event chart and horary - connected; interesting

Thought people might like to see these as there aren't many financial type questions posted here.
Some background
I have been thinking of opening an account for a certain type of speculation for a while, and yesterday evening I remembered and decided to do it then. I registered-online. After doing this I realised I had not consisdered a good time. I checked the chart. :( :(

London 22 sep 2006, 19.50 bst approx.

My significator ( venus), that of 2nd house ( mercury), the moon and the significator of 7th - the compnay (mars) were all in the 6th house. The company's money ( jupiter ruling 8th) was in the company's house. I was in mutual reception with my money - but there was no aspect. All this looked really bad for me. The only redeeming features were that my significators were less debiliatated than theirs. And mars ( the company) was preventing the moon getting to my money- at that stage I wasn't sure what that meant but was sure it was more bad news- I must be going to lose money. Maybe, I thought, I just won't use this new account at all as things were so bad.
So even though it was only an hour or so later, I did a horary. :?

London 22 sep 2006 21.04 bst.

early degrees rising. mercury ruled me and my money and was still in 6 th house. jupiter ruled them and their money and was now in 6th too. This really wasn't looking good was it?

Later though I went to my email account to collect the password they were supposed to send. And then I smiled. there was no password. They had failed to identify me from the info I had given and wanted more details before they could open the account! Suddenly the charts were totally clear. This wasn't about me losing money it was about me failing to be able to use it. The moon in the first chart was my ability to trade my money ( mercury). Mars ( the company) was stopping me. We were all in a bad state. :lol:

I just hope that, when the real email comes with confirmation that the account is finally opened, the planets are in a better state. I also suppose i should see whether I can work out when it will happen - but I'd guess, non -astrologically :wink: , not till the next working day.

Hi Amelia,

Thanks for sharing this story. Fingers crossed it goes well for you. It seems a good place to mention that I?ll be creating a new section in the forum within a few days, for discussion relating to sport and speculation. I was initially planning to create it yesterday, but decided to hold back for a few days because I agree, the astrology yesterday was a little bit worrying. I?m just wondering ? since you seem to have a second chance at this, don?t you think it would be a good idea to elect a time for the registration when things do look good concerning your financial prospects; or is it too late for that now?

Hi Deb
don?t you think it would be a good idea to elect a time for the registration when things do look good concerning your financial prospects; or is it too late for that now?
I think it is too late, I think it is out of my hands. Unless of course they turn me down completely and I have to start again elsewhere. Really really stupid of me not of think of it in the first place. Still I can chose my times for the actual bets.

Your new section sounds like fun, are you going to move some of the earlier threads on the subject there?

Your new section sounds like fun, are you going to move some of the earlier threads on the subject there?
Yes, that's part of the plan. At the moment we have some very interesting posts, but they are scattered throughout the forum, so it seems like a good idea to collect them together in one place.

Good luck with your betting !

Deb

The account was opened by them at 11.05bst Monday 25th Sept. I love astrology. :brows
This chart shows more or less the same things as the previous ones - but with less planets in 6/12th houses. The only question I have is since this is the chart for them opening my account, presumably I am the 7th and they the 1st. This would definitely tie with the original chart - all same rulers, But the answer is really important as moon will translate the jupiter ( 1st house rulers money) to venus (ruler of 7th). If I am venus this is fantastic - but if I am mars...................... :-cry
Saturn is in the way but I take this to represent the fact that this is never going to be large amounts because I am much too cautious for that.
Any comments?
[/img]

Well it seems today is update day for me! Here is the first of a number of postings on my various experiences in the financial and speculation area in the last year.

Operating the account for which thsi horary related has been a bit of a minefield, I have had all sorts of things happen ? deals maturing before I expected them too, unexpected costs of transferring margin money to the account, my failing for some time to appreciate the extent I could lock in my profits while keeping my positions open. But eventually I get to the right point with all of the above ? which pretty much summed up the experience on opening the account. I really had no control due to the 6th house emphasis but in the end things came together.

Clearly I should have elected my time! Pretty dumb of me not to, really.

However despite the above the individual deals have ALL been successful so far. I have not, however, elected these either ? they have all been done on the basis of astrological timing of the financial markets. This does not negate the use of elections, though, when there is no other information to go on such as for lotteries etc. But betting on financial markets, although classified as gambling, gives one access to far more charts and things to work with that, at least so far, seem to be bearing fruit ( or should that be hard cash!) by themselves.