Traditional view of moon void in Gemini in relationship hor-

ary. I am looking at a chart where the moon, Lord 7, is in 29'58" minutes of Gemini. Aside from being void, I understand that Lily had particular feelings about the moon in late degree Gemini. Would this just indicate a negative outcome, lack of action or change on the part of the quesited, or would the immanent change of sign indicate some future change? I look forward to hearing your views. Thanks for your help on this point.

Hi Moondance

I?m catching up with some posts I missed and just discovered this one.

Traditional texts consider the Moon to be poorly placed in Gemini, on account of this being the 12th sign from the Moon?s ?natural house? Cancer. And then you need to consider the weakness of influence implied by the late degrees ? particularly here because the Moon is late in the 29th degree, so on the verge of change. It suggests a critical period but at least there is one good thing about this - the Moon is just about to enter its sign of dignity, so there is a potential for change that ultimately brings improvement.

I don?t think you can make a bog-standard meaning for this placement without understanding what is happening with the rest of the chart. Also, I wonder if the Moon is really void or if, like many astrologers, you are calling it void because it is at the very end of its sign? If it is already within orb of an aspect that will perfect in the next sign, then it?s not truly void of course and you should consider what this change might mean bearing that aspect in mind. But if it is out of orb of a new aspect and changing signs (so genuinely void of course), then this is ?full stop? I?m afraid, with the symbolism strongly pointing to the end of the current situation.

Regards
Deb