Algol Again

The death of Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and the Big Bopper on 3 February 1959, came up today, and so I did an event chart for the take off time which was given as 1:00 am Clear Lake Iowa, the Ascendent is 11 Sco 50, and Mars the Significator is Aligned with Algol at 26 Tau 59.

the 9th house cusp aligned with serius, its significator the moon in Sagitarrius, in the second house. Jupiter (fortune) opposite the event significator? fortune against them? Sun significator of success on the bottom of the chart? well a few things to look at in any case, this is one travel chart that we know the end, pretty much.

here is a link to chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... r=3&nho2=2

Granny, who is feeling the need to look at travel stuff

I have just been thinking about Algol over the last few days. Recently, Suddam's half brother was hanged and was decapitated in the process. A day or so later, in the town I live in, an 82 year old man was murdered by decapitation. This has shaken the whole town because it is the first murder that I can remember here and I have been here on and off for 25 years. We are a very small university town of not much over 20,000 people. I didn't know the man but I knew him by sight. I once lived in the house next door. The murder was shocking enough but the fact that an elderly man who was very well liked was murdered in his own back yard let alone having his head severed from his body is horrific beyond words. I haven't had the time to look at any charts yet but I couldn't help but wonder whether Algol was prominent in either death.

I understand, when I was five I came home just as the neighbor shot his brains out with a .38 next to his garage.(the area by the Garage faced our Backdoor, which was where I would go to go in the house. I think he thought it was earlier than it was) it isn't something you forget. That is one of the reasons for my own Algol fixation.

Granny, feeling a bit old today.

It occured to me I need to make a correction here, I had to be 6 when this happened because school at 5 was too far to walk, different school at 6 was just down the street. Also coulnt have been 7 because after this happened we got new neighbors (surprise?) and that person helped me with a school project in the next grade. I know 5-6 whatever... Granny