Moving date

Hello Forum:
Uranus, in the current Jupiter/Uranus square transit is making a grand trine to my natal Uranus in the 9th ruling the 4th and natal Sun in the 1st ruling the 10th. Yesterday solar arc mars squared the MC and the decision was made to move and pick a good day to do so.
The day I've chosen has the Pluto/Mars transit conj my natal Chiron in the 2nd house, the Moon conj my Scorpio Asc along with the fortunate fixed star Khambalia. The ruler of my second house is Jupiter and transiting the 2nd at 10.8 and the Earth is in Taurus at 13.15.
Any other thoughts and suggestions? The move is just a few blocks away. This is my first indepth electional chart.

Thank you

Hi yuzuru:
My birthdata is Nov 6 1951, 6:48 am EST, Bay City, MI. I only have a two week period to chose from, must move by Jan 15. I'd be particularly interested in key points you use.

Thank you

Well, fist of all, there is no such thing as an perfect election, so you can always criticise without finding a better timing. So I just ignore any criticism that come without alternative suggestioning.
Second, I will look only in the time frame that you wanted, and that you are responsible for, as I suppose that this constrains are serious ones.
According to the rules of Ibn Ezra, we shall find the possible ASCs for the election: your natal ASC is scorpio, so the possible signs are: scorpio, capricorn, aquarius, pisces, taurus, cancer, leo and virgo. In general we don?t use the 4th and 7th house, but in a moving I think they are important.

We can?t use virgo because of mars, south node and venus in fall, too many malefics. Cancer and capricorn are cardinal and are in houses of "moving", too much change I think: in general we want fixed signs for a new home.

With working hours constrains, we only have as possibilities: aquarius, pisces and taurus.

Although the moon is really in the natal Asc, which is good, she is also in fall, which is bad, so I rather choose the 15th january, with moon conjunct Jupiter, and having dignity in decan.

My suggestion is around 9AM, in 15 january, with 11-14 aquarius in the ASC, which is the 4th natal house, venus tr conj the moon nt.

If this is too early, 10 AM, with pisces in the ASC, with jupiter and moon in the MC.

Or 12:46 PM with the sun in the MC and asc in taurus (but moon will already be passing jupiter). Much after that we have the MC also in a fixed sign, which is good, but the ASC get in Algol, which is bad.

Well, that?s it, choose the most proper timing and good luck

My dear yuzuru:
The 9:00 am time on the 15th looks great! I kept focusing on the 12th, 13th, and 14th (the weekend) but kept coming across problems. Through my reading today on electional astrology I realized there was no way around the fact I'm moving past the full Moon. Thought all might be well considering I signed the rental contract on the 30th and started this whole process. That was until I checked the Moon on that day and saw it was squaring Saturn. (sigh) As you say, there is no such thing as a perfect election.
The date and time you selected give me confidence the move will go well and it'll be a place I can unwind and call home.

Thank you!

Afterthought.

Ohhh the beauty of astrology!

On Dec 30 when the Moon squared Saturn for the signing of the lease, my natal Mars (in the 11th, co-ruler of the 1st) is trined by the Moon. My landlady is 80 yrs old, strong Saturn nature and a personal friend.

:)

Hi:
That was a consideration, especially when I realized the moon's weakened state. I have to give notice to my current landlord though.
The date and time yuzuru gave me works so well. I love venus conj the moon on the 4th house cusp. Plus the sun trines natal venus. Very few friends come to visit in my current home. I'd like that to change. If it doesn't maybe my creative juices will flow again.