Okay, I just looked up the chart and it's 0 degrees Virgo rising, so that makes it void, right? If it's earlier than 3 degrees?

So, that means I might not have given it enough time to find it (I lost it today!)

Hi Kriss,

Yes, the early 'ascendant is a consideration before judgement'. None of the considerations stop you from reading the chart if you want to but usually they are a message in themselves that proceeding is not the best option. This consideration, along with a late ascendant, is one I pay attention to a little more than some of the others. Your suggestion that it is too early to be asking the question is an apt one. Horary should not really replace the need for having a proper look for what we have lost. The question is best asked when all other options have been exhausted.

If you haven't already read Deb's article 'Judge Not Upon Every Slight Motion' it is well worth reading on this particular topic.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_considerations.html

I hope you find your pendant.

Frawley do not pay attention on consideration of judgenment. In his "Horary textbook" on page 154 in section about lost items he gave example "Where is my shawl", chart with ASC 0Sco41 and read it.
So, here is my opinion about your chart:
Maybe you have some chance to find it because ASC is in conjuct with fix star Regulus.
The ruler of 2nd house(moveable possetions) is Me in 7th house and being so close to DSC increases the likelihood of recovery. POF is in 7th too. Do you live alone or with partner? Partner may have seen it or put it somewhere. Bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.
DIRECTION: West
Near colours: turquoise(Pi), light gray and silvery color shades(Me)
Ruler of 2nd and POF both in water sign means near water of any kind.
But ruler of pendant, Me, is peregrine, detriment, fall, so maybe it will be damaged.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I'll go with 4 degree Asc....unless you say different.
Mercury ruler of pendant in detriment and fall, I agree with Goca sounds like it's damaged in some way, maybe having been trodden underfoot (Pisces)
I mean, what size is pendant, small, large, can you descibe it? Not a lot of background to go on.
Your Venus ruled Mc is conjunct Pleides (weeping sisters) perhaps showing your sadness at losing something of sentimental value.
Am looking at Venus too, natural ruler of jewellery alongside Mercury.
The cusp of 7th separates these two as if maybe pendant is by a wall or door frame.
Near a radiator or water pipes of some kind. (Pisces)
Jupiter, dispositor of these two in 4th....still in the home?

End of matter 4th Mars in Capricorn in its exaltation....could this suggest a happy outcome?

If Venus is the pendant, then it is applying to conjunction lord of 2nd Mercury, which according to J.Frawley is a strong testimony to its recovery.

I've just realised....if I were any good at this, I shouldn't have to ask for a description of pendant. I should be able to tell you!

Gina

If the early ascendant makes the chart questionable to read, how about using the time the question was posted to the forum? I've read that many practioners only use the time the question was brought to them.

kali

Thank you to everyone who responded!

It is a heart pendent of white gold and diamonds that my boyfriend gave me. I noticed it was gone when I got into my school van to go on a field trip with some students. I looked in the van, but not as thoroughly as I would have liked, due to the field trip. I looked at my school, in my car and in my apartment. I couldn't find it anywhere. Now, Goca, your conclusions are interesting because the reason it fell off is because the chain got damaged. The van we ride in is white, but the interior is gray.

It could also be in the kitchen or bathroom at school. (water) And most interesting is that my school is 30 minutes directly west of me, indicating that it's not in my apartment. I am going over to see the guy who always drives the van and do a more thorough search.

Thanks so so much, as this is causing me quite a bit of anguish.

:)