Which Job? Virgo in crisis.

I have the choice of being a defense attorney in california or a prosecutor in DC or virginia. And I must choose NOW!

Chart drawn for Aug 23, 11:38 am, Wallingford CT. Scorpio rising, First house jupiter squaring
merc, saturn and venus in the tenth house. Tenth house ruler is leo, moon and sun also in the tenth house conjunct between virgo and leo. So...uhm...what else should I look at?

Hi Virgolass,

What was the question you asked? In these sorts of circumstances, when there are choices involved, it is probably best to ask a clear question about your preferred option, which yo may have done. So, if you were leaning towards the prosecutor's job, for example, you could ask whether this is the best choice for you. You seem to have a number of choices, which can make a clear answer difficult. If you take your preferred choice then it is more likely that you will be able to have a clear answer to your question.

It seems to me you are asking "whether to move to one place or the other?" and wouldn't a relocation chart help you better decide?

Both places have a great deal of Attorneys in them so lots of opportunity for growth, and I've enjoyed both places, so frankly I dont think either would be a bad choice.

Please let us know what you decided.

If you were looking at that chart as a will I get the job chart, Moon coming conj to Sun says Yes, also aligned with REgulus so suggests you will do well, But what I see is a should I move to DC or CA question which I'm not certain how to answer because you aren't asking should I stay or go, both places require moving. what strikes me as interesting is your main significator is opposed to change, Uranus... perhaps you need to chose the opportunity most closely affiliated with your current work?

I'd wish you luck but I think you already have Regulus on your side.

Granny

thanks for the kind words. I chose the prosecution job in DC before I read Granny Skot's post and you're right...prosecuting is what I've been doing, the defense job would be a little foreign. So now must find housing in DC! Yikes! The relocation chart for DC is basically my birth chart with the ascendant one degree earlier. So there's a four planet 6th house virgo stellium. In San diego it would be mostly in the seventh with my seventh house libra mars/pluto conjunction pushed into the 8th.

An Update: After choosing the DC job, it disappeared. The job no longer exists (THANK YOU MERCURY RETROGRADE GRRRRRR!) So I will now be doing defense and legal assistance in Washington DC. And I am NOT happy. WAs there anything in the chart that could have predicted this? Something with the Uranus perhaps?