Hi Taurus

According to SolarFire, Sudden Advancement is 8,11 Taurus. They've calculated it using the PoF day, so I guess that's where the discrepancy lies.

Whether or not to reverse PoF by night seems to be an ongoing argument. I know John Frawley advises not because he has found non-reversed to work. In my experience I've found that either can work so I usually look at both for evening matches. As CFJ has pointed out, the reversed PoF was conjunct Saturn in this chart - a big plus for QPR, although it seems there were other conflicting testimonies to consider.

Best of luck to us all with our weekend predictions!

Ficina

Great help Ficina! :D

I am trying to get through all the games today brfore I go to work at 2pm.

I have a "no bet" for Birming, tough chart. Maybe end 0-0 or 0-1.
ManC, no bet, mostly Draw or maybe ManC.

All the 3pm UK games stink because of the first house interception Aries/Taurus. Only 3 games not intercepted and I really like Southend to win.

Man U should win ut the Moon is VERY afflicted by parts and the payoff not worth it.

The last game is MiddlLiverp.. AGAIN tough game. Middlesb has team/Game Merc trining the Score Uran. Which tells me that it will be tough for Midd to lose. But theier goalie, moon has bad SAdv. LIverpool has the t-square SatUran(Sun+Jup) but the teamJup and ScoreSun are trining SA that is in the 11th (LivGame). I would say Liverpool will be ahead but it will probably end in a Draw. Of course, that means no bet!!!

Talk more later from work.
Good luck!! :lala