chelsea "yes"

Water do not supports Fire, so Liverpool "no"

Fire supports Earth, that is "yes" for Manchester United and Milan!

Because MU and Milan are in same group, I give Milan better chance, because this is "their" year, year of "Pig"!

After all, it seams that final match will be between Milan and Chelsea and I again give my vote for Milan!

Let me hear what do you think about this.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Hi Goca :)

That's absolutely fascinating, and well done for working it out. I think you could well be right in your prediction.

On a personal note, I am a Water Dragon and although I don't support any particular team I do have a soft spot for Liverpool, so very interesting to see that they too are Water Dragons!

Cheers,
Ficina

Ficina
Congratulations on your 'nice little win'! It was a thrilling game as many people put it. I was doubting the validity of the chart when Man U went down 2-1 and till the end when Rooney scored during the stoppage time.
I hope Liverpool will win tonight.
Last edited by Gem on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Gem. I'm glad I had the courage of my convictions to place the bet at half time. I've considered doing it in the past but always chickened out.

It certainly was an exciting game, especially the second half. Even more so, since I had money running on it!
I hope Liverpool will win tonight.
Having predicted Chelsea will win, I hope they don't :lol:

Good bet!

Respect.

I switched over the Guardian and could not believe it when Utd were 1-2.

I thought no way back and went to bed.

But I couldn't sleep and got up and was amazed.

I would like to think that in my heart of hearts I "knew" they'd succeed.

That's why I've posted the next Horary.

How to predict the score lines though?

H.
Yikkes!

Thanks, Yikkes! Good luck with the horary chart. My experience is purely using event charts and I'll have a look at those for the second leg matches next week. See if we come up with the same prognosis.

I've predicted score lines in the past with varying degrees of success. Much better odds of course if you bet on them. I used to count the Moon's aspects, similar but not exactly the same as John Frawley's method. Even he has said there isn't really a reliable method. It's a very hit and miss affair - rather like the goals themselves in fact :D

Cheers,
Ficina

I had the courage of my convictions to place the bet at half time. I've considered doing it in the past but always chickened out.
Takes lots of experience to get there, I suppose. As a novice in Sports Astrology, I usually look at charts only in retrospect, after watching or listining to the matches and haven't yet palced a bet in my life.
Ficina, who do you give the AC? Favourites or home team? Working out which team gets the AC seems to be the basis, so far.

Yikkes!
Look at the MU- Roma match (10/4/07, Manchester, 19:45), in which Uted scored 7 goals( you watched it, as far as I can remember). The degrees between Venus(MU) and the Moon are roughly 7 degrees! I know it usually isn't this easy and explicit though...