Good date for Shoulder Surgery?

I am having shoulder surgery on March 1,2007 at 11 am EST. In checking the chart, the Sun is angular in the 10th house, although it is also conjunct Uranus. Mars is not so strong in the 9th house, and although the moon is in Leo, it is not void of course. I am told these three planets should be looked at. The POF is in the 6th, which is nice. What difficulties, if any, might I encounter on this date? Thanks for your interpretations.

You should be aware that medical astrology is far from being my field of expertise, so face this just as suggestions.

The ASC is in gemini, which has natural signification for hands and shoulders. I am not sure if this is a plus or something to be avoided.

Zahel says:
And if you want a cure for the body, namely for the hands or the feet, let the ASC be Capricorn or Pisces or Aquarius or let the Moon be in them joined to the fortunes.
But later says:
M?sh??all?h said, Look in every cure that you want [to make] at the place of the infirmity in the body, which, if it were in the head or the throat or the chest, cure it when the Moon is in Aries or Taurus or Gemini, which is the upper part [of the body];
Of course, Ramesey says the exact opposite !
Anyway this ASC is too close to natal mars. If possible I would suggest a later time, with ASC between 11 and 15 cancer ? That way you could use the influence of natal moon in cancer and natal venus (in triplicity). Cancer is also a good sign for you, placed in your 11th house.

But I am a bit worried with this moon conjunct Saturn. Is it possible to change the day if necessary ? I don?t think it is necessary because it is like taking an airplane: the election may be awful, but it doesn?t mean the plane is going to crash !

Well, I did get them to change the date, but this chart also is far from perfect, still having a Gemini asc., and Mars in opposition to Saturn. Mercury is direct, however and sun is angular. What do you think now?