Will Saddam really be hanged?

Hello all,

We have now heard that Saddam Hussein is to be hanged for crimes against humanity. While watching the news tonight, a question crossed my mind - Will he really be hanged (and is there any chance that he is spared), and how would this show up in a chart? And I threw a chart.

I think it will be interesting to discuss it because this question is expected to be solved relatively soon and we can then see how things have worked out.

Here is where and when I asked the question: Will Saddam Hussein be hanged?
29 Dec 2006, time: 18:45:41 (GMT), 50N48 0W23

Being a relative beginner and having Frawley to learn from, my thinking goes like this (I may not be correct so please help):

In Frawley's The Horary Textbook he gives the advise that an applying aspect between Lords 7 and 8 is the prime testimony of death, and
that in questions about death the Moon does not become cosignificator of the quesited, and "consider Lords of both the radical and the turned 8th houses: either can kill".

In our case we have:
- Asc on 10 Leo
- cusp 7th on 10 Aquaruis and cusp 8th on 30 Aquarius
- his 8th house is the second radical, and its cusp is on 30 Leo - the rising sign where Saturn is placed as well.
- most of his 8th house is occupied by Virgo - look at Mercury - applying to the Sun (is it combust?) means death.

- Neptune in 7 house in Aquarius; Uranus in 8 hourse in Picses (cusp 8 is nearly in Picses)... But Neptune and Uranus are in mutual reception by sign although no aspect between them.

Frawley says: "Most important: mutual reception between the significator of the person and the significator of death saves" ! But he would not look at Neptune and Uranus. Then, as follows:

- no aspects between Saturn and Jupiter (Jupiter square Uranus)
- Saturn rising (not good at all I think)

This mutual reception in the chart is the most intriguing thing for me. Could it be that the 30th degree 8th house cusp in Aquarius means that he might just be spared (or killed)?

Please write your comments.
Many thanks.

A late degree cusp would mean it's already in process or too late to change. I personally don't think there was ever going to be a change in direction where Hussein was concerned. The political machine was moving.