where do grandparents fall in horary

Hi, I dont know if this is the kind of question that this forum deals with but I was wondering how much longer will my grandmother live? She has parkinsons appears to be stable than deterioates? I asked the question 11/1/05 4:49 pm in trenton, nj.

Taurus Asc 8 degrees
ruler (venus) placed in 7th mars in first house

what house do grandparents fall in. I dont know what other ruler to look at thank you.

Hi Lunasea,

It depends on whether this is your dad's mother or your mum's mother. If it is your dad's, take the tenth house from the fourth, the fourth being your dad and the tenth from the fourth being his mother. In your chart this would be ruler of Taurus on the first house of the radical chart. If it is your mum's mother, take the tenth from the tenth, the tenth being your mum and the tenth from the tenth being her mum. In your chart this would be Mars as ruler of the seventh house in the radical chart. This is an example of when I would turn the chart so that your grandmother's first house becomes either the first or the seventh of the radical chart.

Sue

hi and thank you for clarifying. Although I still confuse myself. I now understand how you count ten houses for mother and four for father in my case mars would be the ruler of the 7th. I think with me being the querent and having venus in the 8th conjunt pluto, perhaps means that I secretly wish for her to not have to suffer aNd just die. I know this sounds horrible but what else to do. just filled out paperwork for in home care for her, would this be signified by jupiter at 1 degree of scorpio in 6th house? with a trine to uranus in pisces ( perhaps an unsual person providing care signifying of a new health care scenerio Any insights to this. Thank you. is there anything I am missing. Oh Saturn is placed in the fourth house. and the moon is combust the sun I think since it's 2 degrees from each other.