Will property sell .... for good price... and when???

Hi everyone

I'm going to give my question a go and please feel free to correct or give your point of view... I have a tendency to see the 'good things' if that's what I'm looking for so I hope you can see more things than what I do.

To give you some background - I've been told of a salesman who is quite good and has good contacts, so I'm waiting for him to call me tomorrow so that I can chat to him about my apartment which is available for sale (I don't live in it) and I want it sold quite quickly. So at the moment I don't have it listed with anyone. I've bought this property 'off the plan' and it needs to settle in about 3-4 weeks from now so I'm hoping to find someone who wants to buy it (instead of me) by around settlement date.

I'm indicated by the Asc which is ruled by the Moon in the second house - interesting because I desperately need to sell this thing because I am scrapping at the moment to get the money together and I know it will cause me monetary hardship if I have to purchase the property.

Saturn in the first also could indicate me - worrying and stressing a bit over what to do. I'm not sure where the sales person fits in but it probably is the 7th house although I feel that 6th makes sense because they are working for you - so need some clarification there.

The property is indicated by the 4th house so ruled by Venus and the price is governed by the 10th house so ruled by Mars. In about 10 days, Venus will apply to a trine to Mars which is what keeps my hopes up <grin>. I'm hoping that the salesman will find a buyer by then who is happy with my asking price.

I'm not sure what the buyer is indicated by - I'm leaning towards 7th house which Venus is in. That's ruled by Saturn which is aspecting Chiron.

Venus is also about to sextile Jupiter (4th house) in 1 day's time - not sure what that means but figure it has to be something good. If the salesman is ruled by the 6th house, then Jupiter would indicate that he might visit the property (4th/Venus) on the following day to work out what it's worth and give me a good quote on what they think they can get for me.

The moon (me) is about to square mars (the price) and I feel that will be me buckling under pressure with the price and going lower because I desperately want to get rid of it... so if the buyer says they will take it for $8000 less... I can see myself agreeing with them just to get the whole thing over.

The moon has just moved away from opposing the sun - over the last few weeks I've been fluctuating between whether I should buy or sell the property. I've changed my mind at least 6 times a day and see-saw between the pros and cons of doing either step... (having natal mercury in libra doesn't help!)

The other aspect that I can see but not sure of the interpretation is Moon about to trine Pluto (ruler of 5th).

With regard to when it will be sold - I'm hoping that Venus trine Mars in 10 day's time will indicate that. With regard to the price, Moon square Mars might indicate that I won't be happy with the price.

The details of the chart in case you can't read mine very well are:
13 February 2006 at 5:19 pm AEDT (-11 hours from GMT)
37S49 / 144E58

Thanks for your help....!!!!

Helen

Re: Will property sell .... for good price... and when???

To give you some background - I've been told of a salesman who is quite good and has good contacts, so I'm waiting for him to call me tomorrow so that I can chat to him about my apartment which is available for sale (I don't live in it) and I want it sold quite quickly.
Okay, time for an update. I spoke to the guy and he was very helpful and didn't try and rush the conversation. He had a bit of a libran quality and was ready to provide suggestions and was quite helpful.

So now he is going to check out the website for this property and go and contact the builder to have a look at it. He said that "even if the property market is a bit down, at the end of the day, the property is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay" so I'm hoping that he will try and push it for my asking price which is roughly what I had bought it for 1? years ago off the plan.

So that's about it... now that I have an agent knowing about my property, I'd be really grateful for any feedback on your interpretation of the horary chart.

best wishes
Helen

Hi Helen,

You seem to be reading this quite well in relation to your situation. If you are the seller, then the buyer would be signified by the 7th house. Saturn retrograde on the 2nd house cusp suggests they will be looking to drop the price.

Regarding agents ? I use the 5th house. The sextile from Venus in the 7th to Jupiter on the 5th house cusp will hopefully show that the agent does a good job in this regard.

Good luck
Deb

Thanks Deb... that was helpful to have Saturn highlighted for me... You are right because the market over here is really bad and what I paid for it back in 2004 just isn't going to be achievable now so I will have to drop the price.

Venus represents the property and is in the 7th house... I'm hoping that this indicates that the property will interest a few buyers. Do you have any opinion on timing or what planets to look at?

If the salesperson is represented by the 5th house - that will be Mars or even pluto... The moon (me) is making a trine to Pluto and transferring the light to Mars (square). Hope that's not a bad thing - maybe he will feel the pressure/difficulty of selling this property.

The Sun represents the 2nd house and will square Mars - so another indicator that the value of the property may have to be lowered(?) :?

Thanks for your feedback....

regards
Helen

Thanks Deb! John Frawley is such a funny man... I loved his humour in that article, and it was well written.

Okay, here's my take on the timing in my chart. Question is when will the property be sold to a buyer. Property is Venus and Buyer is Saturn... alas no aspect being made between these two. It's not really looking good but I did notice that 9-10 weeks seems to come up as a timing. Moon to Pluto is about 2 and a bit months. Jupiter on the cusp will hit 5th house (salesperson) about 2? degrees which would equate to months. Venus trining Mars in about 10 week's time. Moon to Mars in about 2? month's time.

Not sure if this is allowed, but Saturn goes direct in April and will trine North Node roughly in the middle of April. The salesman is Asian and targets a lot of overseas asian investors (North Node in 9th house) so maybe something will come through then.

All pure speculation... :D It doesn't make me happy but maybe it's good to know all this now...

Helen

I have been reading this thread. I am unsure why you are looking at the second house with Saturn retrograde on it. Isn't the price of the property represented by the 10th house?
Hi Sandra

Saturn retrograde represents the buyers out there - they are not interested at the moment or they aren't paying attention. It's interesting because about two weeks before I posted my question, I emailed two "very rich" clients of mine about the property hoping that if they had been thinking about purchasing a property, they may want to consider mine. I had also asked the question about these clients of mine and the chart was absolutely identical - Ascendant was 6? Cancer and so all the other houses were the same and represented by the same planets.

Saturn in that chart was retrograde in the first and neither of the clients got back to me and I lost my nerve about ringing them cause I felt that they were probably not interested - so didn't push the issue.

Further to my saga... I found out yesterday afternoon that my settlement date is going to be 1st March 2006 - a bit earlier than I had hoped and I have about $10,000+ to find between now and then. I'll keep the property on the market because the sooner I can off-load it the better because I've had to pay a huge deposit (over $60,000) and I can see that I'll be much better off to have most of that back. I'm the Moon in the 2nd house so money is really tight right now and seems to be leaving my life faster than it's coming in (I have it there natally too... ouch!)

Helen

Further to my question... here are some observations based on what has happened today.

Firstly, it's interesting that the Real Estate Agent and the Price of the Property are ruled by the same planet - Mars. Today the agent called me and started to give me the bad news about the property market and how other properties around the area are going for a bit cheaper so it will be difficult to get the price I was hoping for etc. etc. He had looked at it yesterday (2 day's since question was asked so that Moon has progressed two degrees to Square Mars) and was now providing ME with his opinion on the matter.

But he wasn't totally pessimistic - assured me he would do his best and he's going to chat to the builder of the property to get a bit more information. So it's a matter of sitting and waiting now. I've looked at the chart a bit more and can't really see any redeeming things left in it :-cry