work dilemma

:) Hi

After several months of subtle harassment and what I consider to being targeted by a former friend (well, I thought she was!) who was promoted to Team Leader, I considered approaching Personnel and disclosing what was taking place. I have been extremely reluctant to do this because of our former friendship and have consistently given her the benefit of the doubt ie she is stressed and the person she once was is still there somewhere. At times, she also appeared to become her old self again but then would revert back being aggressive etc - to the point were I have been dreading going into work. This seemed to become more apparent if I disagreed with her about something. I saw her recently outside of work and tried to reconcile things saying that we shouldn't allow work stress etc to do this to us and she agreed but then was just the same the next day in work and has done something recently that did push me over the edge and I retaliated.

I don't know much horary but asked the question, 'what will happen if I bring this out?' (approach Personnel). I was worried about the fact that we would still have to work together and I think she is very protected also as the manager likes her on a personal level. Also, I would find it hard to do and don't think it's good Karma. I have spoken to a mediator at work who was encouraging me to speak out but I don't know if I could deal with it. I asked this question on 24th Jan at 05.38, Liverpool England.

This is what I saw - as I say, I don't know if I'm correct in my assumptions. Both the Moon and Jupiter represent me and are in good aspect (but the Moon is Cadent and therefore weakened?) and with Jupiter, kind of 'outside' the situation? (this is how it actually looks in the chart) I took Mercury to represent her as ruler of the opposite sign and there is an opposition from Saturn to Mercury. This then, would describe her as feeling under pressure? I do know that the new manager told her to settle her differences with me after he'd found out that she'd lied and told me that he'd said that I would be subject to Disciplinary Procedure if I refused to do something he'd asked me to do. This then put him in an awkward position which he had to do something about so maybe this is the Saturn Mercury then. She stayed away from work the next day and I didn't sleep for the next three nights with the stress of it all.

Consequently,I went into work yesterday and informed my manager that I was giving him one month's notice of my intention to leave my employment (haven't hardly slept again last night!) - I haven't put this in writing as yet and hope I've made the right decision - but really can't see any alternative now. Together with what has been happening, the job is well paid but is also stressful and I don't know if I was starting to feel that I didn't fit in any more. I'm worried now though about finding new employment etc.

I asked a second question, 'did I make the right decision?' The timing of my second question was 27 Jan at 06.06 Liverpool England and the chart has a late Ascendant. Does this mean it is not the right time to ask the question? The Moon representing me in this chart is very badly aspected and Jupiter receives no aspects at all. The Moon though is exalted in Taurus and Angular - so is strong? On the whole, I don't think this chart looks very good but I'm no expert. What do any of the experts on here think? I'm feel so stressed at the moment and would very much appreciate any insight.

Many thanks
Mia

Mia, do you think is not good karma to protect your rights, your self being, of a very bitchy woman, who apparently is insane with power ?
I think people suffer on "wrong guilt" which is a thing that parents teach. You should suffer guilt about things that you do wrong, not about things you do right. If you protect yourself, you are doing a right thing, if she got fired, for example, she only has herself and HERS bad karma to blame.
One final thing, an important saying: "people don?t change when they get power... they show who they really are"

So, I think you have to decide this even before you think about this horary... because if the horary says "Go and sue the b!t#h" and you rather not, is better not even take the trouble of reading it.

Just a word of advice.

Without seeing the chart, I have to tell you by my experience that Personal will not do anything, or if they do, they will blame the victim.

Hi Mia,

I would certainly discard the second chart. The ascendant is far too late to rely on this chart. It does not necessarily mean bad news but rather that the information is not reliable. It could signify that the decision has already been made or that someone else has made a decision over which you have no control. There is a good chance that something has been done about this of which you are not currently aware.

In the first chart that you drew, you are in the 12th house. You are clearly not in a good space right now and may find it difficult to act in an objective way. Make sure you are as open and honest as you can be. I am not suggesting for a minute that you would ever be anything else but having a significator in the 12th house can be difficult. It is the house of self-undoing and this can make you your own worst enemy.
I do not see any aspects to your job (Venus) but the next aspect that the Moon makes is to Jupiter. It suggests that things will get better whether you stay in your job or not.

You could use the ruler of the 6th house as the significator of your work colleague but since Mercury rules the 6th and the 7th it does not really matter here. Mercury is in the 2nd house and is still under the Sun's beams, suggesting that she is also in a weakened position. What is interesting is that the Moon is in the 3rd house and is aspecting Jupiter and then Mercury. There still seems to be a chance to sort this mess out with a bit of open communication between the two of you, although Mercury is in a separating aspect with Jupiter. Jupiter is also the ruler of the 3rd house and, of course, it is in the 12th house, which does not really bode well for open communication.

:) Hi

Thanks to you both for your replies. Sue, you are spot on regarding the late ascendant and something I'm not 'currently aware of' or 'somebody else has made a decision'.

I bumped into a work colleague who is part of a team I used to work with whilst I was out shopping yesterday. I had approached her during all of this as she had experienced a similar situation herself at one time. The gist of it all is, senior management have become aware of the situation and are not happy. She said I was well respected and liked and the Personnel Manager wants me to contact her on Monday.

I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do as I really do not want this situation to become even worse than it is. I am torn because I also feel I have a duty to let it be known that my colleague is aggressive and allows things to become personal (others have now commented that they know where I'm coming from and have seen a difference in her). I also think she is under a lot of stress and still through all of this, am concerned for her too - whether this is misplaced, I really don't know.

Maybe this is all the 12th house stuff as you described me as finding it difficult to act in an objective way and the house of 'self-undoing' stuff concerns me too. I understand where you're coming from when you say to be as honest as I can be as after an initial incident last year, I have been trying to rise above it all to enable me to cope with going into work. Thus I have not challenged her when she has done stuff (honesty would not have been the best policy I feel) but have obviously been feeling resentful and have tried to just 'get on with it' hoping that this would be the best way.

So, I have to make a decision now as to whether to just cut my losses and go or speak to the Personnel Manager tomorrow. I hope I make the right decision for all concerned. Perhaps there will be a chance to sort this out between us as you describe but you also say the aspects for this are not good and I can see that also. I think I mentioned in my last posting that I have seen her recently outside work and tried to sort things out but to no avail. You do say things will get better so that makes me feel more optimistic about everything.

Thanks very much for your response
Mia

Acting with honesty and integrity will *always* put you in a better position than your opponent, no matter the outcome. Her well-being and personal problems are NOT your responsibility; your well-being and job security ARE. It is very, very difficult to be in situations like this, especially if your opponent in this case is a former friend, but it is you who have suffered, not her. You obviously have the support of not only the people in 'power', but from others at your workplace. The value of this should not be underestimated. If you do not take action, no matter how uncomfortable, the situation is likely to go on and on, or worsen, to the point that you are driven out. My advice would be to take the support that is offered to you. In the UK at least, human resources takes this kind of thing very seriously and it is likely you have the edge here. Your coworker is making not only your life miserable, but others' too. It is not bad karma to confront problems; it's likely that keeping your head in the sand will only create *more* karma eventually.

Good luck!! :'