The problem with ?which house is it?? questions is that so much depends on the context of the question, but the 2nd house is the house of your own resources and income so you should hope to find positive indications around that, or some movement in the chart that symbolises money coming from your employer to you (such as ? but not limited to - an applying contact between the rulers of the 10th and 2nd). The 11th house might be used to signify the resources of the company you work for, but I can?t see any reason to place an emphasis on the 12th house ruler in this chart.

how do you interpret lord 2 conjunct asc

i have casted a question on 31st august 2006, bristol, england at 12:58 regionmontanus

lord 1 mars in Lord 10 virgo, Lord 10 mercury dignified in its own house

Lord 2 jupiter in scorpio conjunct asc applicant sextile to mercury (Lord 10) jupiter is unease in scorpio and via combusta

co-significator Moon in ascendant in sagitarius sign (she is in residence)separating by square to mercury, there will be some disappointment with my work

mercury is combust (the answer is not cleared yet) or Did I have already the answer

is jupiter a great benefactor in conjunct ascendant

why do you think Jupiter unease in Scorpio? it has terms in scorpio, in fact is in its terms and has no detriment or fall there. I believe only sun and Moon suffer in the via combusta if I'm not mistaken?

on a related question. thoughts about 2nd house significator conjunct 12th house cusp? in this case Mars at 25 Virgo? main significator Venus, tenth house significator Moon in Sag... the question is about another job interview, and it seems as though the Moon is coming to Trine Venus, so that seems positive, but the money significator would then be square the moon?

Does that make sense?

thanks, granny

Hi granny

Hi granny

could you explain why you took venus for Lord 10, i will take mercury as lord 10 is in virgo and own its own dignity. venus is positioned in Lord9
mercury applied a sextile to jupiter and square moon in Lord 1 sagitarius
Mars does not applied any aspect but it is located in Lord 10 (mercury)

are we looking at the same chart?

well an update, i have received a bonus yesterday afternoon but not I was expected, very disappointed with my employer.

as regards to job interview, I am also expecting an answer and I have also postulated for new position and today is my last day at work. Still reading the chart, some elements make sense.

As regards to Jupiter, I was in the impression that it was in detriment in scorpio. Gush horary is so hard to grasp :'