Online Firdaria calculator

Hello everyone,

I have recently created a website devoted to Firdaria method, please have a look: http://firdaria.com.

Right now the available interpretations are unavoidably general. However at a later stage I am going to implement an 'intellectual' interpretation algorithm taking into account dignities, debilities, houses etc.

Also, it is planned to implement other methods of Traditional Astrology, perhaps Profections in the first place.

Will be grateful for a feedback.

Alexander

Hi Alexander, I love this! Firdaria has been one of my basic methods for the last few months and with biographies for example it's amazing. It took a while to get it, but one day I suddenly understood the main periods in my own life so far and then everything fell in its place. From the inspiration got from the Skyscript forum and the Mystery Chart #4, I've been reading Thomas Merton's biography and Firdaria has said it all (well, almost...). Good luck to your efforts!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind response. I would suggest you to test one idea, if you don't mind.

There are two versions of Firdaria sequence as far as I know. The one I have implemented is promoted by Robert Zoller (I have completed his diploma course; well, almost). The other version differs only in when the Moon Nodes periods are inserted. I think Rob Hand might be the person who supports the alternative version, but I am not sure - didn't have time to check this properly.

My experience shows that the South Node is very specific and can be easily felt in one's life - exactly according to the interpretation that I gave to it at Firdaria.com.

I am curious to hear, if you have already had South Node firdar in your life, was it also associated with isolation and falling out from the common course of events?

Thanks,

Alexander

Lunarium.co.uk
Firdaria.com

Great site! Interesting how the start of my Jupiter period coincides with a general upturn in my life (Natally my Jupiter is well-dignified).

Further to the South Node period - I looked at my mum's and I suspect this period coincides with her divorce from my father. However I will check with her. Where is the alternative placement of the Nodes?

I have checked the Rob Hand's version and this is what I can figure out for now.

The difference shows itself only in case of night births, for day births both methods work the same way.

In Zoller's version, the Nodes firdaria are always inserted after Mars. In Hand's version, they are inserted after all the seven planets' firdaria. This means that in case of a night birth, the Nodes firdaria will go after Mercury firdar, according to Hand.

In practice, with Zoller's approach, Nodes firdaria come in the middle of life, for a night birth, while according to Hand, they come at the age of 70 for both births.
Alexander Kolesnikov
Lunarium.co.uk
Firdaria.com

Thanks for pointing me out to this discussion, it is very interesting. At the same time it is a rather theoretical one, while I prefer the experience of my own life as a guidance, as also the experience of those people who want to share it with me from time to time.

And I come to the conclusion that the South Node period in the middle of life is very much noticeable, especially the change from the South Node to the Sun firdaria is very striking.

Rober Zoller, when interpreting my chart years ago, wrote me that my life will become much more rewarding with the beginning of the Sun firdar. At that time it looked as a far future, but now I can say that the Sun firdar started in my life exactly two years ago, and it coincided with the most significant positive change in my life. I feel like only now I have found a job that brings me both excitement and material reward (my Sun is in the 6th in Aries, ruler of the MC).

But before the Sun firdar there was the South Node one. At that time, my previous job was closed down and I had to pursue an activity that is rather unusual for me - I worked as a diving journalist. And all the symbolism of the South Node as I know it was noticeable quite well. The same, but in a positive sense, can be said about the North Node period.

And those people who have discussed their firdaria with me had a similar, in general terms, experience, althought the details were different of course.

I think that scholarly discussions are important, of course, but their results should be tested by practice.
Alexander Kolesnikov
Lunarium.co.uk
Firdaria.com

The South Node period you describe rings true to my life. Because of the intense feeling of isolation in my home state where my family resides, I picked up stakes and moved South. Within the year I started my own business and had my own place. The move definitely cut all ties with family members that were not good for me. Most definitely a whole new direction. Then the Sun came. :-)

Nice site! Looking forward to watching it's progress.

kali