Uranus - Intercepting Planet

Hi,

I have a question about one intriquing horary chart.

Venus in Aquarius in the fourth house(ruler of the first house in Libra) is in an applying trine to Mars in Gemini in the ninth house(ruler of the seventh house in Aries). They are in mutual triplicity.

The question is about an outcome of one romantic event.

Moon (in eighth house) will conjunct Mars - before it leaves the sign of Gemini - this also looks promising.

:???: Uranus in Pisces(right between the fifth and the sixth house) is in an applying square to Mars - and it will perform its square before Venus will perfect its trine with Mars - in other words - Uranus is an intercepting planet here. :???:

My question is - does Moon as the co-significator of the person asking the question have enough power here to make the outcome of this horary question a good one?

Moon will conjunct Mars before Uranus will succeed to square Mars.

These aspects give a sort of a mixed yes/no answer to this horary question. Can we consider only the Moon/Mars conjunction and take it as a good outcome - or do we have to look at the intercepting planet Uranus here as an obstacle to be overcome by the both parties?

What do you think?

Pocahontas.

Hi Pocahontas,

I was taught only to consider the outer planets if they were doing something significant, e.g, if they were right on or within a degree of a house cusp, and to ignore them if they were just floating about inside a house.

As for whether the Moon (or the other significators) has enough strength you would have to look at the dignities they are in. The stronger the dignities the more power they have to act and so bring about the outcome shown by the aspect.

Hope this is of some help!
H.

Hi Harlequin,

to make the story more interesting - Uranus in Regiomontanus house system is in the 5th house, less than a degree from the cusp of the 6th house. In Koch house system Uranus is in the 6th house, less than a degree from the cusp of the 6th house.

What do you think now?

Pocahontas :???:.

Uranus does not apply to Mars. Mars will apply to Uranus. However, I would not take account of Uranus unless it is on an angle or is on a house cusp particularly relevant to the question. Uranus is on the sixth house cusp. Unless this is a question about your health, I would not take it into account. I would be more concerned with the fact that Venus opposes Saturn before it trines Mars.
Moon (in eighth house) will conjunct Mars - before it leaves the sign of Gemini - this also looks promising.
Mars is in the early degrees of Gemini and presumably so is the Moon so the Moon will do a lot of things before it leaves Gemini. Depending on the time of your question, the Moon is just about to or has just been in sextile with Saturn.
They are in mutual triplicity.
I do not see that Venus and Mars are in mutual anything. They are not in each other's triplicities. They would both in either the triplicity of Saturn or Mercury depending on the time of your question.

Hi Sue,

your are right, Saturn (in the 10th house in Leo) will oppose Venus in Aquarius in the 4th house. What could this Venus-Saturn opposition imply in this chart? In Regiomontanus house system (the one which should be used for horary charts) Uranus is in the last degree in the 5th house (Pisces). What could this imply? If Uranus is in the last degree of the 5th house and is applying to square Mars in the 9th (or vice versa) - what do you think this can imply?

Moon is applying to trine Saturn in this chart and square Uranus - but before than Mars will conjunct Moon.

Uranus is applying to square both Moon and Mars - both of the parties - what could Uranus in this chart be (a child, a third part of some love equation...:???:)

Mars is in Gemini and Venus in Aquarius - I thought they are in a mutual reception by triplicity - or not?

Pocahontas :???: .

your are right, Saturn (in the 10th house in Leo) will oppose Venus in Aquarius in the 4th house. What could this Venus-Saturn opposition imply in this chart?
Don't know. Haven't seen the chart. But if your significator is Venus and it opposes Saturn before it makes a trine to his significator Mars then I would suggest that you have one huge barrier in the way to making this relationship happen.
In Regiomontanus house system (the one which should be used for horary charts) Uranus is in the last degree in the 5th house (Pisces). What could this imply?
That Uranus is in the sixth house.
Uranus is applying to square both Moon and Mars - both of the parties - what could Uranus in this chart be (a child, a third part of some love equation...:???:)
Actually, Moon and Mars are applying to square Uranus. However, as I said, I would not worry about Uranus too much. It is not in a key position in the chart and as an outer planet does not really need your consideration. Without having looked at the chart, I'd say that Saturn is your main concern. Besides, Uranus is combust the Sun and doesn't have the power to act. :)
Mars is in Gemini and Venus in Aquarius - I thought they are in a mutual reception by triplicity - or not?
Mars and Venus are both in the triplicity of Mercury. Mars and Mercury are in mutual reception by triplicity. In fact, Mars and Mercury are in mutual reception by just about everything. Perhaps you should be wondering who Mercury is rather than Uranus.

Hi Sue,

Mercury - do you think it is some third part of a love equation? (Is it someone that both of the parties know?)Venus opposite Saturn - what kind of obstacle do you think it implies? My idea is perhaps it has something to do with a career - but how it could be associated with this horary question?

Pocahontas :???: .

Mercury - do you think it is some third part of a love equation? (Is it someone that both of the parties know?)
Since I have not seen the chart and do not even know what the question is I have no idea. My answers are purely general ones based on the very sketchy details in your posts. And since you are the astrologer in this situation these questions are best answered by yourself.

Hi Sue,

I agree - each chart is a unique horary of its own.

Saturn in the 10th house - William Lilly says that it is not a good placement if Saturn is in the 10th house. Saturn rules the 4th house in Capricorn and it is retrorade in the 10th (in Leo) - what could it imply?

Venus (my significator) is in the 4th house in the early degrees of Aquarius.

The 4th house - I always thought it signifies home environment - W.Lilly says that it also signifies the father in particular.

This Venus-Saturn opposition does not make much sense to me - if it is an obstacle which will have to be overcome in order to make this relationship happen :???: - if anyone has any ideas - what this opposition could imply - you are welcome to write them here.

Pocahontas :? .