8th house

Anyone interested in a discussion on the 8th house? I've been trying to come up with more adjectives for it than death, debt, spouses wealth, as it has come up in some odd places in some charts, or rather come up in charts where to me it didn't make sense. I think I'm missing something there?

thoughts appreciated.

Granny

Fear and anxiety. For example, in horary this looks to be the house one would use for a question concerning a vague and persistent fear that something bad is about to happen.

Hi GS, just an idea.

How about counting around the houses?

12th from 9th / 9th from 10th - fear of god, secret beliefs, political prisoners, occult knowledge, clandestine wisdom, unrevealed faiths, private prayer........

11th from 10th / 10th from 11th - mother's luck, 'friends in high places', social elite, future salary, fortunate destiny, celebrity status.....

2nd from 7th / 7th from 2nd - partner's resources, shared property, divided income.......(the more obvious ones)....

3rd from 6th / 6th from 3rd - communication with animals, illness of the arms and hands, fraternal ailments, slips of the tongue (accidental communication)......

4th from 5th / 5th from 4th - father's hobbies, pleasant memories, repressed sexuality, end of happiness, children's treasures, love of history........

Draco :wink: