Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

wil i hear from him again?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minnie

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: wil i hear from him again? Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to horary astrology and would like any feedback on this question.

I am in a committed relationship but was going through a rough patch with my boyfriend when I by chance (or fate??)heard from an old friend of mine from college, who I'd always been attracted to. We met up and ended up having a rather intense and exciting time, which ended in a kiss. it really was a magical evening. Since then I have been having better times with my boyfriend and have kept from contacting the other guy as I don't want to get into something ... but part of me still think of that night and wants to know what he thinks of me. He hasn't been in touch - he knows I am with someone and I have a sneaking suspicion he has a girlfriend, but I was curious to understand the intensity of our meeting.

Today I asked at 16:26 GMT, Belfast, UK - will i hear from him again?

Cancer rising, significator Moon in 11th house Taurus, where it is exalted (and Taurus is my sun sign). 7th house ruler Saturn in 3rd house Leo and retrograde. I read somewhere that when Saturn is the 7th house ruler and retro this means no chance of a relationship happening - does this mean that he is in a bad position and has nothing to offer, while I am exalted, and thus deserve better?? Plus it might also pinpoint the lack of communication between us since we mt, or problems getting in touch? My significator is in his 5th house showing the romantic possibilities between us but maybe nothing more. Venus is in the 7th and the only planet there.
I can't see any reception between the two significators.. although Sun and Moon are trine.

Sorry I can't seem to attach link to chart... but I am getting the impression that there won't be much further contact between us. And I have just started doing horary so any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks
Leorising x

[url][/url]
Gunhilde

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Venus in the 7th would be a good indication that he is with someone else as it's the planet ruling marriage and partnership.

I haven't looked at the chart; you may want to look at the 3rd significator to see if there are any links for communication.

I've had lots of love-related charts recently with significator Saturn Rx; I've been told by those who know that, yes, the Saturn person has nothing of any merit to offer, especially if you are the exalted moon in a good house (11th). The moon also separates from a trine to Saturn; it may be that this lovely moment (and haven't we all had at least one of those?) may be just that: a moment to remember.

Best wishes,
AG
Minnie

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks archergirl, appreciate the help!

3rd house is Leo, ruler Sun is located in 6th house (having to make a real effort to keep in touch?? ) and conjunct Mercury (5deg away.), which of course rules communication. does this thus make Mercury combust and ineffectual? or would it alternately mean he wishes to communicate? still getting my head around how all this works!
The Sun as significator of the 3rd house- and his 2nd significator - makes a trine to my significator the Moon so this seems to suggest positive communication? likewise it sextiles uranus which could suggest the disrupted nature of our interaction. Or maybe we are just meant to be friends with me in the 11th!

Thanks again!
LR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: