Very accurate chart

Hi all,

I know we're all sick of relationship horaries but this one astounded me in its accuracy, not only to do with the emotional situation but other issues as well.

Data: 08/09/06 16:20 Carlisle, England
26 Sag rises.

(Interesting how this chart is very similar to the relationship question by Virgolass - same significators, different angles.)

My question was, "Where is this relationship going?"

I follow John Frawley's system in relationship horary, using Lords 1 and 7 to show the people as thinking beings and the Sun and Venus to show the man and woman's respective sex drive/natural desire to find a mate (man-stuff and woman-stuff!).

I'm the querent and female, so I get Moon in Pisces as my emotions, Jupiter in Scorpio as my thinking being, and Venus in Virgo as my animal woman (sex drive).

He gets Mercury in Virgo as his thinking being and the Sun in Virgo as his animal man.

Instantly we spot Pluto on the Asc. - not a promising sign.

The receptions are very interesting, as they show my feelings very clearly. My thinking being is indifferent to him (Lord 1 in no dignities of Lord 7). My feeling being hates him (Moon in detriment and fall of Lord 7). So why am I with him? Venus in sign and exaltation of Lord 7 - I fancy him! I already knew this, hence asking the question to see if this will develop into anything more meaningful.

I found the mixed receptions between my three significators especially interesting - my thinking being hates my emotions and my animal woman - I know rationally that this relationship is not good. My feelings exalt my woman-stuff - I have an exaggerated (exalted) desire for a sexual relationship, which stems from my wandering emotional state (Moon peregrine). My woman-stuff adores Lord 7 - I fancy him - but hates me as a thinking being - resents the intrusion of thought into my sexual desires. Venus is in triplicity and fall, showing that she is comfortable in the relationship (triplicity) but ultimately in a bad way (fall).

The terms and faces are interesting: Lord 1 is in the term of Venus and the face of the Sun, showing a passing interest in a sexual relationship. I'm still not interested in him as a thinking being, however, only as animal man and me as animal woman (no dignities of Lord 1)! The major dignities of Lord 1 are quite damning in my disinterest in him, and my dislike of the interest my animal woman has in him :)

My significators are peregrine (save Venus in trip.), showing that I am not acting well (peregrine planets "incline to evil").

What about him? Lord 7 in the detriment of Lord 1: he hates me! So why are we having a relationship? Lord 7 is in his own sign and exaltation, as is the Sun: he loves himself. My woman-stuff (Venus) loves him, therefore he's happy to have me around. Both his significators are in the triplicity of Venus: he fancies me. Both are in the fall of Venus: he doesn't fancy me that much!

Lord 7 is in his own face, and the term of Lord 2 (see below).

The Sun is in the term of Lord 1 (passing interest in me!) and face of Venus. So he does fancy me as a thinking being (Lord 1) a little bit, if not much!!

So far, so good. But I haven't really found anything out that I didn't already know. How will the relationship develop?

The Moon is at 28 degrees of Pisces: she will soon move into Aries, losing her Venus dignities. In fact, she will start hating Venus (detriment of Venus). Aha! I will stop wanting a sexual relationship: in fact I will actively not want a sexual relationship at all.

Or will I? Aries is the exaltation of the Sun, his man-stuff. Will I fancy him even more?

My opinion is that without the positive reception between my significators (Moon exalting Venus - therefore Venus has a measure of control over the Moon, i.e. desire for a sexual relationship influences my feelings), the whole thing will fall apart as there is so much negative reception between my significators, showing my mixed feelings for the relationship. The Moon's exaltation of the Sun could just show a hint of nostalgia for what might have been.

What else is going to happen in the chart? There are no applying aspects between mine and his significators. The next aspect to perfect is the conjunction of Mercury to the South Node. Lord 7 conjuncts South Node: something bad is going to happen to him. This takes place in the 8th house: it is to do with his finances.

The position of the Nodes in this chart is very interesting as he is in a lot of debt at the moment and I have been paying for everything from the beginning as he never has any money. This is aptly shown by Lord 2 (my money) being in detriment in the 8th house (his pocket!!).

So this interpretation of Mercury's conjunction to the South Node makes sense: his financial situation is going to worsen. The Sun is Lord 8, showing his money: the next aspect of the Sun is likewise to conjunct the South Node. He and his pocket (Lord 8 ) will hit something bad quite soon.

It's interesting to see what happens to Mercury after this: he goes into Libra, where he will be in the sign of Venus (my woman-stuff) and exaltation of Saturn - Lord 2 - my money! He will also be in the fall of the Sun (his man-stuff or desire for a sexual relationship), but as he has no Sun dignities in this chart to begin with I don't think this will alter his desire for a relationship the way that my loss of Venus dignities may alter mine.

So if we do split up as shown by the movement of the Moon into Aries, he will probably have nostalgia for me too (when Lord 7 moves into Libra), only his nostalgia will be for the sex (sign of Venus) and all the money I spent on him (exaltation of Lord 2)!

So, to sum up, we have two possibilities:

1. I split up with him when the Moon goes into Aries, because I don't want a relationship any more. I will reminisce about it, however.

2. I stay with him when the Moon goes into Aries. If this happens then it looks like this lust will be returned (Lord 7 moves into Venus-ruled sign) but I will also be expected to continue paying for everything.

This chart is also interesting in terms of essential dignity: here Lord 7 has the most essential dignity, yet he is not in a good situation at the moment, as shown by his being close to the South Node in the 8th.

Lord 1 is in the 10th house, lacking essential dignity but with the most power to act. I'm not particularly happy in myself but at least I'm not in a hole the way he is! Likewise with my money: Lord 2 is in detriment (I don't have much cash) but I'm still spending it on him (Lord 2 in the 8th house). (Lord 2 doesn't automatically have to be in detriment to be in the 8th: Saturn could be in the next sign (Virgo not Leo) and still be in the 8th, but not in such a bad way.)

Very interesting all round! When I asked the question I didn't expect the financial issues to come up, but the chart is totally spot on.

Two questions I'd appreciate thoughts on:

1. Any ideas what the "bad luck" shown by Lord 7's conjunction to the South Node might be? Personally I think it's just that he doesn't learn from his past mistakes, and the debt sucks him in. Which is a shame, as I'd hoped he would manage to sort his problems out and eventually repay the favour. Does his essential dignity (Lord 7 in sign and ex.) show that he's a basically good guy, but his accidental debility (in 8th, conj. South Node) shows he lacks the opportunity to manifest this goodness? Or is this just wishful thinking?!!

2. Let's actually answer the question: where is this relationship going? Does the Moon into Aries show break-up? Or intensification? My vote's for break-up but I'm only 60% sure. After all, I'm still exalting Venus!

2a) Just noticed - The next aspect to the Moon (after she changes signs) will be to oppose Mars. Lord 1 is in the sign and trip of Mars - he is Lord 3/10/11. What could Mars show? Will this shed any light on whether I split up with him or not? Or perhaps it's just a general indication of arguments and splitting up (Mars is natural ruler of divorce).

Hope this has been a fun read for you all! Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keren

Update:

This is the first time astrology has sent shivers down my spine. An hour or so ago he texted me to say he's just walked out of his job - how's that for a conjunction to the South Node?!? Next week his money will follow suit as it'll be his last pay cheque, so of course the reception change of Lord 7 into the exaltation of Lord 2 makes absolute sense as he will really be hoping I'll support him financially. This is NOT going to happen as I have no intention whatsoever of giving him any money or sorting out his life for him!!

I am absolutely astounded by this chart! I've made accurate interpretations and predictions before but never anything this crystal clear.

Wow!

Hi Keren

It?s a great chart. My style of reading it would be very different but no matter what approach you take to this, it would be hard to read the answer any other way.
Your judgement over the main issues was very clear so it?s interesting that you were only 60% confident about it at first. I can?t see a single promising factor, so I suppose this is an illustration of how, when we are in the chart ourselves, there is always that temptation to cling to what you hope to find, even though it?s not actually in the chart. Unless I?m missing something. But also, Mercury was just coming out of the limits of combustion as you asked this chart, so perhaps that allowed you to get a better sense of his true colours.

Thanks for sharing the chart and well done on getting the true measure of this man :)

Thanks Deb!

Yes, absolutely, there's always the desire to find the answer we want in the chart! However, I already knew what the answer was, really. I mean, all that negative reception between the significators is pretty damning. I'd have to have my head in a paper bag to miss that :)

I think the position of Lord 1 on the MC (power to act) but peregrine (not acting well) sums up my ambivalence here.

Last night I paid for us to have dinner... then he went out with his friends and told me to go home! (Clearly Lord 7 in detriment of Lord 1!!) So I think that's the last time I'll be seeing him!

Excellent point about combustion Deb - I hadn't noticed that bit. Just adds even more shocking accuracy to the chart! I think I'm going to frame this one on the wall *lol*

Intercepted signs and curiousity

kerenhappuch wrote:Thanks Deb!

I think the position of Lord 1 on the MC (power to act) but peregrine (not acting well) sums up my ambivalence here.
Last night I paid for us to have dinner... then he went out with his friends and told me to go home! (Clearly Lord 7 in detriment of Lord 1!!) So I think that's the last time I'll be seeing him!
a bit late to revive this thread and sorry to jump in.
I find the Intercepted Capricorn and the Capricorn -Cancer axis intruiging.
I know John Frawley doesn't use intercepted signs.

Querent's position can also be described by Saturn in Leo in detriment, and when intercepted 7th sign lord moon moves in Aries, he isn't pleasing the first house or the second house.

I am curious as often I have seen that the situation is best described by reversing the chart !!! :shock:

One can very much describe the whole situation (of course in retrospect) by 7th lord mercury indicating astrologer querent-strong in own sign, coming out of combustion and applying to a square of Pluto(ejection,coming to light) very close to the cusp of ascendant(this time quesited). Pluto being the co-ruler of scorpio-10th,11th -his friends with whom he walked away and the same way his job may have ended as well.

could be wrong.

Pankaj :(