New Relationship - Going anywhere?

Hey, I'm very, very new to event/electional astrology. I'm trying to read the event chart of the time at which my now boyfriend, then friend, kissed me and thus started our relationship.

There's a water grand trine in this chart, and I think this SHOULD help. It's quite interesting considering the fact that we both have relatively watery charts (his is overall more Earth, but he's a Cancer - mine is quite Piscesy).

So, I was wondering, do you think that this would imply possible understanding and nurturing inside the relationship and/or escapism, living in a fantasy world, ect.?

I know that I was reading something about this grand trine that was created between Jupiter, Uranus, and Mars, and is actually still happening, and it said:

"Fascinating sexual encounters, sex with someone younger, attracting someone sexy and funny who you thought was way out of your league"
http://www.luckyjupiterastrology.com/

I found this INCREDIBLY interesting, because I do think that he's very attractive, thought he might be slightly out of my league (because I don't think highly enough of myself :D), and he's also 1 year younger than I am.

Anyway, back to the point. There was a strong connetion between the 2 of us that hit me, I think, shortly after it hit him about an hour after we met. We like each other quite a bit, but we're still testing things out and we both know this, since neither of us wants to get hurt, and we're young and so on.

I also am interested in the 7 degree conjunction between the North Node in Aries and Venus in Pisces. Is this still considered a conjunction if it's as many as 7 degrees apart and in different signs? Anyway, if it is, then that conjunction in the 3rd house should create somewhat of a harmonious environment, shouldn't it? Although I must say Venus and Uranus in the 3rd house in Pisces doesn't sound like the most stable thing to be a part of. Although I don't think I believe the "Venus in Pisces cannot commit" hype as much as it is claimed, considering my Venus is in Pisces and all I really want is stability and very, very much nurturing and caretaking in a relationship.

My understanding of this chart as a whole is that this relationship will not necessarily be the most practical or stable relationship in the world, considering the strong water and fire, but hopefully the Sun in the 4th house in Taurus will help that a little. I'm not sure how I feel about the Moon in the 5th house in Taurus, it seems as though this might add a bit of absolutely unneeded immaturity.

Hopefully, I would say, with the not-very-knowledgeable-on-the-topic conjecture that I've come to, this relationship can last on the emotion of it all, and also the both of us not being much of game players (it's in my chart, but I'm sick of it) or drama lovers.

Now, I'm not sure, I once had an event chart for me done and they told me exactly how a relationship would end, I hate to ask so many questions, but can anyone give me insight on how to figure this part of it out?

The kiss and hookup: 12AM (quite close) on April 29th, 2006 in Skiatook, OK 36N22 96W00.
Shannon (me): 9:54AM on March 14th, 1989 in Nashville, TN 36N09 86W47.
Joshua (him): 1:21PM (we think, I must make him find the birth certificate) on July 16th, 1990 in Tulsa, OK 36N09 95W59.

I'm pretty much just wondering if I can expect this to go anywhere. The heavy emotion in this chart scares me quite a bit.

I greatly appreciate any help or advice you can give me.
Peace, Love & Empathy,
Shannon Cunningham

CRAP!

I messed up this chart. I had it right the first time, and then changed it and posted that thread.

It's 12AM on the 30th, not the 29th. Midnight always confuses me, that only compounds the accusation that my generation cannot tell time on an analog clock, which, I can, to a degree. Technology has ruined me. :D

Sorry, I'm NOW interpreting the right chart, and I will probably post my opinions on the real one, from the 30th and not the 29th, shortly. But, again, if anyone can help with this it would be great.

Sorry about the confusion, I feel like a jerk.
Peace, Love & Empathy,
Shannon Cunningham

Hi

I'm wondering why you want to look at an event chart instead of doing a synastry comparison between your charts :-?

The event chart, at the time of the kiss. would reflect the transiting planets to each natal chart, the synastry would show the potential compatibility between you.

Just a thought about clarifying what it is you actually want to know :)

MarG wrote:Hi

I'm wondering why you want to look at an event chart instead of doing a synastry comparison between your charts :-?

The event chart, at the time of the kiss. would reflect the transiting planets to each natal chart, the synastry would show the potential compatibility between you.

Just a thought about clarifying what it is you actually want to know :)
Because of the fact that this relationship came about rather karmically, I feel that it is it's own being, as I feel with any relationship. I know that we're supposed to both get something special out of this relationship, but I'm trying to figure out if it's a long relationship, or if it's a message, that we'll get out of it... and from my understanding, that's moreso what you'll find from an event chart. But I'm just really new to this, and though I try to read it, I know that I'm not getting to true message out of it, because I haven't learned enough about it (which, believe me, I'm studying event astrology everyday anymore)

Why does anyone do an event chart? Because they want to know more about the event.

I don't mean "is this going anywhere - are we compatible?", I mean "is this going anywhere, or will there be a whole bunch of strife and difficulty within it, beyond just relational difficulty".

I know we're rather compatible. All I need to do is be patient (not my specialty, but no harm in trying), and then if it's meant to happen, he'll get into a relationship pace and he'll stay there, as I do, so yeah, I know that WE can work out, as long as I'm patient with him... But that in itself is ignoring the relationship as a whole, which might not want (and by that, I mean karmically) to work out.

You know what I mean?
Peace, Love & Empathy,
Shannon Cunningham

The event chart represents the transits of the planets at that particular date and time, what aspects do they make to planets in your individual charts?

"I don't mean "is this going anywhere - are we compatible?", I mean "is this going anywhere, or will there be a whole bunch of strife and difficulty within it, beyond just relational difficulty","

I still don't know exactly what you mean by "a whole bunch of strife and difficulty within it, beyond just relational difficulty," unless you mean outside influences, like parental disapproval or something like that.

Perhaps that question should be asked as a Horary question.

MarG wrote:The event chart represents the transits of the planets at that particular date and time, what aspects do they make to planets in your individual charts?

"I don't mean "is this going anywhere - are we compatible?", I mean "is this going anywhere, or will there be a whole bunch of strife and difficulty within it, beyond just relational difficulty","

I still don't know exactly what you mean by "a whole bunch of strife and difficulty within it, beyond just relational difficulty," unless you mean outside influences, like parental disapproval or something like that.

Perhaps that question should be asked as a Horary question.
What is the difference between horary and event astrology?
Peace, Love & Empathy,
Shannon Cunningham

Hi Shannon

Horary is asking a pressing question that's on your mind and erecting a chart for the date, time and place you asked the question, the horary will give you an answer. Horary is a stand alone chart, like what you are trying to do with the event chart which is different.

You will learn a lot about horary if you check out all the information on the main page.

Hopes this helps :)

MarG wrote:Hi Shannon

Horary is asking a pressing question that's on your mind and erecting a chart for the date, time and place you asked the question, the horary will give you an answer. Horary is a stand alone chart, like what you are trying to do with the event chart which is different.

You will learn a lot about horary if you check out all the information on the main page.

Hopes this helps :)
I did read that, I suppose I was simply confused on the name.
Peace, Love & Empathy,
Shannon Cunningham

So, in other words, you were really asking a horary question? If that is the case then you are on the right track except you must know how to read an horary. The horary is read depending on the rulers of the question and you need to be familiar with horary rules in order to read the chart.

Hopefully that cleared up the difference between an event chart and an horary chart. :'

hi eon

i would set up the composite chart for the two of you - that will show the relationship as an entity in its own right and show you the purpose of the relationship and where its easy and sticking points are - ie it shows what comes into being when the two of you combine your energies into one. so its different from a synastry where you are looking at how the two ppl react to each other - instead it looks at the chart of the relationship. it will show you the themes and strong areas of the relationship once you are committed to it. the composite evolves as the relationship does - you sort of grow into your composite potential. it won't show compatability - that is the area for synastry, but it shows the meaning of the relationship, what it can achieve, where it is happiest and functions best, what its mission is, etc. for instance, on a basic level, if the compositie chart has no planets in the 4th or aspecting the ruler of the 4th it is unlikely that the couple would live together, unless something else in the chart strongly pointed to living together.

it always happens that when a significant relationship begins the composite is being triggered by important transits, so you may like to see what was transiting the composite at the time of the kiss? usually the degree being transited will also show up in the individuals natal charts.

looking at the composite in comparison to each persons natal chart shows how each person will be affected by the relationship - ie, does it improve their lives and in which ways?

good luck!
Star

Star wrote:hi eon

i would set up the composite chart for the two of you - that will show the relationship as an entity in its own right and show you the purpose of the relationship and where its easy and sticking points are - ie it shows what comes into being when the two of you combine your energies into one. so its different from a synastry where you are looking at how the two ppl react to each other - instead it looks at the chart of the relationship. it will show you the themes and strong areas of the relationship once you are committed to it. the composite evolves as the relationship does - you sort of grow into your composite potential. it won't show compatability - that is the area for synastry, but it shows the meaning of the relationship, what it can achieve, where it is happiest and functions best, what its mission is, etc. for instance, on a basic level, if the compositie chart has no planets in the 4th or aspecting the ruler of the 4th it is unlikely that the couple would live together, unless something else in the chart strongly pointed to living together.

it always happens that when a significant relationship begins the composite is being triggered by important transits, so you may like to see what was transiting the composite at the time of the kiss? usually the degree being transited will also show up in the individuals natal charts.

looking at the composite in comparison to each persons natal chart shows how each person will be affected by the relationship - ie, does it improve their lives and in which ways?

good luck!
Star
With the risk of sounding stupid...

You do mean by progressing it, when you say "what was transiting the composite at the time of the kiss", right? :\

I really appreciate your help, I think I may have snubbed or overlooked composite charts too much.

Back to the subject of horary, if I'm using Kepler, does anyone know if there's a way to remove a planet such as Saturn, Neptune and Pluto from the chart? They are bothering me, because I'm not used to not using them, I feel it would be easier if I just had them out of the way...

Of course, I COULD just manually draw the chart up, but I hardly have any of the supplies I would need, as I haven't made one since I got this software.
Peace, Love & Empathy,
Shannon Cunningham

hi again

<<it>>

>>You do mean by progressing it, when you say "what was transiting the composite at the time of the kiss", right? :\ <<

nope. you can't progress a composite cos it has no birth time. i mean what planets were making transits to what points in the composite.

joy to you,
star