Buying the house yes or no?

Hi everyone!

I am new on board and I have a question for those of you who want to help me sooo eagerly :lala and who have a little time on their hands.

We are currently in the situation of almost buying a house. It felt good from the start and we seriously CAN afford it etc. etc..
Now, I am totally new in horary but did ask a question: " Should we buy the house?" My question of course to you guys is, would you be so kind to check it out? We have another week to decide and it would be so great to have your view on the chart. I asked it on another forum as well. To me the rising sign tells us it is too soon to tell, so maybe you're done quickly :lol: When can I ask it again if that is so?

Only thing I am not sure about is, did I ask the question right, or do I need to concentrate more, should I have thought it more through, those kind of things. So maybe the chart is not valid because of it, know what I mean?

The date I asked the question: January 8th 2006 8:43PM Hilversum in the Netherlands.

Can I ask the same question again today? :?

Anyways, I want to reeeaaly thank you in advance! :D
*I'd love to hear you speak*

Sylven,

The purpose of this forum is not for us to delineate your chart but to offer some tips on your own delineation. Most of us are happy to offer suggestions on the work you have done but draw the line at doing the work for you.

If the buying of this house felt right from the start, and you can afford it, I don't see where the need to ask the question comes from. The very early ascendant suggests that it was not a well formulated question or perhaps that there was no need to ask the question.

You can't ask this question again, particularly only a week after asking the first time. Sometimes it is possible to ask a similar question if things have changed significantly, such as discovering a crucial piece of information. However, if nothing has changed, and the question remains the same, you need to stick with the original chart regardless of whether or not it gives you the answer you were seeking.

Well, thanks for your answer Sue. I did have my own view of the chart but like I said I am a beginner but am learning. All I did wish was some tips and you have done exactly that! I wasn't seeking a reading.

Thanks! :D
*I'd love to hear you speak*