Am I supposed to be with a Younger man?

I asked this horary a few days ago and am trying to figure it out. Lately, I developed a bit of a crush on a younger guy.

I am Gemini, ruler Mercury in Pisces retrograde in the 10th house.
He would be Sagittarius, ruler Jupiter conjunct Asc in the 12th house (my sign).

There is a square applying, but mutual reception.

Moon is in the 12th house as well sextile Mercury. Not sure what to make of this. I am confused (retrograde Mercury). Scared of being hurt.

Sun and Venus is conjunct (or combust).

What do you all think? Not sure what to make of it.
[/img]

Hi. Are you 100 percent sure as to what the actual question is? You ask whether you should have a relation with te guy to begin with, but does not the very act of asking express doubt to begin with? What exactly are the parameters here? Do you wonder if you will be happy with this guy for example? Do you fear scandle? Wonder if he has feeings for you? What?

Hi Melina

Welcome to the forum.

As Deb points out your significator Mercury is retrograde, actually it's almost stationary, at which point it will then move forward and chase Jupiter, however it does so too late, as Mars perfects with Jupiter before Mercury can catch up.

I wonder if this shows some hesitation on your part, and being slow off the mark, after which this guy becomes unavailable or dates someone else.

Your application would have been a square with mutual reception, so if he was interested as well might have indicated a relationship with some initial strains and eventually a compromise being worked out where you both learn to accommodate one another.

Wow...

I almost missed this thread...

Very revealing and interesting chart

Consider this:

Mercury in House 10 (job..status..or some distinction whether mental or physical) conjunct Neptune (Querent might be subject to illusion or some one is lying to her) might attract the attention of L7 who would like to sit on her nerves (L7 is trying to conjunct cusp of ascendant...and Jupiter in Gemini)

Forewarned is forearmed
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

The Moon fixed and cadent is probably the crunch-down on this chart, and applying to the opposition of Saturn. The chart is radical on two terms of triplicity; It is the hour of Saturn. Saturn rules the ascendant by triplicity, and Saturn is in the same element as the Lord of the Ascendant, Mercury, who is in water. These relationships probably saves you and you could benefit from or be friends in the same social circles, but I would move in direction of the nature of Lord of the ascendant that would prefer things to cool down and mature to a different level.

You may also consider Venus, who rules Libra intercepted in the 5th. She is exalted in the 11th (friends) and is quite a sparkler. However, she is combust by the Sun who is Lord of the 4th who will either require secrecy or bury the matter immediately. Moving back to the Moon who is fixed in the 12th house, this would always require some sort of detour or some major stretching.

Don't feel bad about giving the guy a complement, but then don't get hung up about it. ;)
http://www.astronor.com