Thanks Deb,
there are some interesting questions posed on this site. My only complaint is that there are some typographical errors in a couple of the charts that make the interpretative notes confusing. For example, in the horary about whether he and his friend should drive to Sweden, the chart shows the Moon in Cancer in the 8th house whereas he delineates the chart as though the Moon were in Virgo.
Other than that, it's a useful site. Thanks for sharing it.

cheers,
Pete

Thanks to Pete

Thanks Pete! The horary article "Shall we travel to Sweden" was fetched from an old computor and saved as a WP51-file. Somewhere down the line Nov.17. turned into Nov.11., hence the wrong chart was provided! I am grateful for help with any mistakes like this and spelling-mistakes, too. My parents emigrated to Norway when I was a kid and I lived here since I was 6!! The web site has 100's of articles and a great many of them are in English and should be easy to find. However, I do not see all the hazards from the point of you of someone who only speaks the one language. Improvements are always a welcome.

Andrew J. Bevan