Total votes: 2 (50%)
No
Total votes: 1 (25%)
Don't know (No votes)
Think of a better question :)
Total votes: 1 (25%)
Total votes: 4

jinxed horaries

A very strange thing happens to me often.
I have a question, I draw up a promising chart- nothing happens the I delete it from my database and, things start happening !!!

So, for all things that I have lasted I have sooner or later lost the horary chart of that question. this doesnot apply to questions other people ask me.

Silly question but has anyone else noticed this as well :???: :brows

what are the indicators of a jinxed horary??

PD

I can?t say that this has happened to me, but there have been very few occasions when I?ve used horary for my personal situations. In fact, if I could enforce one rule in horary, it would be that astrologers are not allowed to try to answer their own questions, except in exceptional circumstances. If the astrologer is upset or concerned enough to merit the asking of the question, then they are usually not the best person to be judging the chart at that time.

Of course, once they are fully trained and experienced, they will come to realise that they can actually use it any time they choose, but by then they will have a much better understanding of why and when problems might arise. So what I am actually saying, is not that astrologers may not ask their own questions, but for the most part they should behave as if that?s the case.

I?m going to be away for a few days ? just thought I need to point that out since I?m leaving with a fairly controversial comment :)

Have fun
Deb