He made use of me?

Hi,

I've a question but I do not know which houses to look into for this. This is regarding a work relationship, someone has told me this person is making use of me and I won't get all the credits of the work. My question is "is he making use of me and will he pay me fully?"

he is gemini rising, gemini is a mutable air sign which could mean that he may not be completely truthful or open with his words.

I do not know which houses to look into for more info and I'm even more clueless afteR I looked at the chart. What I can see is that Moon had just perfect a trine with Saturn and moving towards a square with Mars in another 2 degree. The last aspect before it leaves Aries is a conjunction with Mercury. What can I make out of it?

Can anyone help me here? Thanks!

Hi Springup,

If this is a work relationship I would not be looking at the 7th house. If he is your employer, look at the ruler of the 10th house, which is Mercury. If he is your colleague, look at the ruler of the 6th house, Venus, signifying a co-worker. The indication that you are expecting to be paid by this person suggests an employer. I would also look at the 2nd/8th house axis for financial arrangements. This involves Moon/Saturn.

Cheers
Sue

I have just read your other thread, which seems to be based on the same issue but asked at different times. This is not a good idea as it confuses the issue. In the other thread, where Tom has responded, he is giving his judgement on the quesited being the 7th house. This does not appear to be the case. When you ask the same question at different times and post two different charts in different threads you are bound to get conflicting answers, which will confuse you even more. I suggest you stick with the one chart.

Hi Sue,

The first question was "will he pay me?" and the 2nd question was "is he making use of me and will he pay me fully?" I don't know if that's consider similar question by horary rules but they don't seem similar to me emotionally. :???:

I received only a partial payment after the first question was asked which prompt me to ask if he will pay me fully and with added information from someone else, I have to ask if he is not being sincere at all. Is this consider same question or I can use the first chart to find clues for these latter questions too?

The first question was "will he pay me?" and the 2nd question was "is he making use of me and will he pay me fully?" I don't know if that's consider similar question by horary rules but they don't seem similar to me emotionally.
?Will he pay me? appears in each question. You asked twice.

This looks like a good warning about asking a question and interpreting our own horary charts. Your personal involvement here leads to multiple questions and an inability to find a central focus. Another astrologer as uninvolved third party would have helped clarify the issue and would have told you that you only get one question!

It seems to me that you have asked what appears to be very similar questions three times. Even though the second question you asked seems diffferent, you are still asking about the same relationship with the same person, a work colleague. You are obviously concerned about whether this man will pay you the money he owes you or whether he will betray you. This is a reasonable question to ask. However, you asked this question on the 14th, 15th and 25th April. Even if the wording was not the same for each question, the intention seems to be. I am merely suggesting that you get your answer from the chart drawn on the 14th rather than attempting to find your answer in all three charts. This will only confuse the issue, particularly when you start asking questions only a few hours apart. The answer should be in the chart of the 14th if this is the first time you have asked the question. Even though you may not have specified the payment in the wording of your question, the concern was there and will be reflected in the chart.