Elections, planetary hours and speculation - What's going on

I want to forward the following chart March 27. 2007, time 07.03 LST (05.03 GMT), Asker 59N50, 10E26. http://www.astronor.com/ELX1.GIF What do you think???! I was dabbling into some lotto-numbers at the time - and was aiming for the hour of Jupiter with Pisces on the Ascendant and Cancer on the 5th (the lord of the hour ruling the ascendant and exalted on the cusp of the 5th). But because the signs of short ascension move so swiftly in the north - before I got going the Acendant was in Aires. Because it is before Sunrise Jupiter rules the Aries Ascendant by triplicity and term. It looks good with the cusp of the 5th in Cancer in the terms of Jupiter. The Sun is exalted in Aries in the first house and close to the ascendant.

Before I am finished in filling out my coupon at time 07.07 LST the chart changes from being a nocturnal chart to becoming a diurnal chart. The Sun crosses the radical ascendant and the planetary hour changes from Jupiter to Mars. But then Mars who is lord of the hour is also ruler of the ascendant (and the ascendant is in his face), and, as you can see at 07.07 LST the exalted Sun will still be on the cusp of the ascendant. Is this an auspicious moment or not? Any comments?

We had an awsome Sunrise this morning and I sat watching it as the Sun climbed up in the East. It must surely be a moment of high momentum with lots of things going on as nocturnal rulers go off shift to be replaced by the diurnal.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

With MC now Cap, saturn is in 6th, though jupiter and saturn are trine and sun is on its way to a trine in another couple of weeks.

Sun is exhalted in Aries, and saturn loves the sun here, but I think your Cap MC might not be so good? In an election it is the end action, not the start if I'm not mistaken that counts?

Granny

Hmmm... I'm not at that end of the investigation, Granny. It's more like this: Sunrise is a moment of drama. At sunrise we reach a new planetary day and all the rulerships of day and night change.

It's like somebody blows a whistle and the sudden change of staff! Anyone who has experienced a birth may relate to the drama.

The example chart provided is radical both before and after the sunrise and a considerable reorganizing of the personell. The Pisces ascendant would have been a hit in the hour of Jupiter, but Jupiter relates to the ascendant in a different way as soon as the ascendant changes to Aries. It's like Jupiter only gets into this new postion for a few minutes before his office is completed and taken over by Mars. At the same time the exalted Sun rises. Is there a hidden gift, act or insight here somewhere?

The exalted Sun is of overwhelming significance and importance in this Sunrise. So the study and exercise in this case is not really the details of the chart but rather one concerning the significance of sunrise, radicality and planetary hours.

In view of the 5th house - either the lord of the hour, Jupiter, ruled the cusp of the 5th by exaltation and term, or when Mars is lord of the hour and lord of the ascendant, he disposes the Cancer 5th by triplicity.
http://www.astronor.com

LOL, you may note the term GRANNY... ;-) given birth more than once, and helped bring me grand-daughter into the world. Granddaughter number 2 will arrive in the morning of the 23rd. tried to push for the 25th, but the hospitals surgery schedule was full, this one is by appointment.

But yes, I get what you are trying to say with the changing of the guard.

Granny