Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Good date for Shoulder Surgery?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moondance7

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Good date for Shoulder Surgery? Reply with quote

I am having shoulder surgery on March 1,2007 at 11 am EST. In checking the chart, the Sun is angular in the 10th house, although it is also conjunct Uranus. Mars is not so strong in the 9th house, and although the moon is in Leo, it is not void of course. I am told these three planets should be looked at. The POF is in the 6th, which is nice. What difficulties, if any, might I encounter on this date? Thanks for your interpretations.

Moondance7

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Grief! Is it so bad, nobody wants to tell me? Sick
yuzuru

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moondance, would you put your natal data ? without them I don´t think we can really do elective work for your health.
Moondance7

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuzuru, I thought you only had to look at the moon Mars and Sun, but,sure, here's my natal. Thanks.

yuzuru

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be aware that medical astrology is far from being my field of expertise, so face this just as suggestions.

The ASC is in gemini, which has natural signification for hands and shoulders. I am not sure if this is a plus or something to be avoided.

Zahel says:
Quote:
And if you want a cure for the body, namely for the hands or the feet, let the ASC be Capricorn or Pisces or Aquarius or let the Moon be in them joined to the fortunes.

But later says:
Quote:
Mâshâ’allâh said, Look in every cure that you want [to make] at the place of the infirmity in the body, which, if it were in the head or the throat or the chest, cure it when the Moon is in Aries or Taurus or Gemini, which is the upper part [of the body];

Of course, Ramesey says the exact opposite !
Anyway this ASC is too close to natal mars. If possible I would suggest a later time, with ASC between 11 and 15 cancer ? That way you could use the influence of natal moon in cancer and natal venus (in triplicity). Cancer is also a good sign for you, placed in your 11th house.

But I am a bit worried with this moon conjunct Saturn. Is it possible to change the day if necessary ? I don´t think it is necessary because it is like taking an airplane: the election may be awful, but it doesn´t mean the plane is going to crash !
Moondance7

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not possible to change the date so I guess I'll have to take my chances. Thank you, Yuzuru, for your interest.
Moondance7

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I did get them to change the date, but this chart also is far from perfect, still having a Gemini asc., and Mars in opposition to Saturn. Mercury is direct, however and sun is angular. What do you think now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: