lost mobile phone

Hello!

A few days ago my brother asked me if I could help him find his mobile phone. He is pretty sad about it, so I decided to help him.
So the question was asked on 24 September 2005, in Bucharest, Romania, at 19:05.
I don't understand why the chart has an early degree Asc, as it isn't too early for the question, but maybe too late. but I take the chart to be ok because my brother has Saturn very close to the Asc degree, in the 3rd house.
So, he is governed by Mars in taurus in 2nd house (soon to become retrograde which I take it means he'll find his phone). The lost item is governed by Venus in Scorpio in 8th house. This should be a sign that the phone was stolen and the thief already profited from it.
But the tricky thing is that Venus is applying through opposition to Mars, mutual reception. Meaning he'll find his phone.
Still, there are reasons to fear it was lost for good: both Sun and Moon "under the earth", an infortune in the 2nd house (Mars), Moon is cadent.

Could the fact that his significator, Mars, having separated from Neptune, in the 12th and governing 12th house, mean it got stolen?

Please help me clear my mind about this.