lost bracelet

I have never done anything like this but.. I really wanted to know if I could find a very precious gift that my husband had given me. I lost this bracelet a few years ago. I was so upset about it I couldn't really talk about it or even cry. I asked the question where is my bracelet? I ended up with Jupiter on the first house opposite the Sun in the seventh, the part of fortune conjunct the fourth house, Jupiter ruling the second house, the Moon in Leo in the tenth house. Neptune also conjunct the fourth. I read that I was not to use any more than the seven planets though. I know that I am represnted by the first/Jupiter also since it is there, the bracelet is ruled by Jupiter (second house ruler) Does anyone want to help me further with this. I am not too sure where to go

Hi Cece

This is a horary question and therefore belongs in the horary section of the forum. I suggest you post the question over there with the chart data for the time and place that you asked the question. Also, a brief description of the bracelet might be helpful. Is it gold or silver? Does it have jewels or is there an inscription? Is it an antique or family heirloom or was it purchsed new?

Lost object questions are the most difficult to answer, but with the chart data, a description and telling us where it was the last time you saw it, perhaps we can help..

Tom

I moved it.

I'm not sure that after this length of time a horary would be very helpful. I may be wrong, but in the past I've had people who, when they realise that horary can be used for finding missing lost objects, start to think of something valuable they lost years ago. I've never found those charts to be as useful as one that is asked at the time that the object is discovered lost.

thanks

thank you for replying. I believe I lost the bracelet on february 4, 2004, at least thats when I noticed it missing. It may have just slipped off my wrist. I asked the question 7:22 pm 74w22, 41n15. 5/5/2006. I have read all that Deborah Houlding wrote about horary on this site but I'm still not certain that I know what I am doing. I don't expect miracles but hey it's worth a try, no? thank you again for your consideration.

Hi,

I cast the chart, and I don't hold out a lot of hope. If we disregard Pluto, and I do, then the Moon is void of course, which means nothing will come of the matter. In other words, it won't be found. However, in the spirit of learning, I'll post a couple of thoughts as though the Moon were not void, and you can look in these places, if any of this makes particular sense to you.

The two most likely houses to look at are 2 (movable possessions) and 4 (buried treasure). If we were looking for a pet we would look at houses 6 (small pets to the size of a large dog) or 12 (missing horses, elephants what have you). In this case we will look to the rulers of houses 2 and 4 and see if either one describes the lost object. The emphasis here will be in and around the home, as anything lost far from home 2 years ago is a lost cause.

Sagittarius is on 2 and Jupiter is in Scorpio in the first house reasonably close to the ASC. Jupiter is given rulership over diamonds by Al Biruni, and sapphires by Lilly. Everyone agrees, however that gold is ruled by the Sun, and the bracelet is predominently gold. Jupiter is not a real strong bet here, but to start, we could look in or near entranceways in the home or the querent's special place in the home, say a den or office or some place favored by the querent. Since Jupiter is in a water sign, we would look near anything that is associated with water: pipes, radiators, faucets, sinks, tubs, or anything to do with plumbing including drains.

Outside the home having the significator in the 1st house means it is near at hand or near the home. However given the time that has passed it is highly unlikely that it would be recovered. If you live near a source of water, look there.

The 4th house has Aquarius on the cusp and is ruled by Saturn in Leo in the 9th. The part of fortune is conjunct the 4th house, and that represents the querent's treasure, soa basement is not out of the question. This rulership has more promise than Lord 2, at least in my opinion. Saturn rules metals in general and is in the Sun's sign, so there is an association with gold. Interestingly Lilly also gives sapphires to Saturn. Saturn is in the 9th house so in the home, we would look in a study, a meditation room or a room where meditation might take place, upstairs in the house, a landing or other elevated places. Saturn is in a fire sign so look near anything that is associated with heat: heaters any unusually warm places, near a stove or even a furance in the basement.

Having the significator in the 9th often means it is a long way from the home.

Other less likely possibilities: Venus is the natural ruler of jewelry. She is in the 5th house, so a child's room or nursery. Outside the home, places of recreation, a tavern etc. After this much time, outdoors is pretty much a lost cause.

The Moon is the natural significator of all lost objects. The Moon is in the 10th house, so an office, the lviing room, or the highest point in the house (attic).

As I said, the chances are really slim that you'll find anything at this late date. Your best hope is inside the home. Take some time to relate these things to your home, and then go hunting. Best of luck.

Tom

Moon, Su and ruler of 2nd house all in angular houses. These are strong indicators for recovery especially retro ruler in first house! Good luck!
Yes, they are, and I should have mentioned it. If this chart were cast near the time the bracelet was lost, I would have pointed that out. Having both the Sun and Moon above the horizon are strong indications that the object will be found as well. Having them angular is stronger still.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Tom

saturn in the ninth.

Thank you for all of your time and effort. I was afraid that Saturn in the ninth meant that I lost it in the University that I was attending during the time that I lost it. If I lost it there no one would return it, I am pretty sure of that. I think I just wanted to believe that it was possible that I find it in my home. I thank you again for all of your efforts. Horary is really interesting but allot more complicated than I imagined. have a happy sunny day and thanks again.