how is our work relationship?

:D Hi all,

I'm a beginner in Horary and would like help to interpret this chart. I learnt horary from the tutorial section here and learning from others interpretations.

I'm asking about a work relationship if it will turn soured or it will end harmoniously?

Very often times, we will have some miscommunications due to a lack of a common language and we are on a different frequency. I was on the phone with him and was nearly jumping mad because it is very difficult to communicate and made each other understood. In the end, I don't know if he does understand what I said and I don't know if I do understand what he is trying to explain. But out of politeness, we have to end the discussion. I'm wondering if we will end up as arch enemies or if our work relationship will soured? I don't know if I am stepping on my own toes by accepting his invitation to help him out on this particular project.

I use 7th house for him as we have more of a work relationship than friendship.

I'm looking at our significators first..

I'm Jupiter Rx in my 11th house of community, friendship. Jupiter 16:19 in Scorpio has no essential dignities. However, it has accidental dignities by being in the 11th house. Jupiter is in a very bad shape here. I don't know if I should considered the Rx as going back to something in the past? If it is, then I would explained this as me getting involved with a group from the past. As the group I'm working with now are people from my past. Or rather, the RX means I'm wavering to and fro, getting frustrated with my external environment?

My co-significator Moon is also in the 11th house, same as Jupiter. It is moving away from Jupiter(my significator). I do not how what it means. Moon in this placement has no essential dignities at all. Similar to Jupiter, it has accidental dignities.

There is a Pluto in my first house. There are different schools of thoughts in whether to include Pluto, Neptune and Uranus in horary, I don't know which to follow. Anyway, I will always take extra notice if I spot Pluto in my first house. Pluto is a desructive planet and squaring Mercury. Mercury is the significator of my work partner. If Pluto is to be considered, it means I am not very receptive towards Mercury and vice versa? Anyway, Pluto is too Rx similarly as Jupiter. Both my significators are in Rx mode.

The DSC is Gemini. The ruler is Mercury. Mercury is in Pisces 28:50. It is exalted with essential diginities, however, it is in an unfortunate house, the radical 4th house which gives him accidental debilities. If we turned the chart, Mercury is in his 10th house of career which gives him accidental dignities by being in his turned 10th. Mercury being in the last 3 degrees of a sign, it shows that he is going through a transition. In this case, it refers to the transition of his career. Which is true as he has recently got himself involved in a huge project which, according to him, a big change and a big move. He wants to hit the ball off the court with this great chance.

Based on the strengths of our significators, I would say that he is in a much better shape than me.

I'm looking at the aspects now...

There is no applying aspects between Jupiter and Mercury! If I use Saturn(he is older) for him as co-significator, there isn't any applying aspects either. If I use Sun(though he is older than me but he isn't that old) for him, there is not applying aspects either. When the significators are not aspecting each other, does it mean they are not connecting with each other? Hmm..... but it is not the case. We have communications and are working on a project together.

For me...

I've noticed that my significators are applying aspects with Pluto, Neptune and Uranus but not others. Is there an explaination for this? Jupiter and moon applying a trine to uranus and square Neptune.

For him...

He is moving away from a square with Pluto and and Mars. Mars rules his house of work (6th) and 11th house of friends, group, community. Perhaps he had some problems with co-ordinating or gainning sufficient support from friends in his work sector. Which can be true as this project of his, he has to depend on friends support to run it through. Since

Mercury and Jupiter has separated from a trine with Mercury moving forward and Jupiter Rx. They were both in a RX mode, thus it shows both of us getting in touch with each other again(we lost contact for many years). But presently, our significators are not aspecting each other, I don't know how it fits to our situation as I don't understand why there isn't any aspects between both of us since we are still working on this project together.

Now.. I'm looking at the moon's movement for more clues. Moon next aspect is a trine with Mercury. Moon rules my 8th house of joint resources and his 2nd house of earned income. With this, does it show that we will work together well and both will profits from this project?

Sun is going to perfect a trine with Pluto in less than 1 degree. Sun rules my 9th house of learning, education, long distance trips. What could it possible mean? Me will be relocating or I will learned some skills and earned a promotion?

My take for this is....

The work relationship will be okay. It won't turn out badly nor we will become arch enemies.

Am i on the right track? Any input is well appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi Springup,

I don't think Mercury is in very good shape at all. For one thing, it is in its detriment and fall. However, even though you are asking about the potential for this person to become an enemy, I presume you are not worried about anything more than a difficult work situation. In that case, I would be using Venus as the significator being the ruler of the 6th house. Sixth house signifies co-workers. I haven't had a full look at the chart but I noticed that Venus and Jupiter are in an applying trine and there is some mutual reception between you. Venus is in the rulership of Jupiter and there is other minor mutual reception. Venus is also in it own exhaltation. It seems that Venus is a bit stronger than Jupiter. With Jupiter being retrograde, you may need to be the one to make the concessions but both parties seem willing to attempt a resolution.

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the help.
I don't think Mercury is in very good shape at all. For one thing, it is in its detriment and fall.

Oopss... My mistake. I must have looked at Venus instead of Mercury when writing that line! lol Thanks for pointing out!
I presume you are not worried about anything more than a difficult work situation.
Yes. :)
I would be using Venus as the significator being the ruler of the 6th house. Sixth house signifies co-workers.
The quesited does pay me a nominal fee, out of courtesy, to engage my services/help. Though we operate like "partnership"/"co-workers" but he pays. So i'm wondering do we still look at 6th house for this?