is my close friend loosing her mind

i need your help to assist a closed friend of mine that does not seem behaving right. Last sunday when visiting her, she nearly strangled me and threaten her children and mine. This friend is the sweetest person but something had happened to unbalance her personality. Yesterday, she started again to behave worringly, I took her out for some fresh air but she became really dangerous

she told me that we needed to decide which children needed to be spare. She freaked me out of my skin. I brought back in her house, but she still did not calm down. Her son was present and He had enough as well. Then last night, she said she was fine!!! but to our surprise she wanted me to come to my house telling me that I had forgotten her to come to pick up her in the day (which I did)

She stole her key cars from her son and disappear while her children and I try to find her. We found this morning, she is with her sister but we need to know what is wrong to help her.

She is a danger zone to loose her job, her children!!!

please help that I know what to do

What could any of us who are scattered around the world possibly do? We study astrology here, but looking at a natal or horary chart isn?t going to stop her behavior. You need to find the right kind of help in your local area.

Hi Zohra,

There could be any number of reasons why your friend is behaving in the manner in which you described. This could include anything from a serious medical condition to something that is not so serious, such as stress. In a situation such as this, it is probably best to seek medical advice as soon as possible. However, if you would also like some astrological guidance you will need to think seriously about what it is you are asking. I would keep the answer to something that is easy to define and won't involve a difficult interpretation. You will also need to think about how you will go about answering the question. It is best to have a clear plan beforehand of how to proceed. If you were to ask 'Is my friend ill?', for example, you will need to decide what house rulers to use as your main significators. I always find that this is best done before drawing up the chart. The most obvious that come to mind would be the 11th house for your friend and the 4th house, the 6th from the 11th, for your friend's health. Of course, this will depend on what question you might ask. If you decide to proceed with a question, draw up the chart, interpret it in the best way you can and then post your thoughts. We can then take it from there and give you some feedback.

Cheers
Sue

From the way you've dexcribed the situation, and with children involved I think it's clear that seeking astrological advice at this point is a negligible indulgence on your part. Contact her family, round up a support structure of people involved, and if she seems a danger to herself or others than work out the appropriate measures to help her and her kids.

Astrology should never stand in for social structures like the law or medicine. Horary is there to compliment and elucidate personal problems, but it doesn't have the responsibility to solve them.

Hi Zohra

I can see you are pretty distraught and it seems to me you are asking for help and perhaps putting your questions on the horary section because you want to know if it will all end in disaster and what is the best way to go about helping this friend. Is my friend having a breakdown? It already seems to be a disaster and it is compounded when friends and family go into denial. Even worse, especially in our cost saving country, here in the UK where mental health professionals and social workers don't give a flying hootananny whether you think your friend is having a breakdown.

If the children are young enough and you are in the EEC or The USA then Authorities have a duty to protect those children. So it is their responsibility not yours to sort out these issues. All you can do is be a friend and offer support to the kids and to her - if she'll let you. Then when you feel satisfied you can ask Horary whether it will work out in everyone's best interest. I take it you know about Horary and what to do when drawing up a horary chart. Suggest being specific such as: 'is my friend Sectionable'? However, if it says she is then when would be the best time trying to get medical professionals involved. Getting your friend and professional to agree that she is mentally ill is a whole different ball park.

I wish you all the best.

It may sound trite, but I believe that the first person you need to speak to is your friend herself. From what you say, she isn't always worrying you with her bahaviour, and when she's acting more "normally" she may very well be aware of what's happening to her and be very frightened. It may take you a lot of efforts and some time before you can communicate effectively, but it's more than worth trying. Again and again.

Kim
www.kimfarnell.co.uk

the description you give of your friends behavior sounds a lot like Diabetic shock, it can indeed produce violent behavior, and people have killed their families when they suffer a sharp enough blood sugar swing. It could also be any number of other issues either mental or physical, but regardless, if she has indicated thoughts of harming her children you need to get her help immediately.

Your bio says you're in England, they have psychologists and health professionals there who can treat the problem, but not if they dont know about it.

If the friend is having either diabetic or psychotic episodes speaking to her is likely to do no good as she wont recall them, and may be worried enough about her own sanity to lie about not recalling them.

Speaking to a mental health professional is more likely to get you the help you need, or a medical dr. if its at all possible.

Granny

Just a long distance diagnosis ,but it sounds like your friend needs a serious evaluation before she hurts somebody. She may be suffering from a psychotic break , a brain tumor , a metabolic derangement or any of the above as a consequence of drug abuse or side effect. I don't know what you have to do over there, but here in the US , I would either call the police if she is acutely acting out and threatening people, or convince her she needs to bring herself to the emergency room. Who knows?? It could be anything. I had a patient who had a psychotic type episode as a result of being put on an anti-depressant. So do that first , then do a horary.

hi all

Thank you for all your comments and supports. I agree with all of your views as regards to medical support which I have tried to do with my friend but it became too difficult to stabilise her and or make her understand that it was important to visit her GP. Do believe me, it has been tuff on her kids to see thier mother in this state. However since sunday, she has been arrested under the mental health act. As stated in my comment, she ran away with her car somewhere where the police arrested her.

When I ask the question is that I did not have no more solutions to support her as I did not know what went wrong.

I guess since sunday, her children and I are relief that she is in hospital for treatment.

sorry if my question appeared outside of horary, but I was hoping to have some insights in understanding her condition and support her in the best of my abilities.

to do a proper Horary you would have needed to tell us the time , date and place of your question, you seemed too upset to remember to put the information in the post,which left us nothing but moral support to give. IF you know these things we could take a look at the chart from retrospect.

I'm rather glad to hear she is getting medical assistance.

Granny

Hi Zohra

I see you are in England and it is no surprise that she was picked up within the system and arrested. It seems the only way to get adults to be assessed these days. Of course the police are wise to this now and don't come out if they think you are just trying to use them to get a mental health assessment. Still it has to be better than the way it was. It's very sad to lose someone you love and care about to mental ill health but on the bright side there are some good medications nowadays and often people get over their episodes and get back on with their lives. If you are into astrology it may be useful to look at her natal chart as this will show you how she can bring the best out of her nature.

http://www.achernar.btinternet.co.uk/ This seems to be a site for beginners and has lots of information.