Electional horary, interview

Greetings

Interview scheduled for 2pm today in Burbank (L.A. county) CA
so 15 september 2006 1400 hours, burbank ca (34 N 11, 118 W 18)

Rising 24 SAg 48 (yes conj Pluto)

anyway, just a cursory looks lovely
significator and cosignificator both Trine Venus (significator of 10th) in ninth

But a couple of things bother me, and input would be appreciated.

SAturn, ruler of second in 8 and Moon ruler of 8 is also cosignificator.

As this would be a contract it should also be noted that Mercury ruler of 7th and 9th is in Libra and Venus is in Virgo, so mutual reception exists.

Can someone help me with the 8th house significance here? any other help also appreciated.

Granny

Hi Granny

The notice came a bit late as I see the interview came and went before I even saw your post. I might be wrong, but it doesn?t sound like you actually elected the time for this, so it?s more of a chance to look at the event chart of an interview.

I agree that this chart looks quite positive, and seems to suggest a good placement. Maybe the financial aspect is not that great; maybe it won?t be that important, but overall if I had this chart for the time of an interview I?d be happy enough. It?s not perfect, but there are some good elements to it that suggest you feel comfortable with what?s happening around you. A lot will depend on how this relates to the significant points in your own birth chart of course.

I hope it went well.

Deb

It seems to have gone well, but it is something that I wont hear back for at least a week, and I am NOT a patient woman.

by the way, I said both significators trine Venus, Imeant sextile, sigh, I was in a bit of a rush. as it happened, I didn't actually interview until 2:30, even though I was there, I was filling out paperwork, I wonder if that makes a great deal of difference? I arrived 10 minutes early, so 1:50

for event chart, what time would you take? 1:50 arrival or 2:30 face to face?

you could say i did elect the interview as I had a choice of two days and 3 different times, but I didn't get to look at a chart before hand. so elected somewhat blindly, Mostly had in mind that Moon would be in Cancer if I picked that day and time and my MC is 23 cancer.

Granny