late ascendant question

Hi All,

I cast a horary chart tonight. The ascendant is 28Lib49 which is a stricture, re-reading my notes I found:

"... Having more than 27 degrees of a sign on the Ascendant position indicates that the matter has already come to conclusion, thus the question is no longer relevant.

The one exception to these first two strictures is when the degree rising also conjuncts a planet in the chart of the Querent; in that case the question is of some special concern, especially when the planet is significantly tied to the matter in question..."

I have the Sun at 29Lib43 in my natal chart, near my MC (25Lib18). So what special meaning can it be?

BTW, the question was "will I be successful selling garments on the internet?" Fri 01/27/2006 11.39pm Newport Beach, CA, USA 117w56 33n37.

It's a money question so I picked the 2nd house, ruler is Mars at 20tau27. It's interesting that Mars is leaving the ASC ruler Venus at 16cap46, so may be it's right that "it's too late", but then co-ruler the Moon is at 20cap17 just leaving a conjunction with Venus and trines Mars.

In any case, I would appreciate all comments about the late ascendant.

Thanks
Vegas1

Sue,

My appologies, I had a typo using astrodienst.com to draw the chart. Yes, it was 26 Jan 2006.

It still puts the ASC at 28lib00 giving the same significator of Venus at 17cap03. Same for the 2nd house, Mars at 20tau03, leaving the trine since Mars is faster, I believe.

It does put the Moon back at 5cap31, coming up to a conj with Venus, then trines Mars.

Coincidentally, with the horary late ASC near my MC and conjunct my natal Sun, my natal Asc is 17cap31, exactly where the horary Venus is.

Vegas1