Sporting horary/event chart technique advice

I haven't really ever used horary/event chart techniques for a sporting issue. Well, ok I had one go at the Grand National last year I would rather forget about .... However, I do find the idea intriguing. However, I have never approached this in a very systematic way.

I wondered if anyone more experienced in this area might point me in the direction of any good books/references that outline the basic approach here? I suppose there must be differences between two team sports and events like horse racing where there are far more variables.

Thanks

Mark

Oh I just found this link. It mentions Simmonite's book on Horary as a reference for a sporting horary. That kind of deals with that as I have the book!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrolog ... ctions.php

In regards event charts I see Sepharial's book 'The Silver Key' is still in print so I may focus on that next.

Does anyone know if John Frawley is still planning to get his Serbian language book on sporting events translated into English?

Until that day any suggestions are more than welcome......

Hi Mark,

John Frawley has said he hopes to have his Sports Astrology book ready for publication in spring this year. I'd presumed this was a new book rather than a translation of a previous one.

I read The Silver Key a long time ago. It has a method for predicting horseraces (handicaps only). I have to say I didn't have much luck with it when I tried it out.

I'm not aware of any other books on the subject. As for references, there are several different methods discussed on some of the threads in this section, which you may have already seen of course. If not, you may care to look at these:

Soccer Prediction - CFJ on Llewellyn's method
Who Will Win the World Cup 2006 - Aquirata on real time method
Hide the Evidence - predicting horseraces

Cheers,
Ficina

Thanks Ficina,

I was being a bit lazy and not hunting down all the possible threads
Thank you for throwing me a line anyway!

Thats terrific news on the Frawley book! Thanks for the inside information.

Mark