FOIC request for birth certificate

One gentleman has contacted the Attorney General office of Hawaii to request the birth certificate, if any. see my update at http://democratsforrealchange.info
Apparently the original "fake" birth certificate was again altered and run through Photoshop and GIMP to give it the missing seal.
So, I'm afraid there's still a lot of mystery here,
We're not sure if Obama is playing a game of Gotcha by refusing an authentic birth certificate.
Dr.Bobbi Anne white
http://astrosynchronicity.us/stars

Tom wrote:
To me, Obama is a warm & personable kind of guy. To me, that's Taurus. Not nervous & flighty, which would be Gemini.
Yes, but look at his physical appearance. Obama's appearance is what I would call "Mercurial," and that suggests Gemini. He's tall, lanky, well spoken all Gemini traits and these are the types of things that cannot be hidden. People can project warmth without being warm. I think we have to be careful with public demeanor when looking at celebriities particularly polticians, who try, understandably, to always put their best foot forward when people rae watching. Hillary doesn't throw lamps in public.

Arbitrarily I cast a chart for 1:06 AM and 1 Gemini rises, THe Moon is exalted at 23 Taurus, in the 12th trine Saturn Rx in Capricorn. Saturn rules the MC, and the Moon is on Algol. His celebrity will be short lived. But like I said, this was arbitrary and untested.

Tom

Very close, Tom.

BC suggests another air sign, Aquarius rising.

This may be a good time to revisit Obama.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Obama's birth time has been pretty much settled as 7:24 PM (Aug 4 1961 Honolulu, HI) as that is on the birth certificates that have been released. Although I find Dr. H's rectification intriguing 7:54:28 PM only thirty minutes different than the BC and both have Aquarius rising. The most obvious difference is that in the rectification the malefic south node is smack on the ASC. The rectified chart was released to us long before the birth certificates, and I recall some bogus times came out about the time of the 2008 election.

Yeah it might be a decent time to look at his chart (unemotionally please). Things don't seem to be going his way.

Tom wrote:Obama's birth time has been pretty much settled as 7:24 PM (Aug 4 1961 Honolulu, HI) as that is on the birth certificates that have been released. Although I find Dr. H's rectification intriguing 7:54:28 PM only thirty minutes different than the BC and both have Aquarius rising. The most obvious difference is that in the rectification the malefic south node is smack on the ASC. The rectified chart was released to us long before the birth certificates, and I recall some bogus times came out about the time of the 2008 election.

Yeah it might be a decent time to look at his chart (unemotionally please). Things don't seem to be going his way.
Dr H's rectification is more credible than the official time. Just look at his 2004 Solar Return. He was marked as a "rising star" after his DNC speech in late August 2004. [for the solar return] The official time shows Cancer rising with Saturn/Cancer. Dr H's time shows Leo rising with Sun/Leo (obviously). The latter is much more likely to start off his period of fame as a "rising star" in national piolitics.
Here is his 2011 solar return and it's not good to say the least, especially since he is repeating a cycle [profections] he last went through from August 1999 to August 2000 - he lost his only election, a primary race against democrat incumbent Bobby Rush.
Note Mars/Cancer at the IC. One day after his birthday 30 U.S soldiers were killed in a Taliban attack in Afghanistan and the U.S had it's credit rating downgraded to AA+ by S&P.

Tom wrote:Obama's birth time has been pretty much settled as 7:24 PM (Aug 4 1961 Honolulu, HI) as that is on the birth certificates that have been released. Although I find Dr. H's rectification intriguing 7:54:28 PM only thirty minutes different than the BC and both have Aquarius rising. The most obvious difference is that in the rectification the malefic south node is smack on the ASC. The rectified chart was released to us long before the birth certificates, and I recall some bogus times came out about the time of the 2008 election.

Yeah it might be a decent time to look at his chart (unemotionally please).
I don't know whether you remember the 70's, Tom, and the brief reign of something called progressive rock, with lots of earnest students sagely stroking straggled beards whilst staring blankly at indecipherable lyrics about goblins & elven people. Now in those days the top ten was considered a slightly inferior brand largely made up of tinsel, spangles and sequins, more of a here today, gone tomorrow thing.

Well I have an inkling that astrology has followed a similar trend. The majority of my astrological library from the 70's seems to focus more on the predictive use of progressions, directions etc.,whilst giving the spandex clad trendsters of transits a slightly lesser role than is currently the fashion. For whatever reason progressions seem to have been demoted from their halcyon days in the 60/70's. Not such a wise move, for example Obama's transits are tranquil to the point of trance inducing, however a nostalgic wave of joss sticks mixed with a few gentle if pungent wafts of pachouli oil does the trick - these progressions are...very heavy!

Obama - Prog Mars sq Natal Saturn (ruler ASC).

Cameron - Prog Mars opp Saturn (6H poor & dispossesed).

Its going to be tough for either leader to withstand and survive such an aspect, its a helluva long way from their golden boy beginnings or to put it succinctly...to quote Keith Richards.."The rock's easy, but the roll is another thing..."
... 8)

greg

Do I remember the 70s? Which way do I take this? Am I too young or too old to recall them? And the answer is .... too old. But while I don't have any serious quibble with your astrological analysis, one statement did stand out:
Now in those days the top ten was considered a slightly inferior brand largely made up of tinsel, spangles and sequins, more of a here today, gone tomorrow thing.
All rock music is here today gone tomorrow. It's a business. Are lyrics any more decipherable now than then? The only difference as far as I can tell is the obscenities are more common now and perhaps thought to be more romantic when coupled with images of the mutilation of women. I was never a big rock music fan even though I grew up in the 50s and 60s. Therefore rock analogies are lost on me from that era or this. It all sounds like static with the volume up too high.

"Transits are not enough," at least that is what my first astrology teacher told me. Although she was a thoroughgoing modern astrologer, she was right. We need progressions/directions or even solar arcs to give us the big picture. Transits usually trigger them.

We have to be particularly careful with US politics. The next Presidential election is 15 months away. That is an eternity over here, not to mention that we don't have an opposition candidate, yet. But I agree, things look more difficult for the two leaders than they have in the past.

I don't know whether you remember the 70's
This reminds me of the quote (source unknown):
"If you remember the sixties you weren't there" :).
"Transits are not enough," at least that is what my first astrology teacher told me. Although she was a thoroughgoing modern astrologer, she was right. We need progressions/directions or even solar arcs to give us the big picture. Transits usually trigger them.
On the other side, I find that progressions/directions seperately aren't enough either. All too often progressions and directions pass unnoticed and one often wonders what they indicate or even if they have any effect at all, contrary to the transits which often can be 'felt'. Transits, when they are noticed as particularly strong, therefore can be used to 'localise' progressions and directions in rectification.

Like lovers can only be recognised as such by others when they kiss, give looks or touch eachother, and often the lovers themselves need this to recognise it :o .

A good example was the downgraded US credit rating from AAA to AA+

Progressed MO conj USA Sibley MC SQ JU

..I had to dig out an old RC Davison progressions textbook for the MO/JU meaning of "loss of prestige"...triggered by the Mars transit.
Like lovers can only be recognised as such by others when they kiss, give looks or touch eachother, and often the lovers themselves need this to recognise it
Very apt, Eddy although there's often a hidden agenda!

G

On the other side, I find that progressions/directions seperately aren't enough either.
I agree. The idea seems to be to go from the nativity to a broad based prediction (directions, progressions, profections etc) to a more specific method like a solar return and/or lunar return and then to transits. Each step fills in more information.

On the other side, I find that progressions/directions seperately aren't enough either.
But it should also be noted that astrologers direct so many bodies, with so many aspects (specially if you count the minors, the outer planets, asteroids, etc) that practically every couple of days you will have some kind of direction. In this case is no wonder that a lot of directions will come to nothing.

But I personally also look at the profections and solar revolutions for each direction to see the impact and the path of manifestation.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

yuzuru wrote:But it should also be noted that astrologers direct so many bodies, with so many aspects (specially if you count the minors, the outer planets, asteroids, etc) that practically every couple of days you will have some kind of direction. In this case is no wonder that a lot of directions will come to nothing.
That's also problematic. For this reason I use in directions only the angles, in progressions only the Sun and the Moon when in an aspect with the progressed Sun and the 'hard aspect' transits. Primary Directions with all planets and the normal aspects already gives much more than one direction per year which in my opinion can blur any rectification. However others then look for accumulations of directions. Same problem with using all planets in progressions, solar arcs makes it even worse because the slow planets get the same speed as the Sun.