Father disease

Hello, would like any help, I have already examined the chart, but would like a fresh look.
My father got cancer and has been operated, removing part of the bows (intestine ?)... in the last few days he is getting progressively sick and is showing signs of senile, as we suspect he might have alzheimer.
I am planning to go back to colombia next year, but I don?t know if I can because of this disease.... I also think he will die before that.
In my solar return, uranus is partile conjunct my sun, showing problems with the father... in my natal chart, there is a partile trine between them, so it is supposed to be less unfortunate, but Uranus was in its station in that degree... and is going to station in my natal sun again before december.

So the question is When will my father die before the year ends ?
27 sep 2005, 2h 44m 49 pm, 46w37, 23s32, Sao Paulo, Brazil, +3h, ASC 20 Aq 21, Moon 01Leo50

If anyone could see it would be of very help, as is very important question so I can plan ahead my finantial situation

Yuzuru

I have been bit reluctant to say anything due to the substance of the matter, however the chart is very interesting to me and I would like to say a few things about it.

First let me give you my sympathy on dealing with such a difficult desease and on facing such a hard loss.

now understanding that I am an amatuer, let me say,
I believe this chart describes your fathers condition quite well. The ruler of the fourth is Venus who is in detriment in Scorpio, (beauty defiled, cancer of the intestines is a very ugly illness, my own Grandfather died this way). I do not however understand timing well enough to place a time on the illness. Venus on the cusp of the turned 7th...

What I dont understand is Why your significator is in the 6th? Are you taking care of your father? That would explain why you are not free to continue your studies right now? I think that the situatuion will change quickly, but You yourself dont appear to be moving forward anytime soon in this chart??? Also this chart has an opposition perfecting between the planet that woud normally be your mother, significator of the 10th being Mars, and Venus, quite soon. the chart also has you, Saturn, as being the parental figure in all of this??? Saturn debilitated in the 6th, Leo, suggests to me a person bound by duty, restrained from moving forward at this time? the moon is closing in on Conj. Saturn, so emotions are largely in play (which is as it should be) Please let me know how your mother handles all this later if it is not to upsetting for you to discuss. (I am making the assumption that since you have asked to discuss this, that you prefer to do something, discuss or whatever, than sit and wait and wonder, but it is hard for me to discuss when I know it is your family member, and trying not to say something in an upsetting way. Please know anything I say is not meant to hurt)

okay my impresion of the chart. I dont think your fathers passing will result in moving forward as quickly as you think, I think you will have a lot of responsibility thrust upon you as a result. You see the ruler of the 9th house (education) is also Venus, and while it will change soon, it is badly positioned right now. I would consider slowing down and taking care of family business first (voluntarily as opposed to grudgingly) so that all the implications of Venus in Scorpio have an opportunity to fade. Because when Venus moves into Sagittarius, you will have venus and Jupiter in mutual reception assisting each other and Venus will quickly trine Saturn in the first decan making School, while a duty, an easier one to cope with. Also with Venus in the 10th house there is the Suggestion that you will do well in school... So my reading of the chart would be to pay attention to the family duties, and there will be many, some things you may be able to take care of now, making transition easier. Also something to do may help your father to not concentrate on the pain so much. Is he the sort of person who wants things neat? And then School will come easier. Cardinal houses are supposed to be quick, so Venus on the MC, may mean that he will pass quickly, but timing is not my forte. I admit. Plus Saturn Stuck in the Sixth would be slow.... mixed message here, but I think I got a handle on it. I hope... if not I hope a more learned mind will speak up.

I wish you well, Please let us know when your father passes.

zen hugs,
Granny

hi granny

HI granny
First, thanks for your repply. Second, feel free of saying anything you want. I will not feel disturb, as sincerity makes me confess I cast this horary hoping he will die soon, as situation is deteriorating for a long time, both physhical and mentally.
What I dont understand is Why your significator is in the 6th?
I am not ill, if that is your question... a little stressed of course, maybe a gastric problem, but not serious untill know.
Are you taking care of your father?
We are taking care, spetially my sister. I do the night watch.

Please let me know how your mother handles all this later if it is not to upsetting for you to discuss.

They are divorced, so she has no part in this matter.

okay my impresion of the chart. I dont think your fathers passing will result in moving forward as quickly as you think,
I agree, as most of the dangerous significators don?t perfect, but is always good an second opinion ;-)

The other things you said don?t make a lot of sense at this point of time, maybe later.

The problem is he is very fragile, so he may live or he may die tomorrow... and he is senile and with pain, so we vote for a quick death than a long one.

Thanks again for the kind reply... I have to say to finish that I was lookiing at the solar return and it got a remarkable predicting power and timing of this matter.

Yuzuru

Time units

I wouldn't be too sure about the time unit of 21 months just because fixed signs are involved. You also have to take into consideration circumstances surrounding the question and look at what time unit makes logical sense.

If, as Yuzuru states, his father is actually dying, it might be as little as 21 hours, or maybe as long as 21 days before he passes away, not 21 months which is almost 2 years!

I understand what Yuzuru is going through though. My father died of cancer Sept. 15, after a long battle. He had just turned 80 in August. It's very hard and my thoughts and prayers go out to Yuzuru and his father and his whole family.

Thanks for your inputs and prayer, voyargergirl, fensi and granny.
If, as Yuzuru states, his father is actually dying
This is one of the problems, he is very unstable, so we don?t have a clue if it will survive a week, a month, etc, it can be any day, but he is not really dying right now, although any further problem would sure take him.

He is getting mad and unbearable really fast. He is always complaining that he is in terrible pain, but is becoming clear that he will cry and shout by absolutly any reason at all, real or imaginary, and the doctors are cutting him of the more powerful drugs, because think he is already addicted, which I also think so.

The horary seens right that he will not die so soon, because his heart is pretty strong. But I wonder if his mind will become normal again, because he is simply destroying everybody else?s health, and even the nurses are starting to become a little upset with him.

I was wandering today that people think they have two basic rights: the right to live forever and the right to don?t have pain. So, when this happen, they feel very angry and betrayed and wants to know who screw up. But unfortunately we all die, deserving or not, and not being in pain is just luck, we never know when it ends.

Yuzuru

Father's illness

Yuzuru,

This is not exactly related to the horary question, but is your father under Hospice care? If not, perhaps he should be. The goal of Hospice, as you probably know, is to administer palliative (pain relief) care to the dying.

It's ludicrous that anyone would be worried that your father is getting "addicted" to his pain medication if he's dying! He shouldn't have to suffer at all.

I urge you to look into Hospice care for him so he won't have to suffer and if he's not suffering, it will mean less suffering for you and your family too. God Bless you.

Thank you and timing

It's ludicrous that anyone would be worried that your father is getting "addicted" to his pain medication if he's dying! He shouldn't have to suffer at all.
Oh, yes, I agree with that 100%, but doctors are a ludicrous stupid crowd.

Just to thank everyone for his blessings, and to give a feedback.

He died today, 5 october 2005, 10:30, Sao Paulo, Brasil.

It is more or less the same time he was born.

Hope this can be of any help for those who want to confere the time line.
Thanxs again and god be with all.

Yuzuru

Hi Yuzuru,

Sorry to hear about your father. But as you pointed out, sometimes it can be a blessing. I hope he died comfortably.

It will probably be a good idea to get some distance before you look at the chart again. It will be amazing what you will see that you didn't pick up the first time.

Sue