A Different Kind of Mystery Chart

This is the mystery chart for everyone. It is virtually impossible to be wrong about anything in this chart, including gender:

Feb 4, 1962
3:00 pm EET ? 2hrs
Bergama, Turkey
39 N 07
27 E 11

ASC: 14 Cancer 55
MC: 26 Pisces 04

This is the chart of either a man or a woman or perhaps it is the chart of no one at all. There is, to my knowledge, no known individual with this precise birth data, but maybe it is the birth chart of someone we haven?t encountered, yet. It could be your cousin?s chart for all I know. This chart was floating around the Web more than 10 years ago, and it is the purported chart of the Anti Christ. I never found an explanation as to why this should be the chart of the Anti-Christ, but I recall it was fun, albeit at times uncomfortable, to delineate with that ?fact? in mind. All I can recall about this chart is that I was directed to a website that made the claim and provided the data. This person who put up the following web page claims to have received the chart in 1985 (that was long before I found it):

http://users.netonecom.net/~sos/antichrist.htm

There is another chart for the Anti Christ dated the following morning in Egypt, with the planets in the 12th house. So one chart with all the planets in the 8th and the other has all the planets in the 12th, maybe it?s all a joke. Or is it?

The ?story? of the Anti Christ runs this way, or one of them does. Satan comes it Earth in human form the way God did as Jesus Christ. Yet he is the opposite of Christ in that as Christ is pure good, the Anti Christ is pure evil. He will gain control over the Earth by appearing to solve all the problems in the World. People will follow him since he is so wildly successful (or they think he is), and offer him some form of world leadership, which he will accept. Then all hell breaks loose. Obviously Satan takes one side into his confidence and cons their enemies and turns on both, to present an oversimplified version. The righteous are supposedly, according to one ?vision?, saved and taken immediately to Heaven. This is the so-called ?Rapture? espoused by Christian Evangelicals that is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. What follows is 7 years of destruction, pain, suffering and death. Notice the ones who suffer are apparently the ones who deserve it. After the seven years of destruction Christ reappears on Earth to reclaim His kingdom. There is a showdown and, of course Christ wins and establishes a 1000-year reign of goodness right here on Earth ? presumably for all the bad people who didn?t quite get sent to hell that have now repented. Or maybe the saved come back. Obviously Satan has been used. Paybacks are a b***ch..

The Anti Christ then, is most likely a politician - a smooth talking statesman that people flock to. I checked Barak Obama?s chart (he?s the smoothest talking American these days) and websites say was born on Aug 4, 1961, in Hawaii, but hey, he could be lying.
Whether it?s Obama or not, we are looking for charm, grace, and other Venus-Mercury qualities. But let?s start with the ASC.

All those with Cancer prominent in their charts please do not take it personally, but I find this at one level or another to work quite well. The sign Cancer is ?overwhelming? in its manifestation, and we have that sign on the ASC. To call the Anti Christ ?overwhelming? might be a bit of an understatement. The ASC is conjunct the fixed stars Canopus and Sirius. Robson tells us that:

[Canopus] gives piety, conservatism, a wide and comprehensive knowledge, voyages and educational work, and changes evil to good.
This would be the first requirements and the first step for world domination. One has to allay the fears before obtaining power, not exacerbate them. Next Robson tells us of the nature of Sirius:
It gives honor, renown, wealth, ardor, faithfulness (to whom or to what?), devotion (ditto), passion, and resentment (heh), and makes its natives custodians, curators, and guardians.?
Notice there are both hidden characteristics and obvious characteristics in this delineation. Honor, renown, and wealth would be obvious to all, but they would be seen as rewards for work well done. Faithfulness and devotion might be there but to whom or to what, and would the world see any nefarious devotion or passion for destruction before it is too late?

The part of fortune is strong in the Moon?s sign, and is posited in the 12th house of secrets. The Greeks associated the POF with the body as well as with material wealth. The body is perhaps not what it seems, or the true strength of the body is hidden..

Mars is conjunct the fixed star Altair, a star of Mars and Jupiter nature:

It confers a bold, confident, valiant, unyielding, ambitious and liberal nature, great and sudden but ephemeral wealth (Does Satan need money?), and a position of command, makes its natives guilty of bloodshed, and gives danger from reptiles.
Well, turnabout is fair play.

With Mars, Robson tells us:

Sharp mind, trouble through friends, society, and companies but eventual gain.
Hey conquering the world is bound to involve a few bumps in the road. Besides, we?re all taught to hate companies ? especially big ones.

But the real goodies are in the sign of Aquarius, the most humane sign in the zodiac, the sign that gives us long hair, sex, drugs, rock ?n roll, and someone else to do all the work, so we can enjoy that stuff. What?s it doing with all those planets in the house of death, man?

How do we delineate a house with almost every planet within its boundaries? In fact every classical planet is within the boundaries, if we use the five-degree rule. I?ll leave the outers for later. As usual Morinus has an answer. He would say THE answer. Usually, we use the planet closest to the cusp as the ruler of the house (Morinus taught that position was stronger than house rulership), unless the ruler of the house cusp was posited in the house as it is in this case. The ruler of this house is Saturn and Saturn is powerful in his domicile. It is noteworthy that the greater malefic is tightly conjunct Mars, the lesser malefic. Saturn is also the final dispositor in this chart. Saturn, the planet of destruction, governs all things. Saturn powerfully influences every house in this horoscope. To those who might object that Saturn in Aquarius is ?good,? I point out that Charles Manson had Saturn in Aquarius as the most prominent planet in his chart.

The tightest aspect is the application of retrograde Mercury to Venus uniting charm and guile. In a fascinating article in The Astrologer?s Apprentice No. 2 (available as a FREE download here: http://www.johnfrawley.com/2APPRENTICE.pdf), John Frawley noted that in Milton?s Paradise Lost, Satan came to Eden through the sign of Libra, ruled by Venus (charm), the triplicity of Mercury (guile) and the exaltation of Saturn (Satan). Libra is also the fall of the Sun (God). That time the purpose was corruption; this time the purpose is domination or rulership.

The ASC ruler, the Moon, is on the edge of combustion and heading deeper into it. Mercury and Venus are combust and Mercury, like the Moon heads deeper into combustion. The entire chart is one of destruction.

What of the outer planets? Do they save us? Nope. I normally don?t use them, and never as rulers, but this chart is an exception. Strikingly, Neptune squares the stellium and is conjunct the Sun, Venus, Mercury and if we stretch the orb to two degrees, we can include Jupiter and the south node, by antiscion. Dissolution? Destruction? Yes of everything except Mars, the destroyer and the Moon, the native. Uranus opposes the stellium, but by sign only and barely, but Uranus is on the martial fixed star Regulus, and cannot be so easily dismissed. The recently demoted Pluto makes no Ptolemaic aspects to any planets in this chart. Noel Tyl (who insists on calling an unaspected planet ?peregrine?) notes that Pluto unaspected is often found in the charts of prominent people. I think Marilyn Monroe and Cher are two examples, but not the only two he gives. Their popularity notwithstanding, they don?t have quite the gravitas of Beelzebub.

Finally Milton tells us that after the Fall of Man, Satan leaves Paradise through ?The Scorpion and the Centaur,? or between the 9th house of God and the 8th house of death of the natural zodiac. Note in this chart, the rulers of Scorpio and Sagittarius contain the entire stellium. Perhaps he returned the way he departed.

There?s lots more in this chart, and keep a couple of things in mind: first, I did a lot of reading the ?person? into this chart, and second that there are perfectly innocuous people walking around with charts like this. I found three: two professional athletes and a composer, but they were born in the US, and I have no idea of the birth time for any of them. I had hoped for a hockey player from the New Jersey Devils. It is not the chart of any individual known to me. Feel free to hunt the Web for likely suspects, and please post come comments.

Tom

Tom:

You say you don?t know why this should be the chart of the Anti-Christ. I don?t either but I have some ideas to run by you.

Why was this particular timeframe chosen, when the Seven Planets of the Ancients were all closely grouped within a span of under 30 degrees? Could someone have remembered that in the supposed birth chart for Genghis Khan

Sept 16 1186 (OS)
1.30 am LMT
37N
65E

all the planets known to the ancients were bunched together between 29 Virgo and 17 Libra? Apart from the Sun at 29 Virgo, the other planets are in Libra, an Air sign, just as in the Anti-Christ chart, these 7 planets are in Aquarius, so there are resonances between the two charts. Genghis Khan was seen as a ?scourge of nations? due to the tremendous conquests made by his armies. Does somebody somewhere equate this bunching of planets with the birth of a ?scourge of nations??

Why is this birth placed in Turkey (and the other in Egypt)? One might hazard a guess that someone thought the Anti-Christ would be born a member of the Moslem faith ? that a challenge to Christianity would come from another religion, probably conceived of as ?a false religion?. Some people think like that. But as to why this particular place in Turkey was chosen, or why Turkey or Egypt were preferred over Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, I have no idea.

De la Forge

Hello,

Since I first posted this chart, I've had some reservations about some of the things I wrote, but not strong enough to warrant rewriting it. The post by Delaforge gives me an oportunity to put a few things on the table.

1) I did not want this to sound like ridicule of anyone's religious beliefs, but some of the things I wrote that were intended to be lighthearted, could easily be misconstrued. If people believe such a being can and will manifest, so be it. Traditionalists ought to take interest in this however, as Lilly, 350 years ago beleived he was living in the end of times. Maybe this is a common thread among astrologers.

2) Why the Middle East? I don't know. The chart supposedly "came to light" in 1985, but the grouping of these planets had been discussed prior to that. Middle East births are a problem, however. Do we know for sure Osama bin Laden's birthdate for example? Or is Saddam's birth date known for certain? These things seem shrouded a bit or at least difficult to verify. Perhaps this has something to do with it. It makes the individual more difficult to trace lending mystery to the proposition. The Muslim angle cannot be ignored either.

3) I don't believe any of the Anti Christ stuff the way it is proposed. I cannot imagine, in 2007 any one individual being so persuasive as to result in being made "king" or something of the entire planet. Americans would never go for it, or most Americans, I'm not so sure about some Democrats. ;-) I can't see the Chinese falling into lockstep either.

Believing in the end of times is another matter however. Why does the Anti Christ have to be a single individual? It makes far more sense for this to be a group, or nation or political party or movement. Yes the movement would have a charismatic leader, but there would have to be many charismatic leaders in many nations with similar outlooks gathered around a similar cause.

Here is one oversimplified scenario. A movement arises in, oh why not, the Middle East, and gains a strong foothold in world politics and grows in military power and strength. Smaller easily intimidated nations join up perhaps with expectations of glory and usurpation of McDonalds or maybe they don't have the military strength to resist and no one will help them. A group is established and they ultimately challenge the West. A major war ensues, and goes nuclear. It is more likely to start nuclear. The Chinese see this as an opportunity or see this as having cataclysmic effects on their well-being and join the fray. They join the Middle East group to get the West out of they way or to intimidate the West into some sort of surrender, leaving the Chinese in control, but both the Middle East and China vastly underestimate American military power and pretty soon we have exactly what the doomsdayers predicted sans the 7 years of harmony. Could the chart show such a beginning?

The above can be picked apart by specifics, I'm sure, but the basic point remains: we are far more likely to be victims of an evil movement than we are of a smooth talking con man. Besides, never in human history has anyone solved major problems between nations and groups by negotiations. The only successful negotiations occur after someone wins the military struggle. Even then it doesn't always work, e.g The Treaty of Versailles. To believe that someone has sufficient powers of oratory to persuade fanatical Muslms that the US just wants to be gas guzzling tourists and it makes more sense to sell them oil than it does to fight them in a war is kidding themselves. And then believing, after that particular miracle that Americans can be pesuaded that Al Queda is a group of kindly religious people that only want to go on picnics and sell us all the oil we can use is breath-taking in its ignorance.

So I reject the idea of a super politician "solving the world's problems" and then turning on mankind. It is too simplistic, and too fantastic to be taken seriously whether the Anti Christ was born in Turkey or Brooklyn. Look for the rise of a nation or group. Or look for a group winning sufficient political power in a Western nation to dominate it, legaly occupy its parliament, change its laws so that they can't be removed, and voila' the smooth talking Anti Christ now has a serious nuclear arsenal.
Tom

anti-christ or nun?

The chart of the "Anti-Christ" looked familiar. Then I remembered. It is very close to the chart of an American Theravedan nun I know, born Feb. 14, 1962 (time unknown). Thanasanti has taken a vow never to handle money and lives entirely on alms, no easy task on her trips home to North America. Scars across her shaved head are the claw marks of a bear who attacked her when she was up in the hills some years ago, in Thailand I believe. The bear suddenly stopped attacking when Thanasanti repeated a mantra/prayer of some kind.

So, although no anti-christ, she is certainly a unique individual.

I know another person born in 14th February 1962, there's time too, it's 2.13 PM in Helsinki, Finland (from herself). The chart belongs to Liisa Akimof, a female TV producer. She founded the first all-girl rock band in Finland in the early 80's, they were outspoken feminists and critiziced heavily the male dominated rock world. Now she's a succesfull TV producer doing mainly mainstream entertainment. I don't know much about her, she haven't been much in the public eye in the last two decades. The time of birth gives very late Cancer rising, but I'm quite sure the Ascendant is in Leo. Here's a picture of her http://www.elvisry.fi/498/akimof.html

Though Akimof has long hair in the picture, she usually wears an extremely short haircut, that's common with Thanasanti, whom Alanna wrote about. Otherwise I don't think Akimof is an Anti-Christ, far from that :)

I looked once at all the people in AstroDatabank who were born in February/March 1962, and I think all of them worked in the entertainment field in one way or another. One is Jon Bon Jovi, a hard rock singer from Bon Jovi (2nd March 1962 at 8.45 PM Perth Amboy, New Jersey). He has Saturn, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and the South Node in Aquarius. The other very famous case (at least in the US I suppose) is country singer Garth Brooks (7th February 1962 at 1.07 PM in Tulsa, Oklaholma), six planets + South Node in Aquarius in the 9th house.

"the other has all the planets in the 12th, maybe it?s all a joke. Or is it?"
Looks a bit like a witch hunt to me.

Admittedly I have serious doubts about the gravity of 'Beelzebub', as generally portrayed is more akin to a smooth talking chameleon, a deceiver, taking on any guise that appeals to the desire nature offering temptations of no lasting value to purchase your soul!!! Free choice means using discernment, esp. about what's being offered for consumption.

Time to turn off the tv!?

And Satan's not Lucifer ... Satan may be exalted in Lucifer's dominion (certain pleasures, while tempting, are known to have their limitations), but Mars is exalted in Satan's domain! Territorial wars and tyranny have their limits too.

Puzzles me how someone could arrive at a chart for the AntiChrist, without a definitive chart for Christ - one supposedly being opposite the other.

If the 'anti-Christ' was born on Feb 4, 1962, then Christ was born on August 4, ...?

Then again, they could conceivably share the same birthdate - one manifesting the "positive" qualities the other the "negative" qualities ... Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, but instead of alternating within the one person, alternating within the 'whole' of society?

So the "anti-christ" could just as easily have been born August 4th as Feb 4th ... or even potentially at cross-quarter dates ... if seeking an individual to blame society's woes on.

"Opposite" could also refer to opposite gender ... 'Christ' was a man, the anti-Christ might be a woman.

If "Christ" also alludes to the descent, resurrection and ascension of the Sun, the anti-Christ may allude to the descent, resurrection and ascension of the Moon.

Sun's resurrection occurring around Easter or Aries ingress being opposite Libra (in days gone by ingress was judged from Beta Arietis or -180* Spica, cusp of Libra, in sidereal positions).

Or as perhaps from old Greek calendrics, from height of Sun at summer solstice - Hekatombaion (month 1 of the year = June/July), Cancer, the opposite being Saturn's nocturnal dominion, Capricorn & when the Moon ascends highest in the course of a year.

Then again, if it's 4 August this references the 2nd month, Metageitnion (July/August)...Sun's on the turn for descent, "named for sun god, Apollo, as helper of colonists".
Man's descent into colonialization?
Therefore, 'anti-christ' = a power opposing the colonization?

Christianity was a colonizing power ... focus's attention back on colonial rule I'd have thought.

Overturning may occur via outside opposition, or from another's rise to power from behind, from within the ruling/administrative ranks.

Maybe 'anti-Christ' also alludes to "dexter" and "sinister" aspects?

As Christ's resurrection/ascension is largely viewed these days (following the legalization of Christianity) to have occurred around Easter, sun's Aries ingress (East), then opposite would be Libra (West).

The setting of date to celebrate Easter was distanced from those who took calendrical/judicial bearings from Spica, on cusp of Libra and also, within church ranks there was split between east & west.

The latter split crystalizing roughly around 1054 I think ... nearly a thousand years ago.

If Eastern Christianity found its roots around 46 BC (this in Utica was the year when Cato the younger, the last remaining opponent of Julius Caesar in the Roman Civil War, made his final stand at the battle of Thapsus (6th April 46BC)), Christianity's 1st thousand years might be said to have largely reflected its eastern roots.

Next thousand being under the auspices of the Roman west ... based on start year of 1054, 2nd generation coming to an end in about 47 years (around 2054)? New generation will be in power then.

From Aries to Leo is a "sinister" trine ... might it be said that when the celestial Lion is seen to lie down with the Lamb (Ram/Hired Hand) is when Aquarius ascends?

From Aries (east) to Cancer (north) is a sinister square ... how did the northern rulers view the challenge of administrating the east? Christianity was consumed north, legalized, and proliferated en masse.

"anti" may also reference "anterior" ... against, before in time ... which may bring in the dimension where planets in signs are not capable of beholding each other (ie. the inconjunct).

Planets in Aries don't behold planets in Taurus (southern sign) or Scorpio (northern). Planets placed therein capable of bringing demise to Arian/Aries (eastern) rule, from behind, or upon the heels of an opposition.

For Cancer (also a northern sign), Leo and Aquarius present a potential threat - they're "unseen" insofar as planets in Cancer are concerned.

I'm using sidereal as a sign/constellation reference here as planets were once viewed against the framework of apparent, visible star groupings/constellations/signs.

At a very simplistic level, if 'Christ' as he is generally referred to was born in the Middle-East, Israel, (& eastern signs are Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), then 'Anti-Christ' being the opposite could be said to be born in the Mid-West (western signs being Libra, Aquarius, Gemini) .

And if considering the Ichthys (classical Greek for "fish", the "Jesus fish" used by early Christians as a secret symbol) then opposite Pisces (if that's equated with 'Christ') is Virgo ... not Aquarius.

However, Pisces beholds neither Leo nor Aquarius ... hmmm, wonder what that might suggest about "God" = Sun and confusing the power of humanity's sovereign authorities with God?

In sidereal, the 4 February date given would be Capricorn (Neptune is presently in Capricorn, sidereal) and the hunt for a date to allocate "anti-christ" to an individual seems to suggest scape-goat.

Broadly speaking, Christianity was based upon the teachings/conduct of a rebel ... one who rebelled against the politics/authorities of the day and was made something of a scape-goat by authorities.

To rebel against imposition of authoritarian/political/military/religious/empirical rule I don't think stands up for nomination as an "anti-christ".

However, if being opposed to imposition of colonial (& commercial) imperialistic rule is anti-christian, then I guess it would follow that any leader of such a movement (should it gain power) would be dubbed an "anti-christ". But, anti-christ is also connected with deception. Unravelling all the lies told to serve political self-interest and self preservation would be a mammoth task.

The Aquarius opposition reflects an opposition to colonizing power of the Sun (Leo/Metageitnion).

If "anti-Christ" = "anti-colonialization", then the "anti" mood (ie. butt out, pull out) is rising within the political ranks as well as by opposition, locally as well as globally.

Opportunities exist for political leaders to capitalize on this to serve their own ends.

Going back to Christ, he was born in the Middle East, then by way of simple opposites the "anti-Christ" as opposite would suggest being born in equivalent position opposite in Mid West (eg. opp. mid east of India/Bhutan is mid-west Louisiana/Mississippi/Kansas up through Illinois) ... the opposite of Judea being somewhere in the ocean above Hawaii?

Fire breathing dragons (volcanoes) & seamonsters?

Noting Frawley's quote on Libra, from a sidereal pov, Hillary Clinton is Libra Sun
(Astrodatabank data, Sunday, Oct. 26, 1947 @ 8pm, Chicago - the largest city in the "midwest" - data rated DD ... unless day's really wrong won't change Sun's position much) with Sun, Merc rx, Venus in Libra, Saturn in Cancer and using time given, NNode conjunct Algol.

From Tropical pov, she's a Scorpio Sun ... and according to some Scorpio (northern sign) = Tribe of Dan, alloted a northern area. Others attribute "Dan" to Capricorn, judgement, 10th month.

Obama is Cancer Sun in sidereal (4 August, 1961, Honolulu).

Two potential firsts here, who if they ascend to the highest seat will overturn the existing administrative rule & buck tradition.

From a "local" perspective there's Iran.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad born Sunday, 28 October, 1956, in Garmsar, near Tehran.
In sidereal, Libra Sun ... in Tropical, Scorpio.

If it was negotiations between Ahmadinejad & Clinton, then may come down to a battle between Sun (A) & power of Saturn (C) ... and uranium is an issue high on the list.

Can't eat (or at this point adequately dispose of) uranium ... despite what any trade offs might buy ... if that's pursued may end up evolving into strange creatures that glow in the dark ... then there'd be no need for either the Sun or Moon.

AC vs DC ... solar power may limit choice, but there's an abundance of it. Attempting to regulate or over-regulate alternative currencies usually results in something going pop!

Puzzles me how someone could arrive at a chart for the AntiChrist, without a definitive chart for Christ - one supposedly being opposite the other.

The "legend" of the origin of this chart is as follows: A mysterious cleric who prefers not to be identified, and who knows nothing of astrology, happened to know an astrologer and gave the astrologer the birth information of the "Anti Christ." How he obtained it and is certain of its accuracy is as mysterious as who he is.

If you believe that, let me sell you a bridge. More than likely someone noticed that the 1962 stellium could be placed in a "bad" house (8 or 12) and with a bit of imagination and preconceived notions come up with a spooky delineation and created a little story to go with it. Actually this is one reason I put the chart up. To see if we could come up with some spooky delineations and then examine ourselves to see if we're reading into the chart rather than reading the chart. I do that, too.

But if we're going to look at this as the chart of potential evil either in the form of an individual human being or a movement of some kind, we need to remember to look at this theologically not politically. The purpose of the Anti Christ is destruction If such a being existed and wanted to destroy the world, he wouldn't care if he he apperaed as a capitalist or socialist, KKK member or civil rights activist, Hillary Clinton or Glenn Beck. He would choose the persona that gave him results with no care at all if that persona was preceived as left wing or right wing. Furthermore, his assumption of a particular political position would be one of opportunism, not a reflection on the philosophy he pretended to embrace. If we look at it politically we fall into the trap that our guy couldn't possibly be evil. It's those other guys we need to watch out for.

This is why I mentioned Barak Obama. I do not believe him to be the Anti Christ, but I do believe him to be an smooth talking opportunist. In that respect he is not so different from other politicians both in and out of his party. What makes him intriguing is that he obtained his current position as junior US Senator from Illinois on a fluke. He won a heavily contested primary with about 35% of the vote. From there it was easy. The majority of the voting public in Illinois would vote for the donkey if he ran on the Democrat ticket. This is precisely the scenario a shrewd Anti-Christ would take advantage of in order to come out of nowhere to national prominence.

The essence of the Anti Christ would be the polar opposite of Christ; he would be the esence of evil. It wouldn't matter if his "birthdate" was opposite that of Christ or the same day.

The most serious problem with all this is the idea that the forces of astrology apply to the both the Diety and His counterpart. If Ol' Scratch is this nearly all powerful being, master psychologist, and all wise statesman that he can bring about both the solution to man's problems and have that solution result in the destruction of the world, why would he be limited by astrology? His birthday and chart then would be irrelevant.

That does not mean that the chart is irrelevant either. If we can look at this objectively as a nasty chart, then perhaps something did happen on or about that date that has yet to unfold fully so that it can be identified. We've discused two charts with lots of planets bunched up and one was that of a monk the other that of a murderer. This could be one or the other, or neither. It doesn'thave to be that of a supernatural being.

However, Pisces beholds neither Leo nor Aquarius ... hmmm, wonder what that might suggest about "God" = Sun and confusing the power of humanity's sovereign authorities with God?
Like the idea that signs once "lined up" with the constellations, the idea of Sun = God needs to be looked at a bit differently than it is often presented. For the most part, although there were proalby some exceptions, the Sun was not worshipped as a god but rather as the physical manifestation of a god, a very different thing. The principle of the Sun is power, and, of course, without the Sun all things die, making it, from our earthly pespective, the most powerful thing in the cosmos, but the Sun is not God or a god any more than Barak Obama is the Anti Christ.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sharing the legend ... :D ... sure, I'll buy the bridge if you own the title!

I, for one, appreciate your spooky explorations and the opportunity for a peek ... but thought the extreme consolidation somewhat telling as to the paranoia of the one who initially calculated the chart.

With such a thing, given the preconceptions, think it's somewhat inevitable we'd be "reading into" the chart in search of ... to corroborate ...

Occurred to me there's also the old ruminations on "666" ... 6th house, then 6th house from the 6th (11th), and then 6th house from that (4th)!!!

Another chart that may be of interest (if haven't already seen it ):

An Horary for the anti-christ:

-http://www.astrologyweekly.com/more-hor ... -comes.php

And Egyptian date:
Born February 5, 1962 at 7:07 AM in Tel El Amarna (Egypte)
-http://www.astrotheme.fr/en/portraits/8fg6N6R582Q2.htm

To me, the 12th house focus was suggestive of the original architect being on a witch-hunt ... 8th house buying into conspiracy theories. A fear of the unknown, fear consolidated.
Granted, fear's probably the most powerful tool for manipulation but I'd imagine the "anti-Christ" would have mastered fear and know how to wield it against others for own benefit.

If the 'anti-Christ' is regarded as a "Satanic leader, an aggressor against God's people, a deceiver and an evil Messianic pretender" it points to one of no particular faith ... and/or one capable of pretending to be of any faith (Jupiter).

What would be at the core (IC, 4th) of the anti-Christ I wonder?

Can appreciate an emphasis on 8th due to it's attributions concerning "death", but the 4th is the "end of matter" through to 'inner essence".

Considerations as to the beginning (Asc) and the end (IC, 4th) as much as any death defying adjustments (8th) along the way to a position of public authority (10th).

Ill-placed Mars is usually a primary consideration for charts of the anti-Christ.

And in terms of "heavenly battles" how chart might line up in battle against the four arch-angels of heaven, ie. Regulus, Aldebaran, Antares & Fomalhaut ... especially "Michael" (Aldebaran).

If looking for signs portending "evil" we are more than capable of finding them. For example, Algol and perhaps Praesaepe.

With such a thing already starting from a subjective prejudicial position ... it simply involves degrees of amplification.

Based upon the assumption that such an individual was born "evil" (eg. death-meting-out qualities over-riding life-giving/sustaining qualities), with environmental conditions (eg. Age: Kali Yuga) supporting and enhancing the cumulative development of such a predisposition through to position of public leadership.

Someone conscious of the consequences of their actions, yet without conscience, integrity, guilt or remorse.
Self as the supreme power - no power over-riding it, not even 'God' .
Be one facet of God-consciousness reflected by the Sun, another by the "over-self", Sirius, and at another level the passage of ascent-descent from the 'creative power' giving birth to the egg of this cosmos.

A super-ego who's ascended the ranks to wield super-power for no collective benefit ... and possibly one with a score to settle.
Lex Luthor?

Global destruction by humanity - be it led by one human or humanity as a whole - is a cumulative process of decay.
If society's led down a path of destruction, then the "cardinals" (leaders) usually get looked at, as well as their possible successors.

Even within anarchy there's order, direction & control ... and the question as to who's pulling what strings. Puppet masters = Mercury + Saturn?

So if the anti-Christ is posited as a figure of world-wide destruction, then those countries in dominant positions of power - by way of military might, commerce, resources - inevitably come under scrutiny.

Personally, I'm impartial to the dates presented.

But I do agree with your observations, especially re "opportunism".

To recognize "evil" one's usually confronted it in some way.
These days the leaders (latter day kings) don't spearhead a charge first-hand ... they attempt to control it and manipulate it via sterile, isolated positions & remote controls - the alternative benefits of science/technology - and have become highly accomplished at accumulating deficits.
That in itself would cause one to examine the house for the "privy council".

There's a gap between theory & reality.

To succeed an "anti-christ" would simply promise the opposite, ie. actual hands-on involvement, a "man/woman of & for the people" & reduction of the deficit/profitability for the homeland.
What's actually delivered though might be something else.
"If Ol' Scratch is this nearly all powerful being, master psychologist, and all wise statesman that he can bring about both the solution to man's problems and have that solution result in the destruction of the world, why would he be limited by astrology?"
Lol!!! Well, I think the operative word here is "nearly". If "God's" considered the one who's "all-seeing, all knowing" who gave birth to this cosmos ... then, Ol' Scratch would have a blind-side or two, regardless of how he might excell in the art of artifice.

I don't think astrology limits anyone, but the learning and interpreting of it involves limitations. He'd quite possibly be a past master in astrology - knowledge is power in this information age afterall, and if he's been around half as long as they say he's had X years experience with reading opportunities according to the lay of the land upon earth.

From this vantage point, no doubt well aware of own limitations but not afraid to push the limits (even if the result is a cosmic kick in the butt).
"God" is a limitation upon astrology and a reminder of the fact we don't know it all, regardless of how advanced we become, "God" residing above/beyond Satan ... and Satan being contained within the all of "God's" dominion, along with all else.
The higher Satan chooses to exalt self, the further the fall from grace.

Best wishes,
TS.

Hi TS,

You caught the spirit of the thing. We've done three charts total with all sorts of planets bunched together with no common thread. Thomas Merton, a devout Roman Catholic monk, Diane Downs, a woman who shot her children to get a boyfriend, and this "non-chart."

I've been wondering of late exactly how much we read into a chart when we know all the outcomes. None of us are immune to this sort of thing. I've been studying Morinus' method of delineating solar returns, and he gives extensive examples. But a couple of things he says, seem to me to be quite a stretch. He knows what happened prior to writing his book, and he seems to be looking for things to demonstrate his mastery that aren't exactly what we've been taught to look for. A quick example, in a solar return for Cardinal Richelieu he notes that the sign on the 9th house of the radix is Gemini and that Gemini "is ascending" in the solar return indicating a long journey that year. The problem is that even according to the chart Morin published, as well as the computer generated chart, Cancer is on the ASC in the return chart and Gemini is intercepted in the 12th house. Now it is true that by any definition Gemini is ascending, i.e. is is rising above the horizon. But I've never seen that little technique before and I'm wondering if our boy didn't force the issue a bit knowing his subject traveled widely the year of the revolution.

The mystery charts have been quite a pleasant surprise in that there has been so much accurate astrology without foreknowledge of the native.

Occurred to me there's also the old ruminations on "666" ... 6th house, then 6th house from the 6th (11th), and then 6th house from that (4th)!!!
Excellent. I hadn't noticed that, and I hate to spoil everyone's fun, but the number of the beast "666" may be a wrong number after all. It seems there are those who think it is a mistranslation and the actual number is 616.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=44169

After all those movies.

From this vantage point, no doubt well aware of own limitations but not afraid to push the limits (even if the result is a cosmic kick in the butt).
The guy who nailed this concept is horror writer Stephen King in his novel The Stand. The devil "The Walkin' Dude," isn't allowed to "see" everything. He is powerful, more powerful than humans, but he is not all powerful. It was this character I had in mind when I wrote "nearly all powerful." Interestingly he is undone, accidentally, by his most loyal follower. Fun book.

Thanks for writing. We're back to more conventional mystery charts, i.e. flesh and blood human beings.

Be well,

Tom

Hi Tom,
"I've been wondering of late exactly how much we read into a chart when we know all the outcomes."
Really good question to ponder.
I think if we know the outcome, there's always a risk of becoming complacent.

We're often on the lookout for corroborations of the obvious, but astrology involves so many subtleties. Always room to learn more.
"and the actual number is 616."

Lol!!! ... added together 616 gives us that old favourite, no. 13, which = 4, a number attributed to Uranus (& Sun).

616: 6th house, turned =1st, 6th from 6th = 11th.

Common Council out of touch with labour force, not well (6th = sickness, no. 6 also = Venus/Lucifer) ... labour force plagued by those ol' devils on high!

The earlier one, 666 (triple temptation or thrice cursed?!) = 18 = 9 = Mars.

Ultimately boiling down to a choice between Uranus-Sun & Mars ... blow it up or battle it out.

No real surprises there, I guess.
"We're back to more conventional mystery charts, i.e. flesh and blood human beings."
Enjoy! And well wishes to you too.

Warm regards,
TS.