Relationship moon confusion.

I'm having some moon confusion. The question was "When will this relationship end?" I guess a twist on how long will we last..which adds to my confusion.

The querent is signified by moon and the partner by Saturn. The problem here is that the couple is together and there is no aspect therefore non to separate from but Saturn is in the first house.

The question was asked at 19:45 EST so Moon is about to trine sun. But if you see below, Leo was in conj. to Saturn. Could anyone help me sort this curious problem. I'm probably just not thinking the right way.

Chart Data: December 19th, 17:45, Vancouver BC

Moons Course. These times are EST.
December 19, 6:30 - Moon at 10? Leo conjunction Saturn
December 19, 7:33 - Moon at 11? Leo square Jupiter
December 19, 16:30 - Moon at 15? Leo opposition Neptune
December 20, 10:25 - Moon at 24? Leo trine Pluto
December 20, 20:08 - Moon at 29? Leo trine Sun

Was the chart for 17:45 or for 19:45? You said both. Also if you're in Vancouver, BC, then your on Pacific Time, which is PST, right? You said EST, which is the time here in Washington, or New York.

If the chart is really for 17:45 PST, then the Moon has just separated from Saturn, by about 7 degrees. That alone would suggest that things are cooling off.
Mark F

MarkF wrote:Was the chart for 17:45 or for 19:45?
Sorry for the confusion, All the study aids I have for the Moons course are in EST. I am In PST. Sorry.
MarkF wrote: If the chart is really for 17:45 PST, then the Moon has just separated from Saturn, by about 7 degrees. That alone would suggest that things are cooling off.
This is what I was really looking for. That's what I though that such a separation from this conjunction shows the seperation from the relationship.
It is the questions wording that then threw a loop. "when will this relationship end." suggests that the relationship is currently in trouble. The moons next positive application to sun tells me that the touble could be cooling off to make positive aspect with vitality and stregnth.

Sorry again, mark. Thnxs for response.