Inheritance Query

Greetings All,
A relative recently passed away, and I was told that I am one of the beneficiaries in the will - any indication in this chart that shows when this will be recieved ?
Inquiry info:
12/5/2005 11:21 AM, Boston, MA USA

I presume that I have to look for aspects to the ascendant and i believe it would be the 8 th house yes?
________
HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP ADVICE ADVICE
Last edited by monk27 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

If the 8th house is the correct one to use in this query, no aspect is showing between myself Represented by Saturn @ 11 Leo in 6th (ASC is 23AQ) ,and
Venus at 25 Cap in 12th ((8th house Lib), so this information given to me regarding my being a beneficiary is incorrect?

Comments, anyone?
________
WIKI VAPORIZER

Monk,

I just took a glance at this chart, and the first thing that I noticed is that you have a separating square between Mars, which rules your 2nd house (i.e., your money) and Jupiter which sits in the 8th house. The Moon is applying to a square with Mars. That opposition seems to point to some kind of dispute over the money. Perhaps Jupiter represents someone who will be a rival for that money.

I too looked to the 8th house as being the 2nd from the 7th to show the money in the will. But if we knew who this person was, maybe we could use another house. If the money came from a cousin, I?d use the 2nd from the 3rd for the money and so on.

I also see that the Part of Fortune is on the cusp of the 2nd house, so off hand it looks like you may get some money. But you could be in for a struggle over some money more than a simple and clean inheritance. Jupiter is the natural ruler over law, so that opposition between Mars and Jupiter could show a lawsuit coming soon.
Mark F

Thanks, Mark!
The relative in question was my aunt.
I'm not sure , given all matters present at this time where a lawsuit may become part of the course.
I do know that a number of relatives(siblings, cousins) are included in this will, that each of us are to recieve a certain amount, but the amount may be diminished due to these funds being needed to assist in paying for her days in a nursing home, funeral expenses, etc.
My father is to recieve a large sum due to property being left in his name, but that seems to be a separate matter, not affecting the rest of us.
Does it indicate anywhere in the chart who may be initiating a possible suit?
________
GALLARDO

Hey, the lawsuit was just an idea. I really haven't spent any real time with the chart, which is really necessary to do a reading.

Another thought was that Mars in the 2nd house usually is a sign of someone dissipating their resources, or diminished money at least. The way the money may be diminished might be shown by the opposition of Mars to Jupiter.

I'll take a look at it later on.
Mark F