It WAS murder!

Well well well....

something juice.

Remember the Cricket coach who dropped dead in the Widdies.

They think he might have been murdered or mugged and died.

I wondered to myself just now

18.53pm Genolhac 21.03.07

I'm on the case so it wil be a while until I get the answer. :???:

I'm not the querant

So I think he is represented by the Asc and it is relevant to 8th house of death.

4th house end of life might through some light on it too.
Last edited by Yikkes! on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yikkes!

OK.

Yikkes Yikkes

Libra .49' asc.

Venus in 8th.

Aries ruling 8th.

Head.

Taurus neck.

So death is indicated.

The only negative thing is Mars opposite the great malefic which is retro.

So ruler of 8th cusp is in bad state.

Could mean ill at work.
Yikkes!

It's possibly more complicated than that, Yikkes.

Look at Lilly's section on 8th house matters (somewhere on this site, in the Horary Section).

Best,
GH

Thanks.

Nup I don't think it need be more difficult.

OK my judgement is something very sinister and evil happened but it was not planned murder.

Not murder in a clear attempt to kill.

This is because I can't see any link between the rulers of the Asc and the malefics.

The malefics however are applying a very tight oposition with Saturn in detriment.

So great evil meeting evil.

What I think is very interesting is the prescence of Moon in 8th in nocturnal chart.

THIS SUGGESTS VERY SINISTER.

It is a seperating aspect.

If that had been applying I'd have gone for premeditated act of Evil.

What do you think?

However what I have just noticed is that the Moon is applying to square Mars and Saturn in very close orbs.

I think somebody tried to scare the living day lights out of him and in the end killed him.

f##k me !!!!

That's terrible
Yikkes!

Yikkes,

I would suggest the entire chart is 'Too soon to tell': all the angles are at less than one degree, which may seriously compromise the judgment of the chart!

It is one of Lilly's first considerations. I would be very cautious about reading the chart. That isn't to say that it is unreadable, but with ALL the angles at 0 degrees and in cardinal signs, indicating much movement, you might want to take heed.

GH

My answer to that is

"the question came to me from deep inside"

I'm pretty sensitive to psychic things.

We'd been discussing the subject for about 20 mins and then suddenly I got this "wonderment".

Was he murdered?
Yikkes!

Well, you're not the first one to wonder that. It's been all over the news: suspicious circumstances, toxicology and histology called in.

My answer to that is

"the question came to me from deep inside"

I'm pretty sensitive to psychic things.
That seriously undermines any sincere and honest attempt to understand what a chart is indicating, and to approach the chart on its terms. In that case, why even spend the time working with astrological charts? Just be 'psychic'.

In that case, why even spend the time working with astrological charts? Just be 'psychic'.
Would you believe: I had typed something almost identical to this, and then decided not to. Glad you did! :lol:

And at the same time I'd just read the thread, and was wondering how to put it ... :)

Mysterious Madam Gunhilde,

You and I apparently don?t need astrology. Should we tour the psychic fairs together in outlandish costumes?

We can put a cat mask on Deb. She can be our familiar.

Yikkes, I started to feel uncomfortable with your question from the first post, where you talked about this event (which you have no personal involvement with) and explained ?I wondered to myself just now?.

We recently lost a very valuable forum member, Sue, who would frequently suggest that these kind of charts are much better when judged by an event chart rather than a question asked by a member of the public (which is what we are when the situation does not directly involve us). One of the comments she made in the past was:
Horaries need a commitment to the question, not a second hand curiosity. I do not mean to imply that the question or the concern is not genuine, just that I think these sorts of charts can lack the real connection that horary requires.
I did not always agree with Sue, and I personally believe that a good astrologer can sometimes use horary very effectively in this way; but there really has to be a powerful focus on the issue, because no matter how sensitive you are, you have no ?real need to know?.

As Gunhilde mentioned, the early ascendant is throwing up a warning that the understanding of the situation is premature or unreliable. Your conclusion might be correct but because of the early ascendant I don?t think this is a good chart to rely on for that conclusion.

There is an older thread that is worth reading because of the discussion it generated on this issue:

Trapped Coal Miners