Missing Keys Found Horary lead the way kinda........

Hi, Last month I was in an auto accident and got a rental car. I had the rental for no more than a day when to my horror i woke up the next day and could not locate the keys anywhere. I literally spent 10 hours total (including my horary research) searching high and low going back and forth trying to figure this horary out. No way was I going to pay 75.00 for a lousy metal key when I needed all the money I could get for a new car. After sulking for hours and pulling my hair out I finally asked "Where are my keys" this was on 6-22-06 @ 5:08 pm in morrisville, pa. I'd be happy to provide the chart but have no idea how to add the link.

Anyway Scorpio was rising @ 19 degrees so Mars represented me (the querent) and was placed in the 9th house at 11* (leo), saturn was conjunt mars at 9* leo which convinced me that the keys were near but do to a fixed sign on the angles this would definetly be a frustrating and trying experience to locate them. I was so persistent to not pay the 75.00 fee and too stubborn and proud to contact the rental agency and ask for an extra key. Being an aries sun probally didnt' help either, combined with a mercury in pisces mentality i do have a tendency to be "forgetful" and "careless" when it came to my keys but gosh these were someone elses.

As for the missing keys I looked to the ruler of the second house to see if there would be any connection positive or negative. I still considered these keys mine since I was legally responsible for them under contract . Sagittarius was on the second house cusp so I looked to Jupiter as the significator. Jupiter was placed at 9* scorpio in the 12th house. I hate to accuse other people, but the 12th house placement made me feel as if someone was playing a trick on me. I was convinced that my 4 year old took the keys and hid them somewhere or they were very well concealed. Had it not been for the trine from jupiter to mars and the almost exact trine to saturn I would have given up much sooner. This false sense of hope kept me going almost obsessively.

I was dealing with cadent houses not a good sign when locating missing objects. Cadent houses usually symbolize that items may be difficult to find or may be found only by accident and in a secret location and with the fixed element it could be days weeks or even years before locating!!!! Yet i still was not ready to give up so based on the anthony louis book that helped me along it stated for fixed signs it indicates the lost item may be in a hidden location, a place low or near the floor. I also believed that jupiter being at 9* scorpio is in the via combusta, suggested the object may be hidden near liquid of some kind. I was thiking dirty stinky wet? Well that basically covers my kitchen and bathroom (old run down house) I spent hours circling the same space over and over obsessed with finding these keys. You will be relieved that about 6:30 that evening I finally gave up and finally contacted the rental ageny and admitted my shame. They brought me a new key. ( this company was great theyeventually didnt' even charge me for the lost key)

Well almost a month later (exactly a month later on 7-22-06) I woke up after a late night went downstairs to get my paper and to my astonishment saw the key to the rental car on my coffee table. These were found by my fiance, I immediately called him and said where did you find them. He started laughing and said he decided to wear his work boots today and had found them in there. I never would have thought to look in dirty wet stinky work shoes. Now it all makes sense of course more so after the fact too bad My 4 year old still has not confessed to putting them in there im still conviced she took them and hid them in there. Thought it would be nice to finally contribute something from start to finish. Yes I am a total amatuer who still needs a lot to learn and would love any comments or suggestions. [/img][/url]

I would say the square between mars and jupiter suggested you weren't going ot find them,

though, you might note that at one month later, Venus is Trine Jupiter and jupiter is no longer retrograde... ergo, your fiance finds the keys. This of course is 20/20 hindsight.

Aslo since the 5th house (children) is also represented by Jupiter, I'd say you were right about your darling child hiding them. =) Though could have been completely harmless, she might have been playing with them and dropped them and didn't see where they went and wondered off to do other things, children will.

Granny