guilt over asking horary question

After coming home and finding the stovetop on again while she was sleeping, I desperately asked the question: Will grandma be gone by end of the year. I did not imply death in my question asking, I suppose it was more out of desperation and my inability to care for the household in its current state. Less than one day later, 3pm the following day I came home and found her on the floor, I finally am able to sit down and work through this chart but perhaps may be biased. Truthfully, I think she would be better off in a long term facility, but

the chart shows obstacles and frustrations and denial and non-cooperatoin on her part.

Scorpio is rising (yes its at an early degree 3) but most books I read say less than 3 and its not fit to be judged. Mars would be querents significator and is placd in 7th house. Im stuck on whether or not I should take the 4th house as queisted (which would be saturn Placed in 10th opposing sun in 4th(which implies defiance or denial on her part of actual need of care). The fixed angles also suggest stubborness or possilbe need for long term care. Should I be using the 10th from the 10th as quesited since I am asking about my grandmother and not myself. I am new to this and think I can grasp it but some of the books dont really give you examples that you need.

Quick details. 3 degrees scorpio rising
moon 7th house (co-ruler of querent) was at 15 taurus in opposition to jupiter (last aspect made I believe)

Heavy 4th house (4planets) sun (vitality)sittingsmack on cusp of IC and in opp to saturn(oldage). the general look of the chart shows a lot of squares. Fixed quality on angles suggest to me that she may be in therapy for some time and will be stubborn when it comes to suggestions of her remaining in facility. This chart would be very similar to her "stroke" chart since it happened only 15 hours after I asked this question. Did I sense something coming on, Is this why I asked or am i just desperate for a way out???/ Can someone tell me how to post the chart so viewers can see... thansks.

[/url]

Hi Lunasea,

I would use the 4th house to signify a grandparent although others might disagree: Simmonite suggested the 7th (as the 4th from the 4th) which would be the same result as the 10th from the 10th (to identify your mother?s mother). I don?t think it is necessary to do all that turning because grandparents, forebears and old people generally are naturally associated with the 4th house.

It?s also not considered an early ascendant if the ascendant is at 3 degrees +. As you say, the consideration before judgement points to the first 3 degrees which run from 0.00 to 2.59. At 3 degrees we are into the 4th degree.

You didn?t give the data for your question which will help those wanting to look at the chart for possible comment.

With regard to the feeling of guilt, it?s likely that you were becoming aware of the reality of an impending problem when you felt the urge to ask a question. Any negative emotions you have experienced since are likely to be wrapped up with your concern and anxiety over the situation. It sounds like you have been living with a very hard responsibility and I think the best use of this chart will be less about making predictions over matters you have no control over, but using it as a source of guidance to you ? so that you can be aware of the role you have to play in this and what that is likely to entail. But on the other hand I have had personal experiences where I have chosen not to use astrology. Subsequent events have already revealed the reality of your concern so if you don?t feel comfortable exploring the chart any further, you shouldn?t feel that you have to analyse every detail.

Best wishes
Deb