Moon Combust

COMBUST:
Lilly wrote of this: "The significator of the Querent combust, shows him or her in great fear, and overpowered by some great person". (CA., p.113)

I have drawn up a horary regarding a question of my husbands family. I am the querent represented by Mars, 4th and 5th cusps are in Cancer.

The Moon is therefore significator of Me, 4th house and 5th house. I am not in great fear at all??? Does this comment of Lilly's suggest that I am? or that the people represented by 4th and 5th house could be?

Thank you in advance??

It may just be me, but I`m having a difficult time figuring out who is whom from the description. Please post the data and the question, and we can take it from there. If you think the question is too personal, then just post the data.

Thanks,

Tom

LOL.. That's my problem too! The Data is
July 24, 2006 Vancouver BC, 23:15:33 (ASC=07.51'Aries)

The situation is directly involved with my husbands children (my step-children)
The people involved are his mother/father, his sister/her husband, his ex-wife and her husband, a babbysitter and his 3 children.

The question is related to the safety of his children, especially his youngest daughter. We know that there are safety issues, abuse issues, and the courts are now involved (Thank God). We are stepping in to take custody, but the kids will not talk.

I'm looking for a better understanding of who is posing danger to them so that I know who to trust and who not to? This is why I felt that the moon combust made such an impact.

So far I am using:

My Husband- 7th house
His Children-11th house (5th from 7th)
His sister/husband-9th house (3rd from 7th)
His mother- 4th house (10th from 7th)
His Father-10th house (4th from 7th)
NOT SURE ABOUT THESE:
The Babbysitter- 5th house (11th from the children)
His ex-wife- I'm using 8th house because it's the 10th house from the children
The childrens step-father- Im using the 2nd house as (childrens 4th)

Now, the moon represents 4th and 5th house (My husband's mother and the babbysitter) With it combust and so much going on in 5th I feel it really important to understand the moons role here.

Thanks for the feedback:)

Also, I am confused applying aspects because there are so many people involved but I really feel that this is a chart I can take seriously for a number of reasons:
Intuition:
- I really put weeks of thought into this and asked the question at a very emotionally involved time
- Aside from part of fortune on the asc, the asc is also conjunct my natal moon showing me connection with my emotions as well
- The 8th house of the children is represented by my 6th house which is afflicted with Sun as ruler, saturn on cusp, mars and south node within

Combust can mean many things, really; the moon is in an especially weakened state when combust (New Moons are not looked upon favourably in horary). This may simply imply that, as Moondance7 said, whoever or whatever we decide the Moon represents, is fairly powerless to act with any influence. I've also heard from some horary practitioners that it can mean 'secret' dealings, as things can be hidden by 'too much light'.

Well, the initial chart is good; Aries ascending, Jupiter hour, nocturnal chart; Jupiter ruling fiery triplicity in night charts, Moon not VOC.

This may just be my novitiate idea, but I've found the simpler the question asked, the easier the chart is to read. Using all these 'turned' houses really does my head in!

So could we please have a little more clarity on *what* you were asking, exactly; horary questions ought to ideally be stated very clearly. Were you asking, for example: are the children safe? or whom shall I trust? or will we obtain custody of the children? The difference between these questions can make all the difference in the world in how the chart is interpreted, even though they are in intention related to one another. Thanks!

:idea:

There is now simple way...Who is hurting the children??
There are many suspects and possibilities. Their mom, their step dad, grandma grandpa, aunt uncle and babbysitter are all possibilities.

That combust moon though, the weakness of it and the comment lilly made just really seemed like i maybe should focus on it. Could be simply helpless querent though..for sure it could be.