What will happen to me?

I got to feeling moody/broody tonight, a Cancer specialty, and just asked the universe what was going to happen to me. Certainly some will criticize this use of horary, but I am unconcerned. This chart is so radical it cries out for interpretation: the MC is conjunct my natal MC, the asc is conjunct my natal asc, Saturn is in the 12th as it is natally, the vertex is conjunct the natal vertex and in the same house-just too much to ignore. The only problem is, I can't read it very well. I would guess that a lot of my life and the people in it are coming to "the end of things" since the 4th house is so active and crowded. The moon, my emotions, is in the 3rd of communications, approaching a sextile with Venus, but what does it mean?Saturn retro is aspecting Pluto and sun, but again,what is the meaning? Jupiter is actually transiting my natal 4th house, which is also intercepted in Sagittarius natally. Can someone more objective hazard an interpretation of this chart? I am amazed and puzzled at the "co-incidences". Thanks

Hi Moondance7,

Wouldn't a question like this be better suited to a transit or Solar return chart? I've found them to be almost spooky in their accuracy, especially for 'what will happen' kinds of questions.

I'll have a look at the chart and give my best beginner's shot!
Cheers,
piglet :)

I have taken a more cheerful look at this horary, and although my new interpretation makes use of non-traditional planets, nonetheless, here it is:The busyness of the 4th house may be positive, especially with Jupiter there. It may mean a lot of people and activity in my home, perhaps for the holidays. Or perhaps I will get over my two or three year withdrawal from friends- I have been very hermit-like for a long time. The approaching sextile from uranus to Venus supports this, because even if Uranus is a maleific, the aspect is positive and reception between Venus and moon, my feelings, is good. Citing the "5 degree rule", Venus should be interpreted as being in the 5th house, so maybe a new romantic relationship awaits-maybe this means an end to a painful romantic obsession I've had all year. There seems to be no big activity in my career and "outer life" area, and this is fine. My current part time practice representing children suits me fine. Neptune in the 6th probably means a continuation of some unclear and puzzling health problems, but good aspects to planets in the fourth may mean an improvement I initiate at home. Sadly, Saturn will continue to harass from the 12th house, prodding some necessary, if uncomfortable changes. Altogether better than I first thought. Please criticize at will-other opinions valued.

Hi, Goca. Let me see,the moon is applying to a sextile with Venus which rules the 3rd and 10th houses in this chart, thoughts, communications, siblings for the 3rd, public life,career and authority for the 10th. Good reception from venus to Mars, but moon in the fall of Mars. What does that mean? I don't know,

Moon will next perfect a trine with Uranus in the 7th. Uranus receives the moon warmly but my primary significator, Mercury is squared to Uranus and in Uranus' detriment and fall. So clearly, all is not rosy. Traditionally, Uranus has no rulership, but in this chart rules the 6th house of health,servants and everyday life. Hhmm. Anyone care to interpret?

I hope not, Lightstar. But I just received a pretty detailed reading in my message box which sees the chart as pretty negative, and apparently with good reason. I overlooked my significator going into combustion and the moon being in fall is more important than I thought. That's why it always pays to listen to the more experienced. Thanks (PS I just redecorated and love my place, so I hope I don't have to move!)