Please Help find Nikita

I would appreciate any help at all:)

My beloved Nikita is gone. A 12 year old alaskan malamut/ timber wolf is more a part of my family that anything. She is now missing and I have accepted a pressumption of death but would really like to find her body to give myself closure and show her respect. I am not sure what indicators to use? As missing object explain, indicator may be Mars for dogs, or cusp of 8th house? But would dog be a missing object? Very confused about indicators to use?

I live on farm land with a lot of forest areas and my search has now been exhausted by pouring rain. Can anyone help send me in right direction?

Time I noticed her missing was: December 21, 7:37 am Langley, BC (Same coordinates as Vancouver BC)

Horary was used: December 24, 12:53 pm, Vancouver BC

My birth Data is September 27, 1977, 9:10 am Kirkland Lake Ontario

Thank you so much all for any effort at all! Much love and merry christmas

Dogs are ruled by the 6th house of little animals
28 aries rising, it may be already too late to do anything.
querent afflicted in the first, moon in the 6th (thinking about the dog)
moon, sun and mercury are all cadents or in the 8th, so the dog is not near your home, or is not in the places you would expect him to be.

Is nikita alive ?
Ruler of radical 8th is jupiter, turned 8th ruler is mars and venus (mainly venus cause mars is querent) sun is app afflicted malefic mars, but mars receives sun by exaltation and by trine.... good sign
sun is in the turned 4th, bad sign. but is going to trine mars before it aspects jupiter. good
mercury in the 8th, exile, bad sign. sextile partile neptune (confusion, dissolution) sextile app moon, trine sepp saturn, the moon translates the light from saturn to mercury.

I rather make a mistake by the optimism and hope that the sum will add to nikita going home... I would die if any of my dogs got lost.... :-(

How long ? I would guesstimate:
optimist: about 6 days, pessimistic 6 weeks
Hope nikita comes home safe
Yuzuru

Thanks..I was looking for that; ruler of 6th.

I do not believe she is alive, I just need to find her body. Its for some reason really important and just don;t know where to go anymore.

I looked at a pet horary very recently. (see cat thread below). So the principles are still quite fresh in my mind.

But just on basic principles, I am troubled mainly by two factors in this chart:

1) The very late ascendant. I feel it's too late for you to do anything.

2) Your dog's significator is Mercury. Mercury is right in the middle of the 8th House.

The only encouraging sign that leaps out at me is the very close approaching sextile of Moon to pet's significator, Mercury, indicating that something might come to light very soon, but I would be surprised if it's enough to actually bring your dog back.

A friend of mine lost her cat recently, she is distraught; I can certainly relate to how you are feeling at the moment. Hopefully despite this chart and what I have said, something comes to light :)

Thank you very much for your sympathy, I much appreciate. I have come to terms with the fact that she is gone as in passed. Not only do I see it in her chart but also know her and it is her time.

I am still concerned about finding her body though. If anything just to bring closure and bury her properly. I would also really like her tags that I made special.

With Mercury in Saggitarius, should I be searching in Sag areas, to the SW as indicated by mercury?

Querent: Mars in Taurus detriment but angular in H1, square Saturn, fortuna, Opposite Jupiter

-Moon not Dignified in Libra H6 Sextile Saturn and Mercury. This sextile with mercury may show sign of recovery but only if mercury is being used as the signifyer. I am using the regiomontanus system and in that case, the 6th house cusp is at 29 degree Leo giving Sun as signifyer.
-Sun and Asc are trine 6th house cusp. This could be positive but positive enough?

-Both moon and 6th ruler (sun) are cadent.
-South Node in 6th house
-Fortuna disposed by Saturn indicates damage
-Ruler of 6th Sun not dignified and deposited by Saturn
-Sun is in 9th indicates a long distance travel? South, South, West

Well, I really don;t see any hope in recovery at all here?? What worries me is that we just moved from a far South South West..could she have gone back there??

She's back.

I just wanted to give an amazing happy update on this thread. I am sure that this chart can offer much for education. Yesterday I recieved a phone call. A man named steve had a dog he believed was mine.

She was gone a total of 8 days. 4 days from horary to recovery. She was fed and taken care of well. Kept in a sheet metal/roofing fabrication shop. A large building with a lot of employees that said she was the perfect shop dog.

It was about 2 miles SW from our home. The land around it is I would say barron wetlands fields. definitely the industrial area.

Anyway, sorry for anyones loss if they have experienced it, its soo hard. Hopefully this chart can help with studies. Thanks to all who pitched in:)

Boy I am kicking myself for not posting on this one sooner. I looked at the chart but got too caught up in Christmas to write what I noticed.

The dog was the 6th house ruler the Sun applying to a trine with Mars, the querent. They perfect in about 6 degrees, so the dog comes back in about 6 days. Mars receives the Sun, so Borealis welcomes the dog back.

I know this sounds like 20-20 hindsight, but who cares as long as the dog came back.

I lost my cat once, and he was gone for nine days, during which I was a basket case. I know what you went through, and how happy it is to see a lost pet after you've given up on them.
Mark F

No doubt Mark!
All of my judgements of horary seem to be like this! But, A few things I want to point out to be of congratualations seems to be that there were 2 consistant comments made that I believe are very significant:

1.) The 6 day thing... Although she was gone for more.. I was certainly thinking of the question earlier. Also, Nikita was found by this Steve guy, the very night she dissapeared!! She was only really "out of careful watch" for 2 days. Therefore only really "lost" for 2 days and being kept care of by strangers for 6 days???

2.) The idea that it was "too late" seemed to be consistent. Nikita was in the care of wonderful industrial area. She was inside, she couldn;t leave even if she wanted to and even though we were searching and whistling, she could not have come if she heard.

The sextile of moon to mercury that was pointed out is the last thing I want to mention because mercury is "communication" I did find her by receiving a phone call.. a 'communication'.

Again...thanks all for effort:) Can anyone see indications of her location??

Borealis, great news!!!

Interesting that because I used Placidus, I got a different 6th house ruler (Mercury). Others using a different house system got the Sun. So I was using an entirely different significator.

Hello
You can use placidus of course for domification, none can stop you... but in my opinion is a risky business, as the tradition in horary is to use regiomontanus, so even if you are right and Lilly wrong, what can happen, the problem is that you can?t rely on the knowledge that he and others leave us.
I don?t think the timing of two days is relevant... for a lost dog the importang timing is when the dog reappers or the owner receives the call... how much time the dog wanderer untill rescue is the problem of the dog, not of the owner, who wants to know when pet is coming home
Y