This is just a guess, but if it's a time share or primarily an investment or an inheritance, I'd suggest the 8th house. If it's more like a personal possession, the 2nd house. If it's primarily as a type of recreation, perhaps the 5th house. But I'd look at the chart to see if the querent's significator gives you a clue. I live in Canada, where a lakeside cottage often has a lot of sense of heritage and family roots associated with it, if it's been in the family for a while. Then I'd put it in the 4th house.

I view homes of any type as the 4th house. It doesn't have to be a primary residence. The 2nd might relate to income from the cottage but I wouldn't assign land or building structures to the 2nd house.

Income from a venture is often 2nd from the house in question, so I would view the 5th (2nd from the 4th) as income from property but the 2nd is income in general, so either can be relevant and beneficial. Any property type owned is 4th house, whether a house, cottage, land, boutique, grocery store, or a McDonald's restaurant (if you also work there and it is your career, then the 10th house might also be involved). Tenants themselves are represented as the 6th house regarding their relationship to the querent and how they might treat the property, etc.

If you own the building/land, that is 4th house. If you rent it out, it is still your 4th house property. If it is a shared property, that might be indicated via connections to the 7th house, such as the 4th and 7th ruler aspecting or the 7th ruler in the 4th.
I dont think its second house income but you may get few more property finder at other area
What Lilly says regarding the 2nd ruler in relationship to the 4th house:
If the fortunate Planet or significator be Lord of the 4th or placed in the 4th, the Querent will attaine Wealth by means of his Fathers assistance, (if he be living) or by some aged person, as Grandfather, etc. or by taking some Farme or Grounds, or purchase of Tenements, Lands or Hereditaments, or well managing the Stock his Ancestors have or shall leave him, or some Stock of Money his Kindred may lend him.

tanit - the poster you are replying to is a spammer... this has been happening a good amount at skyscript and unfortunately mark and paul are generally busy and no where to be seen.. if i was a moderator unique 321 would be deleted..