Yet another romance horary

So girl meets boy. Boy is adorable. Boy is leaving town for business at the end of the week. Boy and girl spend incredible night together. Girl has bad luck with men losing interest after spending the night. Girl is now paranoid. Girl asks horary.

the sun in the seventh and saturn in the first looks likepossible mutual attraction. His work significator moving into the ninth house shows the travel. There is an aspact between moon (her secondary) and his significator, but it's seperating. Passing phase, or just delay due to the business trip?

This is my point of view:
- all angles are fixed - stability in relationship
-well,Moon is VOC but her first aspect in new sign is trine with L11 (hopes and wishes)Mercury- wishes will be fulfilled after some delay
-L7 Saturn retrograde -he is coming back to her :brows

But I miss receptions. Boy is in Leo so he loves her, but girl is influenced by L5 so I think she only wishes fun.

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Boy and girl spend incredible night together. Girl has bad luck with men losing interest after spending the night. Girl is now paranoid. Girl asks horary.
What does Girl ask? (You didn?t tell us the question.)
Girl has bad luck with men losing interest after spending the night.
That?s easily fixed. Just serve appetizers.

Girl should note that moon is VOC in chart. Boy is also in very bad condition: Saturn in detriment and retrograde, although in Girl's house. I'm not the only one who will be relieved when Saturn moves to Virgo. Pleasure principle is strong (Jupiter in 5th in own sign) and mutually applies to Boy; Girl is under pleasure's rulership by being in Pisces. But Girl still needs to specify what the question was! :)

All aspects between significators are in the past. Moon is VOC. Boy's significator is yucky and retrograde; Boy may change his mind. There is some interest between Boy and Girl, but I would delicately suggest that the chart doesn't indicate anything blossoming.

"Girl has bad luck with men losing interest after spending the night. Girl is now paranoid."

Kirk is correct: appetizers are far better for Boys than full course meals. Especially at the beginning. Boys are simple that way. :???: Perhaps the bad luck is an indicator to change tactics? :'

archergirl,

what are your thoughts on the earlier reading that this could indicate delay? There are some issues with out of country travel and very busy work schedules on both sides.

Do you see it as a "he's moved on" or does saturn retrograde in her house suggest more that there will be delays and obstacles.

I'll have a go at this one, I'm beginning to like romatic horaries.

You are the Sun in the 8H, this shows your paranoia quite clearly. This is a bad situation for you. Sun receives Saturn in domicile and triplicity, you really like him. Sun and Venus are in mutual reception, you really want a romance out of this. :D

Sun is separating from Rx detriment fall peregrine Mercury, this terrible Mercury is quesited's co-ruler and also rules your hopes for romance. Notice that Neptune there on the 7H cusp, there is something about this man you are not seeing clearly at all. The partile opposition of Neptune to Saturn means open your eyes. :( Deb wrote recently that an aspect like this seems to be demanding that the querent remain realistic about her expectations. Feet on the ground.

Sun applies square to her ruler, strong in the 5H. Upsets in relation to sex and pleasure.

Saturn is slow, cold and dry, and he represents your guy. This hesitant coolness and dryness is applying Rx conjunct the ASC. Yes, I believe your guy will return to you, but there may be a lot more realism and coolness involved. His co-ruler is a Rx Mercury who is about to move into AQU, a place that is more comfortable for him. He will be ruled by his intellect instead of Jupiter's pleasure and romance. This may be the coolness on the ASC, your house of self. This is also a place where he will feel more in control as it is ruled by his primary sig Saturn. Often a Rx Mercury changes his mind about things and your guy's primary sigs are both Rx.

I don't feel the Moon is void. She is in orb of trine to Mercury and the Sun and must cross the sign boundary to close it. Change is coming, perhaps a separation. The Moon moves soon from being without power into her domicile while still in the 11H, this is excellent. Keep your emotional wits about you, this Moon shows that you have that potential. The Moon separates from Saturn and applies to the Sun in a kind of TOL, but the Moon must get through the difficult Mercury in order to perfect. Mercury so debilitated could derail this whole thing. :-? Also, Saturn rules your 6H of hard work, you may have to work really hard to pull this one off, lots of effort and Lilly's "infinite solicitation." And a weak Mercury moving into Saturn's sign means communication between you will likely be difficult and entirely up to him.

The Moon's trine to the Sun means I believe that this situation will work out well for you even if you don't end up in a long term romance with this man. :D The Moon rules the 12H, there are things about yourself that will be revealed, the Sun shines light on all it touches including a 12H ruling Moon.

That's my fifty two cents. I wish I had better news. :-cry

Hi Virgolass,

1000Camels' interpretation has much validity, although s/he reads charts much differently than I do. I tend to take very literal interpretations of charts, as I was taught: the question was, "Will it progress into a relationship?", so I took the significators involved with the question: Sun, Saturn, Jupiter: H1, H7, H5 (for the pleasure side of things). You could also include Mercury as co-ruler of Boy.

There are no applying aspects between L1 and L7 primary significators, although there is some reception. The moon is (arguably) VOC *in its sign*, which is Gemini; it will not make any more aspects whilst in Gemini although it does apply to trine that weak Mercury once it reaches Cancer. There is much argument about VOC moons! Moon is Girl's co-significator and applies to Boy: it is Girl doing the work; there is reception, BUT... As 1000Camels said: both of Boy's significators are Rx - not a good sign of constancy of affections.

It may be that as Boy applies mutually with Jupiter in the Pleasure House he may be up for more fun, so to speak, but I don't see anything more real and solid developing, not from this chart, at least. Boy's significators are in too bad a condition, *both* of them, and Girl's weak Pisces sun and VOC-in-Gemini moon are not strong enough to bring something forth from Boy's piteous significators.

I would not normally look around at the other houses to see what work, etc. looks like, as that wasn't part of the *essence* of the question; but there are those who would differ.

Two other things that occur to me:

The Sun and Venus in mutual reception ought to help the Sun; it ought to give the Sun some romantic strength, lift her out of her peregrination. Venus here is in a good house but in detriment, she doesn't have much to offer the Sun. In fact her position in Aries may be the best indicator that you may have moved too fast with this man. Aries is the initiator, lots of energy and heat. And so Saturn being slow, cool and hesitant may not be a bad thing at this time. :)

I noticed also that the Sun and Saturn mutually apply to Jupiter, and so it seems that Jupiter collects both your lights with reception. Do others agree about Jupiter's collection here?

Jupiter is strong but mutable, your romance is changeable perhaps even unstable but the fixed angles that Horacek pointed out may be something to work with. Yet Jupiter receives you both, try just going out on dates, have some light hearted fun with each other, drink a little wine, have some good food and turn down the sexy fire for a time. Neptune on the 7H cusp may show your relation dissolving under the pressure of expectations. Slow this whole thing down and be more realistic as Saturn on the ASC seems to imply.

Good Luck! :D

Saturn looks to be pretty fixed and long term however, it is you who seems ot lose interest, not him. So I'd let go the paranoia and just wait and see.

I'm not certain why someone said moon is VOC, moon still aspects Mars and pluto before changing signs? so I'd not consider that VoC. and moon opposition Pluto is a pretty big sex indictor I do believe, (something to tweak a question to Kim about) she seems ot understant that whole pluto venus thing so well. Also in romance horaries, dont you look at venus and mars as well? venus and mars dont perfect their sextile for a few months, but they are flirting with it from now until then I believe???

I think the sun is more intersted in jupiter and is about to enter Jupiters domain, sun will hit some chaos before perfecting a square with Jupiter, however I think what happens here is new man gets dumped for Jupiter who is your true interest. Though I'm not certain either of these is real interest, we also see moon in gemini, and mercury catches up to the sun when? is this yet another interest? you may be seeing these as actions rather than people, but with your currently strong interest in meeting an appropriate someone, I think these are possible mates not actions... just a thought.

Granny

Granny