Career decision - Full time job or self employed?

Hi all,

I need some help to interpret this chart. As I'm new to horary I truly appreciate pointers from the veterans. I don't know if it is right to "compare" natal astrology with horary astrology.. but as I'm more familiar with natal than horary, I used natal as a base to look at this chart.. please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a chart created by a friend based on a business question. She is a web designer and have been a self employed for 6 years. In the past 6 years, she was dealing with 2 traumatised relationships and a major upheaveal in the family sector, which resulted her not putting in as much effort as she desired to run her business. Her business has failed and she is in debts. Saturn is cruising her 6th - 8th house in the past 6 years and she is experiencing her first Saturn Return. With Saturn retrograde, Saturn is still in her 8th house now but she is almost complete with her SR. Her natal Jupiter and uranus is making harsh aspects with the transists Planets too. All these shed some lights to her failed relationships and limiting her to gain any financial stability in the past 6 years.

Now, she has pulled herself up and needs to make a decision between getting a stable full time job or give the business another try with more focus efforts.

Now this is where I'm stuck, I have a hard time trying to discern which houses to look into that are appropriate to make a comparision as to which is a better choice for her that will help her to achieve emotional stability and financial prosperity.

10th house is of career and is applicable for Business and Full-time job. So, what is the key aspects/house/planets to take note to help her with the decision making process?

Natally, she is a Sag rising and in this horary chart, it gives her a Sag Asc too. Jupiter is her ruling planet. Looking at the aspects and connections between Jupiter, Mars and Saturn, it is not very favourable for either choices. The only optimistic outlook is opportunities from overseas.. and it is further back up in her natal transits. However, due to her financial burst, she is unable to afford any overseas trips at all.

I know I'm missing out more useful information from the chart due to my limited knowledge to help her out. Can you give me some help to provide her a better direction to make the decision?

Thanks for any pointers and input in advance.

Here is the chart
________
Honda RA302 specifications