GO Bears!

Too close to the contest to predict it without bias -- anyone with a more dispassioned viewpoint care to share it?

Chicago's a fun city when its teams are winning and the spectacles around town are excellent -- there is a Bears hat on the Picasso that graces Daley Center -- ABC-TV has an ice sculpture of a totemic Bear & Colt structured on the Lion & Unicorn

I didn't think anyone was interested so I kept my prediction to myself. I live on the East Coast and have no particular fondness for the Bears or Colts, although I confess to being a rabid Baltimore Colts fan in my youth. After they moved to Indiana, it just wasn't the same.

Anyway, I used an estimated kickoff time of 6:35 EST, Miami, Florida. If the kickoff is close to that, and I mean within five minutes, I figured the Bears would upset the favored Colts. If it starts closer to 6:25 or 6:45, the Colts will win it.

Here is the system: Favorites get the ASC. Underdogs the DSC. At 6:35 Leo rises with Saturn, the Bears significator, on the ASC cusp. This is strong testimony that the Bears will win. Howver, if Saturn is a couple of degrees from the ASC, it puts the Colts in control of the Bears.

How's that for hedging? I'm not a gambler, so I don't care if your bookie won't wait until kickoff to take your bet. I do this for the glory of astrology.

:lol:

Tom

This chart is almost exactly the same as a footie match that took place here yesterday (I'm using the published time of 6.25 btw) and that ended in a draw. Obviously we can't have a draw in the Super Bowl so.... all I would say is that with the Moon conj S Node I can't see the favourites winning.

The game is actually being shown here on terrestrial TV :shock:

Cheers,
Ficina

"Da Bears" got clobbered. After returning the opening kickoff for a Touchdown and taking an early lead, they simply fell apart, and could not get an offense going.

Back to the drawing board.

Tom

Thank you. the Bears Quarterback had Moon conj. his Jupiter at game start, the Colts qb was expecting a venus return in a few days. Coda at the end of the debacle, the announcer said that PManning would be getting his superbowl ring (venus, rings are returns too) in a few days.

So venus return trumps moon conjunct jupiter --