A lost belonging horary

Hi guys,

I have very little experience with lost object horaries so I thought I'd post this as I'm getting nothing positive or promising from it.

Background info: We've recently moved house. Most of the stuff went in the removal van, but my mum took some things to the house in her car. She remembers putting a bag of shampoo and other toiletries in the car but it has since disappeared. We've looked all round the house and in the car but to no avail. The reason my mum is so bothered is that the bag includes some expensive medicated products.

Problem: which houses to use. Do I take the 2nd, or do I take the 2nd from 10th (my mother's belongings)?

I think Mercury in Cancer (Lord 11) probably shows expensive shampoo better than Mars in Virgo (Lord 2) as Mercury rules the head, and Cancer is a water sign showing the liquid nature of shampoo!

So if I take the 2nd from the 10th... instantly things look bad as the South Node is slap bang in the middle of the house! Mercury is cadent (in the 9th) and makes only separating aspects.

The Moon is not VOC but doesn't seem to be doing anything helpful as she does not aspect Mercury.

So it looks like the stuff is gone forever. Perhaps Lord 8/12 (Venus) being so close to Mercury shows that it really has disappeared without trace. I'd love to know what happened to it though!

I'd be grateful if anyone could give me their thoughts on this, or point out anything I've missed.

Thanks,

Keren

Chart data:

4th August 2006
12:49 BST
Penrith, UK
2w44 54n40

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... res=63&va=

Well, I guess no-one wanted to give me the bad news. It still hasn't turned up and a few other things have gone missing too, so now we think things were stolen from the garage while we were moving. Not a nice thought but we know to keep it locked shut in future. I'll go back when I have time and look at the chart to see if there are any indications of a thief.

Hi Karen,

It?s always worth casting an eye to the radical 2nd for a general influence, even if you take the 11th as the turned 2nd to signify your mother?s goods.

I have only had a very quick look, but see that Mars rules the radical 2nd, the Moon is in the radical 2nd, and is applying immediately to the square of Mars on the 11th cusp. Mars also rules the 7th house of others or thieves, and Mars is a natural significator for a thief or someone who attacks. This would seem to be one indication that there was some sort of attack on the goods.

Sounds bizarre doesn?t it? But one of my neighbours had a burglary at round the time you asked your question, again nothing of great important or expense was taken; just little things, including a large jar of coffee. With these sorts of incidents you never know whether you should be feeling lucky or unlucky.

Thanks Deb, that makes sense. It is indeed most bizzare, as nothing was taken which could possibly be of concievable value to anyone else! Now maybe I can do a "William Lilly" and identify the thief from the chart, as the village I live in is quite small...!!